Lavazza Qualita Oro

See the Best Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is a perfect blend full of flavour and depth!!

This review is about their new oro mountain grown blend. Amazing coffee taste,rich with flavour and unique notes. I saw it on coles,$10 for 500gr on special, bought a kilo, one of the best desicions I have ever made! Very impressive from lavazza. I am so glad finally i got to try this brand which I always wanted to and never did. Please by all means try it for yourself and you won't be dissapointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

This is our usual coffee - New packaging, changed product

We always buy this brand, they have changed the flavour , it tastes bitter.. Can not drink this, will try and return for a refund. so disappointing it use to be great

Purchased in May 2019.

New Lavazza Qualita Oro not the same coffee

Been drinking the Blue label for years, converted many friends to it, when I heard labeling was changing I stockpiled what I could find of the old blue label here in Perth WA but xmas saw the last of it. NO WAY is this the same. Cannot drink this stuff. Even the strength labeling changed?

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Lavazza has put me off coffee

Ok, i worked as a Tech for Lavazza (Valcorp)
There Club product was good, but this level its never been good in my view.
I just bought some from ALDI even though i put it back on the shelf 3 times.
Have brewed 3 different batches and its horrible... fruity, weird, just not pleasant at all.
I think my tastes may have changed, but this product has remained the same
If you like a deep, rich, chocolatey coffee, this is 100% NOT IT!

Lavazza Oro Red Label

We have been drinking Lavazza with the BLUE circle label for 10 years.... just bought a kilo from Coles with a red circle label. Says on the side Fruity & Floral...... it's a very different taste and not enjoyable. What has happened? No longer enjoying our favorite coffee.... so bad..jj

It's changed!

I have been drinking the Quality Oro for 40 years and the latest batch is a different colour, texture and is definitely not as good. I have noticed over the past 2 years that it lacks flavour and body but this latest batch is poor.

Excellent Coffee!

I had only discovered this after a friend gave me a cup... I had tried many different kinds of ground coffee (I don't have a grinder) and I can safely say that this is the best I have found in a supermarket aisle. I suspect those who found it terrible probably had a bad batch and should give it another try. So far, so good, for me, to the point that I have completely given up on instant coffee. I have a preference for a drip filter, I am utterly hopeless at espresso, and this combined with some pure cream is pure joy. Love it.

[Edit 29/11/2017] Just over a year down the track, and I must say I am in agreement with those who are commenting that it seems weak now where it did not. Perhaps I have now got a bad batch. I'll persist, but I find I am needing to use more coffee to get that same rich taste.

Why is this Lavazza so bad?

Bought some Lavazza Qualito Oro coffee beans at Coles in January 2016.
The coffee is revolting. What's going on? Lavazza has always been so good

Awful taste

We are very dissapointed with the Lavazza Oro, it used to be our favourite, but now it leaves that awful taste , like a bitterness after taste, sugar does not help, is it a bad batch of coffee beans?

No aroma

I bought it at Woolies as it was on sale and have read some good reviews about it. I am so disappointed with it. Aso it is too fine to be used with a plunger. Never again!

Coffee?

No it is not! Bought 500 gr beans from Coles and was disappointed with the espresso produced from it.

Total lack of aroma, very thin crema, and tastes like water!

Bad coffee overall or just a bad roast?

Whatever the case: Come on! You can do better!

Used to be good

This used to be my favourite widely available coffee brand. Somethings changed, or maybe I've just got a bad batch. Bought a kilo of the ground blend 3 days ago and was looking forward to the usual fabulousness. However this bag tastes a bit burnt, bitter, not quite right. Nothings changed in my preparation, I hope Lavazza haven't changed their way of roasting and preparing beans. Hate to have to say goodbye to an old friend.

Coffee from a supermarket

Lavazza Qualita Oro has always produced a fine consistent coffee and would rate almost Number 1 in Supermarket Purchased Coffee,it sells quicker than any other brand in my Italian community in Brisbane and I always seem to go back to it after trying many others, everyone I have served it to says "THATS BEAUTIFUL COFFEE".
Always smooth, full bodied flavor, not bitter