Lenoxx Healthy Choice AF1200

Lenoxx Healthy Choice AF1200

MPNs: AF1200 and AFD1010

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Warwick
WarwickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blown away, so good, I bought two !!

Purchased in May 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse MarketLink for $159.00.

Been through 2 and both died after a month or so

I was recommended this by a friend. Mine died after a month, then hers did a week later, we boh got them exchanged as catch.com.au were great but then my second one died again. Catch gave me a refund which was good. Shame as it was a ripper air fryer, they just seem to not last long.

Purchased for $169.00.

Other Air Fryers

should have bought it sooner

this air fryer is amazing, I am so impressed with the quality of the food it cooks, meat, chops, crumbed schnitzel so far and i have only had it for 2 days!!! love it, absolutely easy to use & clean, the door coming off for cleaning is such a great idea. the mesh racks are also very easy to clean, cant wait to use the rotisserie! & make chips, & all its other features. I purchased it from Catch on line & picked it up from Target 2 days later! One of the best buys ever i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a clean, quick easy way to cook protein! and no horrible frying smell you get with stove top cooking
very happy indeed :)

Purchased in March 2021 at Catch for $109.00.

DidySydney, NSW

great service

After having the above product for two weeks and having it blow out, I was impressed with the product till then. However, I am so impressed with the prompt service in replacing the fryer and particularly the help I recceived from Elise who attended to me that I would recommend this company and its employees to anyone!

Purchased in January 2021 at Catch for $150.00.

Simon Gibbs
Simon GibbsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Works well

Unit is quite large , but works effectively as advertised.haven't used it on more than chips, chicken wings and drumsticks as yet, but coped well. Time in recipe book is a guide only.

Purchased in December 2020 for $109.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
MJH
MJHNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Purchase

Does everything your oven can do and more - very convenient and quick, really suits our lifestyle with only two of us at home now. Would not hesitate to recommend this product!!!

stressed
stressednsw, 2747

three times used it popped did not work again

used three times did not work again rang lenoxx the importer of the unit a few times leaving messages about warranty as they did not answer the phone never got back to me so i gave it a proper send off into the rubbish where it belongs ordered the unit November 2019 lasted a couple of weeks .going through paper work found receipts and warranty card asking for review so i did the unit fried itself

Purchased in November 2019 at MyDeal.com.au for $149.95.

Olivia
OliviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless dehydrator

Air fryer works fine but I sought one with a dehydrator function as something I wanted to use slightly more than the fryer function.....you cannot turn off the fan!!!! As soon as anything loses enough moisture it blows around like crazy!!! Super noisy too.

Purchased in July 2020.

Parth Patel
Parth PatelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a good product!

I bought this Air Fryer 2 weeks ago. Works like a gem based on what I paid for it. When cooking items on multiple trays it cooks uneven sometimes based on what you are cooking.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $99.00.

Great kitchen addition

My first Air Fryer. I chose the big 12L - I wanted the layers of shelving that this model offers. I'm thrilled with my purchase. The product is light and easy to put away. It is easy to clean: the door can come off and wiping down the inside is easy. I've roasted a 1.5 kg chicken using the rotisserie and a couple of attempts at chips using the rotating basket. LOVE IT

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch.

nikita s.
nikita s.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Air fryer, Easy to use Easy to clean

I bought the product in April 2020 during lock down, and since then it has been so useful. It has multiple cooking functions. Air fryer is easy to use and easy to clean. It also has option to rotate 360 degree, so it suffice function of barbecue. for 4 people it is sufficient. I am very happy. you can also use wooded sticks in round net for rosting.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kogan.com for $144.00.

MumTo4Laura
MumTo4LauraPerth, WA

Time Saver

Lenoxx Air Fryer

Love this air fryer. I have cooked steak, chicken, and many snacks. So quick and easy to clean. It is so much quicker to use than to cook in the oven.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

Nocky
NockySouth West, WA

Great for the price

Had this about 4 months and use it everyday, love the rotisserie and heaps of space , only 2 of us at home and is ideal we replaced our other well known brand with this just for the size, highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for $169.00.

ROZZ
ROZZSouthwest, VIC

Love the size and space but the design is so, so

I purchased this from Groupon and had to return it within 2 days of purchasing. I found that the door did not sit flush with the bench, so therefore when you opened the door and had to remove the bottom tray, this therefore put pressure on the door and it would but shut properly after that, then this inturn made the digital controllers not work properly.

Good size air fryer but the door needs to be made opening sideways NOT up and down otherwise it would be a perfect unit

Purchased in July 2019 at Groupon for $149.00.