L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask

L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Mezz

MezzSydney, NSW

Excellent younger looking skin without paying a large amount of money!

This is an excellent mask. My face looks smoother with less lines and it's soft. It's so cheap too! 5 STARS! I'm 43 and makes my skin younger and smoother

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not a Great Experience

I find that these products work much better on younger skin rather than older skin. All of these companies use young females for their advertisements which is very disappointing. I want to see results after using a product from someone with damaged skin, rather than beautiful young skin. Skin had no changes but use of this mask but I am 50+ years of age.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Ease of Application
Kalirose

KaliroseGrand Forks

Love it

I love l'oreal charcoal clay mask,it makes my skin look so smooth & beautiful & it only takes 5 min.This going to be one of my weekly facial treatments.

Masks

Find out how L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask compares to other Masks

Very refreshing and soft

Was putting on this mask and though I’ll read some reviews. It’s actually really nice and refreshing. This is my first mask and my face is baby soft. I’ve also added a night moisturiser afterwards and completely give it the thumbs up. Will be defiantly using it again when my face needs a booster.

Amazing

I didn't expect much of a difference but my skin feels so soft and smooth, it smelled amazing to. I have pretty sensitive skin and had no adverse effects to this product.

c3n

c3nSydney, NSW

It's alright

I've gone through two tubs of the charcoal mask and while it's tightens the skin and leaves my face feeling smoother and cleaner, I can't say it actually does much to my pores. After applying and when it dries, all your pores will stand out making you think it's doing something miraculous but after using two tubs (yes it took me two tub to to notice) I realised it doesn't really do much to minimise or clear it/remove it. So it does leave your skin feeling tight, plump and clearer. The smell in my opinion is strong and masculine but I don't mind it although it can be overwhelming if you're sensitive. If you use it too often it can dry out the skin.

Pooh

PoohGold coast

Not too bad!

I bought Loreal clay mask that detoxifies and brightens. On my first time use, I totally loved it. However, after second or third time I felt my skin a bit irritatted and red. As in the packaging, it says to use once a week but in my experience, it’s best to use once a month. I feel the formula in the mask is too strong to use it once a week.
I wouldn’t recommend this for a sensitive skin.

Kylie F

Kylie FMelbourne

Dried out quickly

This mask was great for the three times I used it although soon after that it had dried out completely and I was unable to use it. I had always put the lid on after I had finished using it so I was very dissapointing when I opened it to discover the mask rock hard in the container. Dissapointing as it was a good mask, would not recommend!

Karen

KarenPerth

Revolting smell, like cheap men's deodorant

Purchased the detoxifying gel. Disappointing for a woman's product.
Has a awful smell like cheap men's deodorant.
Very soap like. Dried out my skin. Had to throw away!! Cheap and not cheerful

Masks

Find out how L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask compares to other Masks

Aubree

AubreeBrisbane

It works.

I bought charcoal mask in Chemist Warehouse last week for 11.69 dollars. It is cheap because of the promotion event. I use it twice every day because I hope I could see the difference as soon as possible. Although I could see dirty things every time which means that it really works, the difference in my face is still not as significant as I expected.

Laura17

Laura17Ballarat

Works so well!!!!

Bought charcoal mask in priceline for $20, applied and left for 20 minutes you could see your pores as it dried and I noticed a dramatic difference in my skins appearance and texture! Would definitely recommend!!