L'or Coffee Capsules

See the Best Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tompatae

TompataeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful coffee every time

I absolutely love the L’OR Barista machine the double shot pods make a perfect strength cappuccino every time. All the varieties I have tried so far have been so rich in flavour and really Delicious.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $211.00.

Doug

DougGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

L'or Coffee Capsules

Good value for money ,the coffee capsules, just as good as the neppresso .
I normally purchase it when it’s on special in Coles or Woolworths and get a box for four dollars I think it’s good value I agree it’s probably not as strong as good as an espresso but it’s a great substitute and I buy it more times than Neppresso .
Doug

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Revolting coffee!

I have tried most of the different flavours and they all taste like the worst burnt coffee you've ever had. I find the woolies home brand pods to be way better than any of these.

L'or are overpriced and underwhelming.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Hunter Region, NSW

LOVE THIS COFFEE!!!

We love this coffee and love it even more now it is available in Aldi and the same price as on sale at other supermarkets. We use this in our Nespresso machine and have never had an issue. Next time we need a coffee machine it will be a Lór machine too!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Faye Whitham

Faye WhithamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb coffee

I have been a Nespresso user for 10 years & would ͏By nothing else. Lately Nespresso has not been up to usual stand. So I saw Lor capsules advertised & thought I would give them a try. Well what a surprise. The coffee is so smooth & full of flavor.
I will never go back to Nespresso as this Coffee amazing.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.00.

False advertising

Will not work with Inissia machine. Does not perforate - only crushes. Glad I only bought one pack to try.

-GayleJ

-GayleJAU

Won’t work in Innisia machine

Same problem as one other reviewer. These just crush, don’t perforate the pod at all, and just fall straight through.
Not happy as I bought three different blends to try.

di

diSydney, NSW

Capsule does not work, just crushes!

After reading reviews I purchased your L,Or espresso aluminium capsules after checking they were compatible to my original Nespresso Inissa only to find they do not work. Capsule does not perforate, just crushes. This is contrary to your website .
"L’OR has created an aluminium capsule, specially designed to be used with Nespresso®* Original coffee machines, with the exception of U®*, Umilk®*, Expert®*, Expert&Milk®*, Prodigio®* and Prodigio&Milk®* models bought after 25 July 2016".

Diana.C

Diana.C

This product is great,the aroma is beautiful

Good value for money ,the coffee capsules, just as good as the neppresso one . Bought from woolworths & Coles.Always available.

Amazing

For almost half the price of Nepresso Capsules, I found these capsules surprisingly better tasting than the Nepresso ones. Will definitely continue purchasing these.

Stephania

StephaniaSouth Australia

Beautiful quality and excellent taste.

Most intense Pods , Exc Flavour

I have a Breville creatista plus machine ( the stainless steel one ) I have tried most supermarket pods and Like most of the other reviews here ; I agree that the Lor pods are the best ones. I like my coffee intense but smooth ; the LOR ONYX 12 are made from Premium Dark roasted Arabic and Robusta beans they are spicy with a bitter cocoa touch ; very smooth and rich , I keep going back to these Pods haven’t found anything better yet .

Dimitri

DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Once L'Or, Never Going Back to Others

We used to always buy nespresso coffee pods for our Delonghi machine.
Once nepresso closed down their Marion outlet in Adelaide, it was not convenient for us to order online, so we switched to the supermarket brands. After a few samples, we decided that L'Or was the best.
Ever since then we only use L'Or now. They have a smaller range to select from, which makes it easier and quicker to select what you prefer.
We prefer the Supremo for long blacks or lattes, as its dark chocolate and oak flavours make it a strong coffee.
For short blacks, we prefer the Ristretto and its a powerful flavour that needs no addition.

Pete

PeteWollongong

Great coffee experience with a difference of flavour

The new coffee pods work well in my 10 year old machine have tried 4 types of the new pods all have their own flavours I have a 2 pod coffee in large 600 ml. Cup . Number 12 and have not found any other. Pod that delivers the taste and proper strength that I like recommending them to experiment with them and you will find one that you will enjoy

doesthatmakesense

doesthatmakesenseMelbourne

Coffee from these capsules is too weak

In the past, I've accidentally forgotten to put a fresh Nespresso pod in the machine and have run another coffee out of the used pod left in it, and no kidding it's about the same strength as these.

It's a shame because whoever can make a decent Nespresso-compatible pod is going to clean up because Nespresso pods are way too expensive, but these ones aren't it. The coffee they produce is too weak.