Bronze, Deep Bronze, Dark Bronze
See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Kristen H.
Kristen H.South West, WA

Best Tan On The Market

I have fair, freckled skin. I love this spray, particularly the darkest one as it achieves the best results. I exfoliate in the shower. Dry off then spray all over. I use my bare hands to rub it in. I always spray my face last as it's a bit sensitive. Do this before bed. Long PJs so I don't get it all over the sheets! I shower the next morning to wash off the residue. Moisturise all over. Ta da. Beautiful, natural tan. I don't find there is a strong odour. I usually use a nice scented moisturiser to mask any residual tan smell. Lasts 1 week. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

Colour
Therese
ThereseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing and easy to use!

I hadn’t used fake tan for years so was nervous but a friend recommended this. Amazing! So easy to apply, no weird marks around hands, feet, knees.. Wore off well too, no patchiness. Will be buying again!

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for $15.00.

Colour
meg_12
meg_12Victoria, 3850

orange colour they must have changed the recipe

I have always used Le Tan, it used to come in a thinner can. The colour used to be perfect, but now I can only buy the fatter can and it is very red/orange. It looks more like sunburn colour, than tan.

Couldn't be happier.

MeJ
MeJ

Easy to use

I always have this as a staple in my cupboard. Gives a quick even colour and the smell it's too bad. Don't spray too close to the body or you will get streak marks but this is easy enough to fix if it happens.
Very affordable as well.

az
azBundoora

loved it

such a beautiful glow
nice even tan with no streaks
lasts for daysss
doesnt wash off
and very good price

Love the colour but disappointed in the quantity

I bought a large can of this in Bronze, and was amazed at the flawless, natural colour it gave off. What I wasn't impressed by was the fact that it ran out before I'd finished my body. I'm 5"4 and extremely petite so it's not like there was much of me to tan, and I was applying very lightly, using a mitt to spread and oy got my legs and the front of my stomach done before it sizzled out, leaving my back, arms and upper torso white. The can was fully sealed in a plastic pack when I bought it, so it's not like it could have been used previously. Love the colour, extremely put off by the small amount for the price I paid.

Jodstar78
Jodstar78

Finally found a great tan product

Only just recently had a salon tan and it went blotchy and I was on a holiday in fiji and had to cover up as I was so embarresssed but after trying Le tan (as reccommened) I love it and won't try anything else!!

Awesome!

I have been using this product for approx. 4 years now. I have tried many tanning products in the past and always seem to go back to Le Tan. I love the colour its always a nice brown and you can actually notice that you have a tan when you use it, I find that other products don't have the same effect. Lastly the best thing about this product is how cheap it is and how easy it is to purchase its everywhere! I will continue to use it and wont even bother trying anything else!

Sophie
SophieMelbourne

Pleasantly surprised

I had never fake tanned before and I wanted to try it out. I brought it in deep bronze and you could instantly see the colour when you put it on. Over night it got even darker and was completely even and looked real. I blended it in with a tanning mitt to ensure there was no blotchiness. It lasted very well I'm writing this a week later and the tan still looked 100% perfect. Except for on my hands some colour had built up and looked a bit dirty but otherwise perfect. I would buy again it was amazing and the price is great
Long lasting, inexpensive
Stays on so well I'm struggling to get it off lol!!

Wendy1099
Wendy1099North-West & West coast, TAS

Great affordable spray on tan

I am quite impressed with this product. A really nice colour, not orange at all. Smell is strong at first but I quite like it, sort of sweet like Maple Syrup. Way better smell than other self tan products I have used. It should be noted that I only use on my legs, not all over body. Easy to apply, nozzle is great and sprays quite evenly. I just touch it up with a light spray after each shower. Excellent product in my view. Won't be going to salon for any more spray tans. This product does the job very nicely.
Relatively cheap and easy to apply
None really

Michaela
MichaelaMelbourne, Vic

Pretty decent :)

Using this my tan came out better than when I went to a spa. Spraying my back was difficult but I managed and it didn't go streaky or a strange colour. It's pretty natural an buildable. The smell is fairly strong but it's like a vanilla scent which I actually enjoyed. Would buy it again
Cheap, nice color, decent amount in can, not a chemical smell
Nothing, turned out very nice

jackiefuller
jackiefuller

Hate it

It says on the can wait 6 hrs till you shower, I did actually 9hrs and it streaked terrible & then it all washed of. Waste of money. Will be calling the company tomorrow to get a full refund !!.
So my point is, I would not dare wear this product out for fear of rain.
And I would have given 0 stars!!
The smell

katty123
katty123Victoria

Good

i loved the color it turned out on my skin, to aquire that perfect non streak tan, i also used gloves to rub it in in certain areas to make sure there was going to be no streaks at all and this worked very well
the tan actualy lasts for like 3-7 days depending on how you treat it, i liked it alot and will continue to use it again and again
also was great on my sensative skin, but be carefuly applying on chest, knees and elbows.....
for a spray on tan i think it was terrific!
good coverate and looked pretty natural
spray tans are annoying to apply and smelt horrible

staber7689
staber7689Adelong, New South Wales

Love it, will definetly be using this product again and again! My sister in law first introduced me to it, and she is a tanaholic!
Everything, its a good even colour that shows up almost immediately, it doesnt get sticky like other tans can, you can apply it and half an hour later whack on some clothes and party!
Nothing, its a decent product thats worth the very small amount you pay for it!