Lavazza Crema e Aroma

See the Best Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JUST GREAT COFFEE

The price of this coffee could be more for what you are getting.
We managed to get this on special at our local supermarket and thought to give it a try.

100% NOT disappointed.

Silky smooth

This coffee has a silky smooth texture, which is very fitting of an Italian coffee. How would i describe it? It's like an Italian women - beautiful, crispy, perky with a beautiful tan and gorgeous aroma

Very Smooth and Delish

bought at coles for 15 bucks , for a kg of beautiful beans , one of the nicest coffee's iv tried

Cannot buy!

I tried the Lavazza Crema e Aroma last year bought from Coles in Chermside Qld. Since then I have been unable to find it anywhere. A couple of e-mails to Lavazza and I have not had an answer. It appears that they want to keep this to themselves and not let it back on to the supermarket shelves.
Great flavour that both my wife and I like.
Nothing except we cannot buy anywhere.

Try Officeworks Online http://www.officeworks.com.au/retail/products/Kitchen-and-Cleaning/Coffee/Coffee-Beans/LAV000CAB3

Love the brew

It's the only coffee I love to drink out of my new machine, the chocolate Flavours really come thru with a velvety crema on top! We always have bags on back up. We no longer buy any other brands, this stuff is perfect. Thanx lavazza, a top product. Well done

My Favourite Coffee

i have used lavazza coffee for over 10years now. When going for coffee with friends i always seek out cafes serving lavazza. Your range is wonderful and always smooth. I certainly cant start my day with out a cup. Thank you Lavazza for your consistant good quality and divine flavours.
great taste, consistant, sexy

Have you tried Campos coffee......?im sorry but the lavazza coffee is not fresh and has no strength....was great 10 yrs ago but is absolute rubbish now

Love my coffee!

My husband and Iate coffee lovers and always buyLavazza when making coffee at home. It has a great all round robust flavour and it looks and tastes just like a proper coffee should. Not at all comparable to the Nescafé freeze dried muck that others call coffee! We now have an automatic coffee machine & Lavazza is the perfect coffee for it. We really love the flavour and smell!
Great coffee taste!

The best arabica, full of flavour but never bitter.

If you like "breakfast" coffee (American term) or "french" or mild roast, then Lavazza Crema e Aroma is for you. I love the full taste of 100 percent Arabica but Crema e Gusto is too bitter and dark a roast for me, even Qualita D'oro is a bit too bitter for me. Personally, I think it's the best of the mild roast coffees which includes Melitta German roast, Harris Parisienne style etc.
It seems that most Australian consumers prefer the darker roasts, so keep an eye out for the 1kg bricks available from time to time at the big 2 supermarket chains. Coffee grounds or in bean form, Lavazza Crema e Aroma is a great coffee and literally gives lots of crema at the top of the cup and pot of coffee.
Full of rich flavour but no bitterness.
Not for the fans of strong, long roast coffee.

I use to drink instant coffee, and it was just something to keep me up in the afternoon until I learned how they make instant coffee and that big manufacturers use the worst quality coffee beans to manufacture instant granules. Then I started to pay attention to quality and taste and found Lavazza Super Crema. That is the best coffee for me!
The best coffee that you can wake up to. I cook my coffee in old fashion coffee-pot, and the whole house must smell of coffee.
None, except maybe that once you start drinking Lavazza, no other coffee taste as good.

where can I buy
woolworths

What am I doing wrong? I ground the Lavazza crema e aroma beans then brewed it in my Keurig machine. All I got was black coffee, no 'crema', what am I doing wrong?
Hi, I'm no coffee making expert but here goes - if the coffee flow was slower than other times, the beans might be too finely ground. Then again, if the flow is too fast and no crema was produced, the beans were ground too coarsely. I found http://blog.espressocoffeesnobs.com/2008/07/how-to-make-perfect-espresso-crema.html a helpful article on grinding. If you have experimented with lots of grinding but still no crema, I'd take review those beans, maybe even chomp on a few to establish if they are fresh. Assuming your teeth aren't brittle. Stale beans, even slightly, means little or no crema. Crema is just the carbon dioxide trapped within the cell structure of beans from the roasting process. Checkout page 3 of this acticle on food biophysics and the foam in coffee http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3140933/ Good luck and if you find a cafe that serves Lavazza, ask a staff member for tips on how finely ground they like to use. Cheers.

CategoryCoffee