La Roche-Posay Uvidea Anthelios BB Cream

La Roche-Posay Uvidea Anthelios BB Cream

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for La Roche Posay? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Caz
CazSydney

Best BB cream

I have used this cream for years. I Use two shades when it’s summer, to get a bit more golden, it’s so natural, with SPF and covers my sun marks , age spots perfectly.
I have tried so many more expensive cosmetic brands and they either are too dry, or show pores or just look like makeup face....and are expensive.
This is the perfect BB cream and I know it is highly fed by dermatologists and is not expensive. You only need a small amount.totally recommend.

Ease of Application
sunshine59vn
sunshine59vnSouth West, WA

Best BB cream for sensitive skin

I have blemished, sensitive skin, and was recommended this cream after trying many others. I love it! It gives good coverage whilst looking natural and no skin irritation! 5 stars!