Lennoxx GPS Waypoints Flying Drone FD1550

Lennoxx GPS Waypoints Flying Drone FD1550

See the Best Drones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lennoxx GPS Waypoints Flying Drone FD1550? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
Adam M
Adam MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lenoxx FDD600

They call it drone but for me should be called waste of money. Instruction completely useless.
No information about any useful features. Only some information on the app. unclear anyway. Battery lasting 3 min so you will never have time to get use to controls. No explanation what flashing lights mean. No any meaning of buttons on the remote. Just another rubbish product. On distributor website Lennoxx no manual available.
Save yourself money and nerves to make it go.

Purchased in November 2020 for $150.00.

NewDroneOwner
NewDroneOwner

Overall, pretty good machine

It was a bit fiddly to get it connected at first but once done seems like a good machine. High quality camera. Only drawback is short flying time on a full battery but they are probably all the same. I'll buy myself a couple of spare batteries.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores for $199.00.

Other Drones

Keep your receipt

We bought the drone and it failed to sync with thought we had it right turned it off to take it outside and two of the propellers still we're going at slow speed even when you turn the power off they were still going around took it back to the store for a refund at Harris Scarfe no worries. he talked me into an exchange because I wasn't that confident so got the second one home it's sync good but when we had our first test run and went to turn it off one of the Motors was still going at slow speed even though you turned it off at the power I'm not sure have the confidence to exchange this product again but saying that in the short time we used it my 10-year-old son was very impressed with ease it was to use . Good camera quality

Purchased in January 2019 at Harris Scarfe for $179.00.

Rusey
RuseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Failed to get off the ground

Drones

Find out how Lennoxx GPS Waypoints Flying Drone FD1550 compares to other Drones

Peter M.
Peter M.asked

my drone is the FD1550 I brought this drone and on the first day after taking it out of the box and setting it up it failed to connect with the software on my phone which is a galaxy s7. Then all of a sudden it connected i calibrated the drone and it worked! the once upon recharging the battery and turning it on again it would not connect witlessly. the drone will fly with the remote every time but will not connect through wireless. (if this drone is not connected through wirless none of the functions such as fly around in one spot or follow will work and it will not be able to capture any video or fly by the supposed GPS waypoints. Having said this i can fly the drone through line of sight. However it is not very stable when flying with out the GPS active. the drone crashed on the second flight and i had to send it back to lenoxx for repair
I have got it back from being repaired.(which cost me $45) on the first test of the done it still will not connect through wireless the application opens and does nothing..... I took the drone to my friends place to have a go there and the WiFi Connected!!!!!! the drone sorta worked the way it was supposed to but still after that flight today i have tried the drone several times and it will not connect to the wireless device although if i want to fly the drone i can fly it manually which is really not that great i could of got that out of a drone that cost me $60 rather than $199.
this drone would be great if it worked and not only every so often.
(question)
Is there something i am missing with the application for this drone ? such as is there something i have to do in particular to get the drone connected i have followed all the instructions in the manual in regards to getting it connected but still nothing. As i said, i can fly the drone with the remote manually but the drones flight can be very unstable any thoughts on this?

Nigel

We took this drone back because of similar issues. Its not you its the drone. Lucky for us we got our money back. It seems to happen alot these days. Id rather pay that bit more for better quality than cheaper but you get one use if that.

Salvie C.
Salvie C.asked

Where can I buy a spare battery for FD1550 in Australia?

Nigel

Hi sorry I can't help with that you can probably check the boxes of the two that I returned the propellers kept spinning even though everything was off on both of these new items hope yours went better than hours

Nate
Nateasked

How do i adjust the camera settings? everything far is blurry.