2Laybuy

1.7
2.0
1.8
Automatic 6-week instalments, interest free
No sign up fees or establishment fees
$10 Default Fee
Further $10 Default Fee if you fail to pay the missed instalment within 7 days of the due date
Conducts credit checks during application; may affect your credit score if you default on payments
Brand Manager for Laybuy? Claim your listing.

Darryl Beitsch
Darryl BeitschSydney, NSW3 posts

Krystie- castle hill

Convenient parking. Professional and personable sales person who was most helpful and understood our requirements. We recommend her for a well deserved Christmas bonus.
simon b.
simon b.2 posts

Laybuy doesn't care about fraud

Account was used to make $330 purchase. Had to trace and cancel it my self.
Laybuy has had zero contact with me about it.
Lady
LadyQueensland13 posts

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE

Someone is trying to log into my account. I can't even change my password.. This website is completely fraudulent. DO NOT USE! Do not add any of your personal details or credit card information.
Cal
Cal2 posts

WyM
WyM

Soph
SophGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Customer service does not exist

I am a merchant and tried signing up to Laybuy so I could offer it on my site - you’d think they would have great customer service considering I’m bringing them money but no. They rejected me as my site wasn’t live which I fixed immediately and replied. That was 8 weeks ago! Since then I’ve sent about 5x emails and tried to sign up about 4x where it says it takes 1-2 days to process which is a total joke! Still have not heard a thing. I give up and will just offer AfterPay instead ….
mich
michHobart, TAS34 posts

No good

Tried to sign up with them numerous times, but still my application not accepted, very disappointing to say the least.
Son Nguyen
Son NguyenSydney, NSW3 posts

Laybuy Application Unsuccessful

Got the unsuccessful message after signup up. Not sure why I got rejected albeit I have got a very good credit score. Read other review, then I decided I won't ever come back and sign up. I give up on Laybuy.
Leith
LeithSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Do not touch this company

I definite wouldn’t deal with this company. Shady as hell and I’m sure it won’t be around for much longer.
SpeakingUP
SpeakingUP

Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.Hobart, TAS3 posts

Customer service is sooooo slow

Unfortunately there is no help button the only way to get help is to send an email and wait days for customer service to reply
Heidi
Heidi

Proceed with caution!

Be weary of this company. They will deny your application even with an excellent credit score. Very unsettling after providing all your personal details and creating an account and password and only receiving automated responses to my queries. Upsetting for an Australian company, but only have to read the reviews. Major room for improvement.
Stick with Zip or Afterpay!
Leepoc
LeepocMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Worst buy now pay later in Australia

What an appalling "company" I use that term loosely, they have no customer support and attempt to take money out of your account any time they please and not on the date you nominate therefore incurring late fees to raise revenue, be warned, very dodgy indeed.
Joseph T.
Joseph T.

Terrible

Only help service is through email which takes far too long. Also decline you with vague reasoning despite having other BNPL services active.
Viki A.
Viki A.

Don't bother

Dont bother, got rejected immediately after application with no provided reason, I have great credit and stable income, contacted customer support, based on the recent reviews here, don't think they'll be much help, just hope it doesn't affect my credit score.