2Le Tan Fast Tan Lotion

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

Jo BSouth East Queensland, QLD42 posts
  Deep Bronze

This is the best on market

Best on market. Great color wear immediate. Smell ok, dries fast,doesn't stain hands, easy to apply. No Mitt needed. Not streaky. Been replaced with hand staining, orange, streaky lotions can't wear out for 8 hrs. 5 mins to apply and 5-10 mins drying time. Very, very easy. No Mitt required as guide color doesn't stain hands. Overall an excellent product. Doesn't dry skin out like others. Show details
Smell
aler
alerMackay4 posts
  Bronze

Easy to use!

I use a few different tanning lotions,from spray in a can to mousses,but this is one of my favourites as it's very easy to use.The colour is great,I use the bronze as I'm quite pale,and this is a nice subtle colour;not too dark.Use a tanning mitt to ensure an even colour.Smells great too!

Megan
Megan

Great!

I have used this product for over 3 years now and love it! I only use it on my legs though and find it very easy to apply especially with a tanning mit, I use the spray for the rest of my body. Cannot fault at all stays on for about 7 days gradually fading, I don't wash it off until the next day when I have my normal shower.

Binty
BintyAU

Help

I am unsure when to wash this tan off? Will it keep developing over time? Was hard to apply evenly and dried quickly which is unpleasant, hopefully the colour will be even. It doesn't say when to wash this tan off which is pretty bad, it looks flaky on the skin at the moment so I am assuming it is not designed to an instant tan.
inexpensive
Dries way too quick, starts flaking and smudges whilst trying to apply the lotion, poor instructions on the back as it doesn't say when to remove the cream
nesco
nescoAU2 posts

Terrible

Hated it, its so not cool to have a streaky tan. I brought it because its Australian owned and it was

cheap.

Lets just say i learnt my lesson
Lovely scent and dries quick quickly compared to most self tans
I developed patches and streaks. My skin is fair, but as a Beauty Therapist for over 15 years,

ive applied many tans and used different professional products.

I know how to apply a tan and was really disappointed.

katty123
katty123Victoria37 posts
  Fast Tan

Good

it looked great i only had to apply it once and i had the desired color i wanted, i then would apply it maybe once a week if that! i found it was goo and natural, but if you dont put it on properly it can become slightly streaky, gloves are great to rub it into those hard places that got darker or look uneven (knees,ankles,feet)

its resonably priced and i would use it again, if it didnt give me rashes

i dont know anyone else who has had a problem with this product thought i think i just had very sensative skin.
cheap

good coverage

smelt pretty good considering its a fake tan
not good for sensative skin

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA240 posts
  Fast Tan

Great product I love the sponge applicator it really does help you in getting the right amount of tanning gel out to suit your skin. I was very impressed also by the smell it dint have the usual self tanning smell that most of the others do. Also the overall appearance of the tan is great it looks natural and even and streak free. It also doesn’t take ages to apply and is a lot cheaper than many of the other brands on the market at the moment.
Great idea and invention. Smells really nice gives a good finish and appearance.
Nothing really i really enjoyed and liked this product.
charlotte_22
charlotte_22QLD, 421822 posts
  Fast Tan

probably my most used tanning lotion. I like that it is a thicker lotion meaning greater colour is achieved. Can give instant colour too, so great for those like me who get a bit lazy mid-week but like a bit of colour for going out and about in the weekend. i don't find the smell is strong either which is a bonus. can wear off unevenly, but which tanner doesn't. must use gloves in application process though also as it stains hands quite badly and does not wash off
great price, good deep colour
may appear slightly orange when used too much
razco
razcoSydney, NSW17 posts
  Fast Tan

Bad

I will continue to use this as a bronzer but I will not but it again, nor will I recommend it to anyone.
It has a lovely scent, smelling very sweet. It gives a good bronze colour and is useful when a hint of colour is needed short notice. After applying it remained sweet smelling.
It has a very thick consistency and that makes it hard to work into the skin evenly. I have tried to use the applicator twice with no success so I needed to use my hands. After rubbing it in I have to wash my hands very well to ensure they were not tanned too. In the days after using the bronzer I have not noticed any colour on my skin.