2Le Tan Express

Le Tan Express

2Le Tan Express

50%50%0%
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

Jude
Jude2 posts
sezzy_m
sezzy_mSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Spray

Awesome long last tan with great colour!

Apart from the awful smell when you first spray it on, this tan is fantastic!! Leaves a great looking colour and I love the fact that I can shower after only an hour. This is my new favourite tan!

Kimpoot
KimpootVictoria2 posts

Verrrry satisfied

I spend a lot of time in the sun at work so I'm left with an awful tan that cuts on my arms and thighs (from shorts and shirts). So I decided fake tan my torso so I don't look like 2 different people of colour.

I sprayed it all over my chest, stomach, back, shoulders and upper thigh and spread it with a clean sock.

I left it only for about half an hour, washed it off and didn't see much of a change and was a bit disappointed. But next morning, I was a gorgeous tan colour almost the same as my tanned arms and legs.

I does continue to darken after wash so be patient.

I'm quite happy and more confident in this summer bikini weather :D

Super affordable too, I just have to find out how long it will last before it washes off completely.

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD68 posts

Not very effective

I tried this tan as I was short on time.

I left it the 2 hours and showered and there was not much change in my colour.

Maybe it's doesn't suit my skin as my friend swears by it.

So gone back to Bondi Sands mousse

Dem
DemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

1 and a half weeks later

Ok. Firstly, it is a great colour, easy to apply, develops quickly.

But...

I am one a half weeks post tan and I still CANNOT get it off!!! I have been exfoliating like crazy, using salt scrubs, exfoliating bead lotion, exfoliating gloves (and even the really tough glove I use for my laser hair removal).

Nothing is getting it off. Its ridiculous!

So a few positives.. But the negative has outweighed it for me this time!!

Oscar&Hugo
Oscar&HugoSouth East Queensland, QLD28 posts

Anita
Anita · Express Mousse

Why was the product changed , the original tanning foam was great this new one is as pathetic as Bondi sands. Why not produce both. The old one was not only far more user friendly , it actually worked the new “Le Bondi sands “ washes off even after leaving for 8 hours.

Compare all Le Tan Express listings