L'Oreal Paris Luminosity Code BB Cream

L'Oreal Paris Luminosity Code BB Cream

Jac
    JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

One of the best

I really like this BB cream, moisturising without being greasy and gives good coverage.

The sunscreen is fantastic and is the only BB cream I have worn all day without touch ups and not got burnt.

I took off just one star because I really don't like the smell and don't know why they have to perfume them so highly.

If you are still looking for a Great BB Cream give this one a go.

marfieonline
    marfieonline

Nice light coverage, not greasy, works well

I've written another review here about a similar Garnier product, which I used til it ran out, but always thought was too greasy, and definitely needed powder immediately. This L'Oreal one is good in that it covers sheerly, but better, as it's just a bit thicker and much less greasy. I don't have to do powder over it right away, but I do find my face a bit shiny half-way through the day.
    It's got a pleasant, light smell, and feels nice.
    The only niggle is that the packaging is a screw lid and squeeze tube, which on the one hand means you can take what you need, but I love when packaging is planned with the product, so one squirt gets you what you need. But like I said, it's just a niggle.
    Exactly as I'd expect a BB to be.

Other Face Products