Sunbeam Power Steam SG1000

Sunbeam Power Steam SG1000

Fraser B.

Fraser B.Sydney, NSW

Simple to use and the results are instantaneous

Much easier than ironing if doing t-shirts, dresses etc. Just wave it across the fabric a few times and creases disappear quickly. Be careful the steam is hot and there is a risk of burning.

Hi Fraser B,
Thank you for your review!

Tania

TaniaSydney

Super easy to set up and pack away!

This handheld steamer is so much easier to use than the garment steamer we have. The handheld steamer does just as good a job of getting creases out - great result after we steamed heavy cotton shirts and jeans.

Hi Tania,
So glad you love the steamer...

Denver R.

Denver R.Sydney, NSW

Super Fast! Super Convenient!

I live with 5 house mates and space is a huge factor! We've already gotten rid of our iron and ironing board! It's Incredibly fast to heat up! Was sceptical at first whether it will remove the wrinkles, but I can't fault it!

Hi Denver R,
Great to hear!!

rachylicious

rachyliciousSydney, NSW

Perfect for lazy ironers

This is a great product if you're a lazy ironer. There are so many pieces of clothing I haven't worn in years because I hate ironing and just don't do it. Keeping the hand held steamer in my bedroom and the ease and speed at which it heats up is life changing and has revived my wardrobe.

Hi rachylicious,
Great to hear!!

Paul L

Paul LSydney, NSW

Easy to use and a real time saver

This light hand-held steamer is great for a quick alternative to the trusty old iron & ironing board. It heats up quite quickly (less than a minute) and the 4 add-on pieces offer a range of alternative uses including neat creasing for shirt sleeves and trousers. The water capacity allows for around 30-45 mins non-stop use. Great for light materials, slightly longer steaming time required for firmer fabrics. I would suggest this steamer is a great compliment to your current iron. I've been using now for a week and I know that my use of the steamer will certainly increase as I get more familiar with it's use.

Hi Paul L,
Thanks for the great review!!

JFC

JFCSydney, NSW

Terrific handheld steamer

Hi JFC,
Thank you for the terrific review, we appreciate it...

becw88

becw88Sydney, NSW

Who knew that making my clothes crease-free could be fun!?

I've only been using the Sunbeam steamer for just over a week and am already loving it! So easy to use and heats up quickly, making it perfect for when I'm rushing to get ready in the morning, and not needing to use an ironing board has been life changing! Plus, I've actually been finding it fun to wrinkle out my clothes with this steamer!

I travel a lot for work, so I can already tell this is going to be great to take along for when I need to quickly iron out my clothes, particularly given its compact design.

If you hate ironing like me, you'll love this steamer - highly recommend!

Hi becw88,
Love the review!! Am going to get one myself!

Eddz

EddzSydney, NSW

Genuine life (and reputation) saver

Really stoked with this. Both my boyfriend and I never have the the time do a full iron so we've been desperate for something that works. We had a different kind previously (different brand) but found it gave up after the second/third use and would only steam for max 5 seconds which was incredibly frustrating.

Sunbeam's one has got a great sized water tank - I feel like it is actually working when I use it, and haven't struggled to get those stubborn creases out of clothes.

My only suggestion would be to make use of the accessories - you get a few provided and they definitely make a difference. Stoked to finally look like I've got my life sorted when I leave the house, and not a crinkled mess!

Hi Eddz,
Inspiring, love it!!!

Super handy

I've been really impressed with the Sunbeam steamer - its a great quick alternative to lugging out the iron and ironing board. Love the range of accessories for different garment types.

Hi lucy988,
Thank you for the fab review!!

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Quick, effective and easy to use

After using this a few times I've found it easy to use and it does a great job. I've found it naturally works well with lighter clothing but also works well across thicker cotton too. The extra-wide feature is really effective and makes the whole thing even quicker. Really enjoyed using it and would definitely recommend.

Hi Harry,
Great review, thank you!!

Pamela K

Pamela KSydney, NSW

Throw away your ironing board and buy this

This product is so light and easy that I am blown away. It was ready to go in a fraction of the time of other steamers I've used, and it was so light- even when it was full of water. I hate ironing, but with this, I finished a pile of shirts before I had time to start complaining. Can't recommend highly enough, its a game changer.

Hi Pamela K,
Love it, thank you!!!

ThaiD

ThaiDSydney, NSW

Will throw out my current iron and iron board!

Pros: This product has saved my life on how convenient and fast it is to iron my clothes. No ironing board needed. Water tank is super large and can last for the whole working week. Preheating speed is super fast, plugged in and it is good to go in 10-15 sec (on High mode). Attachments are easy to put on and off.

Cons: Noticed a bit of hot water leaking out sometimes if I leave the steamer on High mode for long time.

Hi ThaiD,
Great review, thank you!!

Artlife

ArtlifeSydney, NSW

Steamer is perfect to grab as you need it

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $79.00.

Hi Artlife,
Love the review!

Annike

AnnikeSydney, NSW

So happy to use this instead of the iron

Got this hand steamer last week. I'm really happy with it as it's lightweight, the water lasts for a long time, the steam heats up quickly and having the hold down function on the button means you can just focus on the garment.

I used it on hanging dresses (different fabrics - stretch and linen) vertically and the creases all came out quite well, I even tried it horizontally and no drips which was great.

My one suggestion would be to have a bag for all the attachments, and maybe a sticker on them to remind me what they are for - otherwise I'll just end up not using them. But, I'm thinking I'll just be using this from now and the iron can stay in the cupboard!

Hi Annike,
Appreciate the great review!!

Tom84

Tom84Sydney, NSW

So simple to use

Hi Tom84,
Thank you for your positive review...

Denise M.

Denise M.Sydney, NSW

Great steamer!

Great product!
I have been using it for 3 weeks now. It does what it promises.
Compact, lightweight and very easy to use.
The water capacity is great, I don't have to refill it all the time.
This Steamer is helping me a lot to get ready to work in the morning, super easy and quick. Perfect for those clothes that were left in the drawer.
I have a huge stand Steamer from another brand and it takes too much space in my laundry room. I’ll definitely get rid of that and just keep this handheld steamer as it does the job perfectly and it doesn’t take any space.
I am very happy and highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019 at Sunbeam Australia for $79.95.

Hi Denise M,
Thank you for such a great review!

Will

WillSydney, NSW

This garment steamer has made steaming a joy!

It’s lightweight and easy to use. One tank of water will get me through all my work attire and then some.

Heats up in a little under a minute. This little machine does all the hard work for you and pumps out continuous steam.

The generous cord length means I can steam while watching tele. I love the creaser attachment for the impeccable trouser crease. Not as powerful as an iron but for the size it packs a punch.

Perfect for delicates and durable fabrics.

Highly recommend for those who prefer an easier alternative to ironing.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $79.00.

Hi Will,
So pleased, thanks for reviewing.

Easy and Safe to use. i love it.

The design helps a smooth, easy handling and the results are very good.
The item i reasonably priced.
The steam is consistent and runs smoothly with no hiccups even if you are doing multiple items at once.

Hi Muhammad Usman A,
Great review Usman , thank you so much!!!!