LDV T60 Luxe

LDV T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

Also referred to as: LDV T60 Luxe 2020 and LDV T60 Luxe 2022.
See the Best Utes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for LDV? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Features
Rose L
Rose LSydney, NSW

Beyond expectations

Compliance April 2021 . I have driven it from Sydney to Melbourne. It was very smooth and performed well … I use it for family and work
surpassed all expectations
Great value
Good diesel vehicle

Purchased in April 2021 for $32,500.00.

janet m.
janet m.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It's a great 4x4

I bought my ldv lux in Dec 2020 its great used daily for my work, I've done just over 13000kms its due for service at 15000 I can't fault it and I've owned alot of cars over the years.

Purchased in December 2020 for $33,990.00.

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Ute but has anyone replace the review camera to get a better picture??????

Great Ute for the price but not happy with the review camera has anyone found a answer for this? Other than that seems to be a very solid Ute both on road and off

Purchased in April 2021.

Would never touch a LDV trail rider t60

Purchased ldv t60 trail rider t60 new last year in November from ldv Nissan and MacArthur. First month had 3 mechanical faults engine light would come up no help from the team at ldv MacArthur. They were happy to sell me the car. Went without vehicle for almost 3 weeks as I run my own business. Had to get car towed it has been a nightmare. Dealt with principle owner and it resolved some issues but more are appearing I suggest don't purchase this type of vehicle unless your willing to deal with the problem

Purchased in November 2020 at Nissan Dealers for $40,000.00.

Utopia
UtopiaAdelaide

More trouble than other cars

Purchased in November 2020.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
David
David

BEST BANG For YOUR BUCK

Looks Great, Great to Drive, Great styling. i use it everyday its got regular servicng at dealership.heaps of features for half the price of other utes in its class.
Bought new in 2019 form Casey LVD and RAM. Andrew was helpfull and got a great deal.

Purchased in February 2019 for $34.00.

Geoff
Geoff

Major Quality Issues

Vehicle is now 4 months old and has the following defects
1) carpet worn right through to undefeated under pedals in 5000 klms,sports bar rusty from new, fuel distance to go gauge on dash stopped working at 14 k, auto trans thumps on motorway.
The dealer says carpet is normal wear and tear,
Ldv technical support do not know how to fix fuel gauge at the momentThey can’t find transmission Fault
in workshop and they have to send ldv more photos of sports bar.
This car appears to be a lemon
What recourse do
I have under the Australian Consumer Laws??
Is any one else experiencing such poor quality and lack of device from LDV??

Purchased in December 2020.

Fred
FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

T60 side badge

I have recently purchased a T60 Luxe, March 21 . Why is there no side badge been on the T60 and do they sell them for me to put on, the dealer cannot tell the reason.

Purchased in March 2021.

DoubtfullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the headache

I got my T60 as a work vehicle, i need reliability and in fairness most of the time it is ok, i would say the problem with these is mainly there technology is very poor, things like rain sense, reversing camera, apple car play, none of there tech works consistently, have had it at the dealers twice and the general response is worked ok when we tested it, mind you the auto wipers wouldn't stop when i picked it up on a nice sunny day, spoke to LDV and was told to take it to another dealer for a second opinion, not much point when its if we don't see it we don't care, best advise buy something else

Purchased in June 2020 for $34,000.00.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid LDV & Casey LDV

Multiple problems with new LDV, problems compounded as Casey LDV and its sales manager Andrew had lied to me about some of the vehicles features at point of sale. 6 weeks on and I have still not received a response that actually addresses any of my concerns. I specifically requested communications to be emailed so I can maintain records, Andrew and Casey LDV have only offered the generic feedback phone line for me to call.
If you have your heart set on one of these vehicles then at the very least avoid Casey and Andrew

Purchased in December 2020 for $36,000.00.

Gordon F
Gordon FMid North Coast, NSW

Solid work horse

Use this daily for work. Generally speaking for 6-8 hours a day. Serviced it on time regularly. Reliable like my wifes Toyota. Very happy with the purchase despite initial doubts, but was priced right.

Purchased in August 2018.

Fitza
FitzaDarwin, NT

Love my T60 Ute Luxe

Purchased in July 2018 for $36,860.00.

Enjoying it a lot thus far

Purchased in August 2020 at South Nowra Auto Group for $34,968.00.

Good from afar...but far from good

Purchased in September 2018.

For almost $15000 less than the most basic Ranger... Pretty good.

Purchased in January 2018 for $32,000.00.

Anne
Anneasked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

We have an LDV T60 Luxe bought from spare parts person at LDV. Running well although if not started for a few days the car won’t start even though we have had battery checked.
Does anyone know if the car can be set onto accessories to enable use when motor is not running. We have to start the car to put window up etc.

Welly
Wellyasked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

My camera system appears to be locked on a previous image. Anyone had this problem

Vicki D.
Vicki D.

Yes, several times. I reboot . It is the only way to get it going again.

MAX L.
MAX L.

It happens sometimes, need to shut off the car and restart.

Ethan G.asked
T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

All of a sudden my cameras stoped giving me real time view and now it’s fixed on the last image it saw, what’s the go with this.

Doubtfull

Same thing happened to mine, eventually it will come good but if your dealer doesn't see it doing that then they will just update the firmware and put down ( ok at time of testing ), oh if they update the firmware then you will probably have apple car play drop outs

Yeh literally 10 min after I posted it fixed itself so yeh all g, cheers mate

See all LDV T60 Luxe (2018-2021) questions

LDV T60 Luxe (2018-2021)

Compare all 4 LDV T60
CategoryUtes
Starting Price $33,490
TransmissionAutomatic and Manual
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDiesel