Honda NSC110 Dio

Honda NSC110 Dio

See the Best Scooters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ray MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent commuter and so much fun>

Purchased in May 2019 at A1 Motorcycles for $3,230.00.

Noise Level
Gear Shifting
Handling
Suspension

JimboMelbourne

Great scooter for run around and delivery

Date PurchasedJan 2016

DeanMid North Coast, NSW

Great little town bike

Having owned this scooter for nearly 4 years, finding it a faultless little town run around machine. Sure it isnt the fastest machine on the road but it is It is quick enough to beat most cars at the lights. It will zoom along at 80kph, and even a little more downhill. It is very inexpensive to run and service, as well as cheap rego and insurance because of its low capacity. It is extremely reliable with no issues at all after over 8000km. The space under the seat is big enough for your helmet, and big enough for a few groceries on the way home from the shops.
Overall it is a great little scooter that does everything it is designed for faultlessly.

Date PurchasedDec 2013

RayzaSydney

The [almost] perfect urban scooter.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Eccles

EcclesMelbourne

Good scoot, some caveat

I bought the Honda Dio 110 new a few months ago, after selling my final(sob!) motor cycle. In spite of having no particular expectations of the scoot, I've been enjoying riding it very much. Of course it's economical & it has that cute 'idle off' switch, but it's so manoeuverable & quick that I use it instead of the car at every opportunity. What enormous fun! Also, it amazes me that it can accelerate so quickly while dragging my 90kgs around. The only negatives are that the ride is quite harsh on some rough suburban tarmac & the seat is not particularly comfortable. I recently tried a Yamaha Tricity 125, but wouldn't swap it for the Honda.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

phil

philSouth East Queensland, QLD

best scooter ever

ive had several scooters in my time but the nsc110 is the best of them all. Great power for its size and fantastic fuel consumption ,handling is superb and its a beautiful all round scooter and has looks to match . I would highly recommend this machine at anyone for fun or daily commuting

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Trisha

Trisha

Best Scoot EVER !!

I love my Honda Dio ! I ride 100 kms a week for work commute into the city and my tank of fuel lasts a fortnight. Under $5 a fortnight and so much fun ! Do peak hour traffic with out stopping. Takes off faster than the cars so you can go right to the front at the lights. So much storage. Can stop for a big grocery shop on the way home and with the hook on the front, the top box on the back and the big storage under the seat it all transports easily. Best vehicle I've ever purchased!

Matty1981

Matty1981Mid North Coast, NSW

Little Ripper

Cat

Cat

Best purchase I have made!

I have no idea why Chris is writing a review for his uncle but I disagree with everything he says. I have had mine up to 120ks/hr, get great fuel economy and it has great grunt. If I wanted to carry passengers I would have bought a bus. I love it and sing its praises daily!

CactaceaeForest Hill

Amazing scooter

This is the first scooter I've ever owned and have ridden around 3000km in the year I've had it. It is a fun little scooter that will easily do over 80km/hour unless going up a steep hill in which case top speed can drop to around 60km. It will accelerate to 60km/hour about as quick as a small car can which is sufficient for keeping up with traffic. Fuel consumption wise, I'm getting just over 150km/ 4.5 litres petrol. I have a full size helmet which sits nicely under the seating compartment too. Very happy with my purchase.

Vincent H

Vincent Hasked

Is it a good scooter for carrying a passenger?

Ray M

It has a twIn seat and rear footpegs. As far as power is concerned, the door has very good low end power in fact you may be surprised at this. Ideal for two people really.. Don't get the 50cc model though.

Dean

The Dio is 110cc and can carry two people. I wouldnt tour or go too far two up but to duck down to the shops or for a coffee - no dramas. Unless there is a big hill on the route.

Ray Masked

91 octane, 95, 98, or E10 fuel or doesnt it matter?

Rayza

91 octane is fine, no need for anything else. DO NOT run E10!

Dean

Yeah agree with Raysa. Dont like E10 but pretty sure it would run on it if you must. Often run the higher spec fuels, probably doesnt need it but if only adds a few cents with the frugal use and small tank.

Ray M

Thanks guys...Yea agree. E10 is good on my car...but a 110 cc scooter.. dunno...Thanks again

zegarnek

zegarnekasked

Hello. I have Honda NSC110 Dio (for just a month) and I like it very much. I do have few issues though. One is: I am 150 cm tall and generally I am 'small' = small palms. I can use the break handles on both sides but they are a little too far for me to reach them - I need to use just my finger tips rather then, say, the first knuckle. Is there a way to get the break levers closer to the handle bars?

Jimbo

You can buy adjustable levers which are very affordable. Try searching "custom honda dio levers" on google

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives

CategoryScooters and Learner Approved Bikes