L’Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

L’Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Product gave me acne and left blemishes!

The product is quiet oily and would wear really strangely in areas including my nose. Despite the coverage issue with my nose the product gave ok coverage but that's the only positive that I have. Within days of using the product i began to get pimple after pimple, not just little ones but big sore pimples. I gave the product a break and then went back to it a few weeks later and the same thing happened again. I wouldn't recommend this product, my skin is such a mess since using it and i'm still trying to clear it up.

Purchased in January 2019.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Goes on light for an SPF product yet decent coverage

It goes on light and blends very easily. It does seem to have luminescence, in that the skin seems brighter. I recently compared the True Match to True Match Lumi, and the former showed in my pores, almost highlighting them, probably because of the titanium dioxide used for the SPF17 protection. Lumi has Octinoxate instead and seems to float above the skin in a good way. No pores showing yet SPF20 protection. Variety of shades is good, dispenser is perfect - a pump with cap, so no mess in a bag.