3.6

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Brand Manager for Le Tan? Claim your listing.

Sonia Hales
Sonia HalesSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Coconut Water Spray

I’m addicted to this product

I’ve been using the coconut water wash off for a few years, it’s quick and easy and is flawless. People ask about my tan and are always surprised that it’s fake. It’s like makeup for your whole body. Love it Show details
Lorrainew
Lorrainew
  Spray

This is the best tanning spray I’ve ever used

Probably around 30 minutes it goes on smoothly and stays on till I’m ready to remove it
My daughter and granddaughter both have changed to le tan wash off and love it as much as I do Show details
BronwynSydney4 posts
  Coconut Water Spray

This is a life saver for a busy mum

It dries very quickly, no waiting around. I use it mainly on my legs for instant colour when wearing shorts or skirt. With two small kids i don’t have time to manage a fake tan that needs top ups, etc. This is perfect for an instant tan that i can wash off and apply when needed. I get out of shower, tan and away i go.

kim
kim
  Coconut Water Spray

the smell is overpowering!

The smell stays around for hours. It does rub off on clothes and furniture and it streaks when water gets on my legs. I have to go outside to spray it because of the smell and because it gets all over the bathroom.

Tess_x
Tess_xSydney Surrounds, NSW33 posts

I love it!!!

I initially tried this as a sample product and liked it so much that I went out to buy it the next day.

I use the Bronze shade as I have very fair skin and find that it's easy to apply and looks natural.

Dazza
DazzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Le Tan Wash Off

I tried this product for that special night, I wore white bra and top, and it came off on them during the night. When I undressed I had tan all over everything it seemed but me! I have used it a number of times since, thinking, hoping, I maybe did something wrong. No its just a dreadful product. Looks lovely when on, just don't go out dressed it seems is the answer. No need to worry about washing off with soap and warm water that's fore sure. No I do not recommend this product, in fact I'm amazed its still on the market. Lilia C

caracal1788
caracal17888 posts

Reliable every time

Does what it says. Dries quickly and then doesn't budge so you don't have to worry about white streaks appearing if you get caught in the rain or splashed. Minimal rub-off on clothing which washes out. No residual odour so it won't interfere with perfume.

Brilliant when you want a head-to-toe bronzed look for a evening out, but don't want to wear it for the rest of the week.