L'Oreal Youth Code

L'Oreal Youth Code

Savvy Shopper73

Savvy Shopper73Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No a bad product if you dont mind the smell. Works well.

Stensen

Stensen

Good

Cakida
    Cakida

Which is great for me since i actually burn when i use sunscreen, go figure!

Rockn

RocknVictoria, 3030

You can feel this working.

This product has a nice consistency, it's a bit thicker than normal moisturiser, when you put it on it's a bit like a mask, absorbs well and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. You can almost feel it working.
    I use it morning and night and have noticed that my face seems clearer, more plump and the lines have reduced by a small amount.
    The smell, the feel
    Bit pricey

Moisturisers

Find out how L'Oreal Youth Code compares to other Moisturisers

jelaimie

jelaimie

Good

I first used this when I got a small sample in the mail from L'Oreal. To me, it's the most effective face cream I've ever used. It really made my skin feel and look great! I just wished that it was a bit more affordable OR that you get more for the price.
    The best face cream I've ever used! A miracle cream that made my skin look & feel instantly better, very hydrating. Smells great. Non-greasy.
    Expensive for a working class person at $35.95 RRP and it's only a small jar.