La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL BB Cream

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL BB Cream

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for La Roche Posay? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Lisa
LisaMelbourne

Thick sticky and didn’t let my skin breath

This product is a lot thicker than I was hoping and sat on top of my skin, feeling very heavy. The colour is off and very dark orange and splotchy. My skin broke out after using it, unfortunately. The worst part is that I tried to leave a review on their website and they rejected it as it didn’t meet their website guidelines. I wonder how many other negative reviews they have refused to publish.

Purchased in April 2022 for $30.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Great French product if you want to go foundation free.,

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Annalisse L.
Annalisse L.

Not great for Dry Skin

The good thing about the product is the way it seems to match to my skin tone despite looking darker than I thought woukd match.

However having dry skin I found the formula too sticky and not 'spreadable' resulting in clumps of colour that would not budge.

I use many other La Roche Pissy products which I love, this was the only disappointment.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for $30.

Rach
Rach

The best BB cream on the market!

I use this everyday instead of foundation. I still use moisturiser first but then use this over the top. It provides light even coverage and wears really well throughout the day. I like that I can still see my natural skin and I don’t feel so caked on like foundation. If I have spots or blemishes I just use a little consealer on those. It also has SPF 50+ so I don’t need to worry about sun protection. I haven’t found one I like more than this and I can often get it at an amazing price at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in January 2019.

Colour
Face Products

Find out how La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL BB Cream compares to other Face Products

inkovic
inkovicMelbourne

Holy Grail Sunscreen - but it is discontinued

This is my holy grail sunscreen. I have historically had eczema and there are a lot of sunscreens that didn't mesh with my sensitive skin. I had used this tinted Anthelios Sunscreen and BB Cream from La Roche-Posay for about 2 years and it is the best.

Unfortunately - they have reformulated this. The new version has too much (or too strong) alcohol and I have moved on to a Korean brand (make prem) as a replacement.

The tinted nature of the LRP matched my brown/tan skin tone well and it wore well all day. Broad Spectrum protection, suitable for everyday use. I love this product and will miss it dearly.

Shannon B
Shannon BAdelaide

This is the perfect Tinted Moisturiser

I was given this as a sample when I worked in a skin cancer clinic 5 years ago and have been a repeat purchaser ever since. This moisturiser has a SPF 50+ which is necessary for Australia. It has light coverage but gives healthy glow and is perfect as a one step with a setting powder over the top. Get lots of comments my skin looks great. Is in the cosmeceuticals section in the chemist and retails for about $25-$30.