Kymco Downtown 350i

Kymco Downtown 350i

See the Best Scooters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kymco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Mileage 5,135 km
  • Braking
  • Acceleration / Power
  • Gear Shifting
  • Suspension
  • Fuel Efficiency
  • Comfort
  • Handling

Excellent, and cheap to run

Very comfortable scooter. I commute 100km a day and it's been faultless.
Good torque, fast enough, decent storage.
I ride a mix of 50, 80 and 100km/h zones and on average do 3.4L/100km which is pretty decent!
Yes, the book says it needs service every 6 months but to be honest on a scooter it's about right if you do a fair bit of distance, otherwise service it every 5000km and check the oil regularly.
I reckon my next scooter will be a Kymco!

Purchased in .

Dean Q.
Dean Q.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought my 350i a week ago and so far super impressed.

Great price, great finish waiting to see what the running, maintenance and reliability is like. Good value for money, super comfortable and quick enough. Fuel economy so far seems excellent.

Purchased in at Teammoto for $6,750.

Rene Charles
Rene CharlesWright

Excellent buy, would buy same upgrade model in a year or so!

I bought my Kymco Downtown 350i just over 2 years ago, and very pleased with it's handling and performance. I bought it because it was on specifications just what I needed and could afford. Very happy overall; however when there is a part requiring replacement it can take a while. I'm fortunate that my mechanic always provides me with a suitable courtesy scooter while servicing or repairing mine, if that wasn't the case it could be very frustrating the long waiting to obtain spares. All in all, extremely happy with this purchase, and am already thinking of upgrading in the next year or so with an equivalent Kymco newer model.

• Date Purchased
Doryanthus
DoryanthusSydney

Love my scooter

Had the Kymco Downtown 350i for about 14 months now and love it. Reliable and cheap to run, the bike has been faultless. Only downsides are cost of 6 monthly services which can run up to $500 and the availability of replacement parts, which seem to have to come from Taiwan.

• Date Purchased
Scooters

Find out how Kymco Downtown 350i compares to other Scooters

StympySydney, NSW

Perfect, as the reviews claimed.

Purchased in at Bikebiz.

Very good engine, but shocking waiting on parts!

Krishasked

My kymco downtown 200i gives a friction sound with a pillion rider. Very noisy when reaches 120km/hr. Any ideas?

Stympy

No, I'd only be guessing. Loose belt? Wheel bearing noise? Body plastics vibration? More information would be helpful for other advisers.

Krish

The friction sound only with a pillion rider. If no pillion rider no friction sound.
When speed reaches 120km/hr with or without pillion rider can feel the sound n vibration.

Slick
Slickasked

Are spare parts available?

Stympyasked

I've just purchased one based on reviews only.(picking up next week, still haven't seen one yet).
Have I made the best value/looks/comfort/quality for money purchase?
Please don't say no.