150cc, 125cc
See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Torino

Dom
    DomAU

Save your money and get a Torino

I was a little dubious when researching this brand as there's little to no information out there, so I relied on reviews from a friend who had one + ones on this site. The verdict: It's excellent, and when you consider the price (less than half the price of a Vespa) it's well worth saving your money and getting one of these.

If you're wondering top speeds, I'm 85kg and I can get up to about 80kph, which is all you'd ever want really. Small petrol tank (5L) but the point of these is for inner-city or suburban riding anyway so you're never far from a servo.

The service at Scootermondo in Annandale is great too - I'd suggest getting in touch with them.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    Gerard
    GerardSydney Surrounds, NSW

After sales service.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Other Scooters

Karen
    KarenSydney

Perfect scooter, cant live without it

This is my second Torino.I bought a second hand one 7 years ago and traded it in on a 150cc Famosa about two years ago. I have never had any problems with either bike.It is the perfect commuter. Rain hail or shine it starts everytime. I even went away for 8 weeks earlier this year and when I came back it started first go. It is cheap to run and looks the part. 5 stars , 6 if i could!

Date PurchasedJuly 2014
    Scooters

Find out how Torino Famosa compares to other Scooters

A Must Have Scooter

I have been riding for nearly 30 years and have had lots of bikes. I currently also own a Yamaha MT09 and strangely I am always on my Torino! This scooter is very powerful and very nimble and easy to ride. It always starts even when I haven't ridden it for months. I use it to go to work, go to the gym and go to the shops. It has lots of room under the seat and the back box can take two full bags of groceries. I also use it to on the freeways and it has no trouble keeping up with traffic. My Yamaha is very jealous! Highly recommend this scooter to all riders both seasoned and beginners.

Great for short trips

This is a great scooter to learn on, only had it 3 months, great help & servicing with Cameron of Torino at Stanmore, Sydney. Only fault is the petrol tank, 5 litre is too small, otherwise 5 stars.

Paul A.asked
    Famosa

What is the issue when the idle cuts out and doesn’t move when

Paul A.

Bike not started for 9 months drained petrol refuelled and put spitfire in the tank it’s starts idling when I increase the throttle it stalls and also it’s idling off the stands shouldn’t it move when increase the throttle what is wrong????

Arthurasked
    Famosa

Hi there my speedometer is not working on my Torino famosa , what is the part number , and is it easy to change ??
    Cheers

Torino
    Torino M.Torino

Hi Arthur
    If you would like to contact Torino Motorcycles 02 9557 6180 or your local dealer to assist you with supply of parts for your speedo.

We supply a full range of parts for your scooter and will be able to assist you with your needs.

Arthurasked
    Famosa

Hi there I just purchased a Torino 125 , I think the head light is a little higher than it should be how do you adjust the headlight cheers , Arthur

Torino
    Torino M.Torino

Hi Arthur.

You are able to adjust the headlight by taking the panel off and at the back of the headlight there is a screw to adjust it up or down.

If you have any further question you are able to contact Torino Motorcycles directly on 02 9557 6180 and our friendly staff will be able to assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Torino representatives