Lenovo Tab 7

N B.

N B.asked

How do I insert a sim card on my lenovo tablet e7

Simmogunner

Hey mate. My model didn't have the capability of Sim storage, just sd card.

not happy
not happy

same here . only an s.d. card under the blue cover on the side .

KrisB83

KrisB83asked

Total computer illiterate here. Can they watch movies i have purchsed on itunes on this?? What about ABC kids app or netflix?

Steve L

Lenovo tab7 is an Android device programmed by Google. iTunes is made by Apple and only runs on iPad or iPhones. They are not compatible.
You will however be able to install ABC Kids and Netflix apps from Google Playstore to your Tab7 and it will work much the same way as IPad and iPhone from Apple.

Tab3 7

Tab3 7asked

Why doesnt my tablet work when internet is turned on?

Simmogunner

Not sure mate! I'd be going back to your seller and asking them. Could be a warranty job.

Steve L

It seems to be a common problem. Mine does the same. Updated everything and nothing. Only solution is “restart” tablet and then it works for a day or two until again it loses connection and won’t reconnect. Nothing but quality here :-P

Slabodayasked

How does this tab perform when using apps like Facebook and Messenger?

Simmogunner

Really well! For basic apps like that it's speedy and responsive. Intensive gaming though it may struggle..

Thanks!

Steve L

I found that it struggles with Facebook and messenger for two reasons. One seems to be that as you fill up it’s 16gig storage to around 80%, it seems to slow it down. The second and more annoying problem is when it comes time to typing a message, the touchscreen is super inaccurate and also slow to respond to keystrokes. Spelling mistake galore. I wrote this response on my iPhone and it took all of 60 seconds, whereas on the Lenovo tablet, I would still be backspacing and retouching the correct letters multiple times, and probably would have thrown the tablet across the room by now, and you would have no response from me. You don’t have to believe me, but I have 2 of these for the children, and even they get frustrated practicing to correctly type “train”, as it gets characters all wrong as it doesn’t sense where you’re pressing accurately. It’s about 60-80% accurate. Avoid this unless you just want to watch YouTube.

Katey W.

Katey W.asked

Is the tab 7 good for daliy use like in the the afternoon for something to do after school?

eski

eskiasked

Can you play Roblox on this device (Lenovo Tab E7)?

Kate_Allan