Torino Famosa

Torino Famosa

150cc, 125cc

See the Best Scooters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dom

DomAU

Save your money and get a Torino

I was a little dubious when researching this brand as there's little to no information out there, so I relied on reviews from a friend who had one + ones on this site. The verdict: It's excellent, and when you consider the price (less than half the price of a Vespa) it's well worth saving your money and getting one of these.

If you're wondering top speeds, I'm 85kg and I can get up to about 80kph, which is all you'd ever want really. Small petrol tank (5L) but the point of these is for inner-city or suburban riding anyway so you're never far from a servo.

The service at Scootermondo in Annandale is great too - I'd suggest getting in touch with them.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Gerard

GerardSydney Surrounds, NSW

After sales service.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Karen

KarenSydney

Perfect scooter, cant live without it

This is my second Torino.I bought a second hand one 7 years ago and traded it in on a 150cc Famosa about two years ago. I have never had any problems with either bike.It is the perfect commuter. Rain hail or shine it starts everytime. I even went away for 8 weeks earlier this year and when I came back it started first go. It is cheap to run and looks the part. 5 stars , 6 if i could!

Date PurchasedJul 2014

A Must Have Scooter

I have been riding for nearly 30 years and have had lots of bikes. I currently also own a Yamaha MT09 and strangely I am always on my Torino! This scooter is very powerful and very nimble and easy to ride. It always starts even when I haven't ridden it for months. I use it to go to work, go to the gym and go to the shops. It has lots of room under the seat and the back box can take two full bags of groceries. I also use it to on the freeways and it has no trouble keeping up with traffic. My Yamaha is very jealous! Highly recommend this scooter to all riders both seasoned and beginners.

Great for short trips

This is a great scooter to learn on, only had it 3 months, great help & servicing with Cameron of Torino at Stanmore, Sydney. Only fault is the petrol tank, 5 litre is too small, otherwise 5 stars.

Mitch E.

Mitch E.asked

Can we rent scooters on Learner license?

Hi Mitch

Thank you for your inquiry on our Torino Famosa Scooter. We only sell this scooter through our approved dealer network.

You will need to contact a scooter hire company who would be able to confirm what their policy is concerning rental to a learner licensed rider.

There would be companies which should hire out to learner riders.

E thornton

E thorntonasked

Hi there
I haven’t rode my bike for a good 6 months.
We have the battery starting.
Would you suggest topping up the oil ? It hasn’t had a service for a year. I just need a sort term fix to get me up and running before I get to the garage.

AJAY KUMAR S.asked

I want to know the servicing centers in Gold Coast

Hi Ajay

Thank you for your inquiry. You are able to take your scooter to your local licenced mechanic. If they require any information or parts they can contact us on 02 9557 6180 and we will be able to assist.

From Torino Motorcycles.

Hai mate,
My Torino famosa 150 front light glass is broken. Is it replaceable only the glass or hole set has to be replace???
Thanks.

Hi Ajay
The headlight comes as a whole unit. Glass is not separate. The item is in stock.
From Torino Motorcycles 02 9557 6180.

Get an answer from our members and Torino representatives