Honda NSC110 Dio

Honda NSC110 Dio

See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Handling
yds3
yds3Murray Region, NSW

50years riding bikes

For some time i have been wanting to test ride one ? well i did been riding motor bikes 50years had 3 pcx,s great how ever i don,t know who is doing the reviews on this dio 110 but unstable wobbley over priced for what it is.. best you can do with this is ride to coffie shop and school , buy used pcx for get this rubbish .....honda is great but you will never be able to sell this unstable danger .

Ray MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent commuter and so much fun>

Purchased in May 2019 at A1 Motorcycles for $3,230.00.

Other Scooters

Jimbo
JimboMelbourne

Great scooter for run around and delivery

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Scooters

Find out how Honda NSC110 Dio compares to other Scooters

Dean
DeanMid North Coast, NSW

Great little town bike

Having owned this scooter for nearly 4 years, finding it a faultless little town run around machine. Sure it isnt the fastest machine on the road but it is It is quick enough to beat most cars at the lights. It will zoom along at 80kph, and even a little more downhill. It is very inexpensive to run and service, as well as cheap rego and insurance because of its low capacity. It is extremely reliable with no issues at all after over 8000km. The space under the seat is big enough for your helmet, and big enough for a few groceries on the way home from the shops.
Overall it is a great little scooter that does everything it is designed for faultlessly.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
Rayza
RayzaSydney

The [almost] perfect urban scooter.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Eccles
EcclesMelbourne

Good scoot, some caveat

I bought the Honda Dio 110 new a few months ago, after selling my final(sob!) motor cycle. In spite of having no particular expectations of the scoot, I've been enjoying riding it very much. Of course it's economical & it has that cute 'idle off' switch, but it's so manoeuverable & quick that I use it instead of the car at every opportunity. What enormous fun! Also, it amazes me that it can accelerate so quickly while dragging my 90kgs around. The only negatives are that the ride is quite harsh on some rough suburban tarmac & the seat is not particularly comfortable. I recently tried a Yamaha Tricity 125, but wouldn't swap it for the Honda.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
phil
philSouth East Queensland, QLD

best scooter ever

ive had several scooters in my time but the nsc110 is the best of them all. Great power for its size and fantastic fuel consumption ,handling is superb and its a beautiful all round scooter and has looks to match . I would highly recommend this machine at anyone for fun or daily commuting

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Trisha
Trisha

Best Scoot EVER !!

I love my Honda Dio ! I ride 100 kms a week for work commute into the city and my tank of fuel lasts a fortnight. Under $5 a fortnight and so much fun ! Do peak hour traffic with out stopping. Takes off faster than the cars so you can go right to the front at the lights. So much storage. Can stop for a big grocery shop on the way home and with the hook on the front, the top box on the back and the big storage under the seat it all transports easily. Best vehicle I've ever purchased!

Other Scooters

Matty1981
Matty1981Mid North Coast, NSW

Little Ripper

Scooters

Find out how Honda NSC110 Dio compares to other Scooters

Cat
Cat

Best purchase I have made!

I have no idea why Chris is writing a review for his uncle but I disagree with everything he says. I have had mine up to 120ks/hr, get great fuel economy and it has great grunt. If I wanted to carry passengers I would have bought a bus. I love it and sing its praises daily!

CactaceaeForest Hill

Amazing scooter

This is the first scooter I've ever owned and have ridden around 3000km in the year I've had it. It is a fun little scooter that will easily do over 80km/hour unless going up a steep hill in which case top speed can drop to around 60km. It will accelerate to 60km/hour about as quick as a small car can which is sufficient for keeping up with traffic. Fuel consumption wise, I'm getting just over 150km/ 4.5 litres petrol. I have a full size helmet which sits nicely under the seating compartment too. Very happy with my purchase.