VerifiedMPN:SC800

100% · 30%

Jezza
JezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Needs a timer

Does a great job but needs a timer. I make yoghurt so I can't leave it unattended Show details
Amanda
Amanda

Husband sad the BBQ is #2

Awesome size slow cooker we cook racks of ribs, whole large roasts, stocks overnight and everything just comes out amazing. So happy with this purchase, no regrets ya'll not a letter :) Show details
Merryl
MerrylSouthern and Hills, SA27 posts

I Was Looking For A Large Slow Cooker? I Found It

This Slow Cooker was a replacement for one that had developed a crack in the insert. I browsed online for a large Slow Cooker and found the 8L Healthy Choice.
I have used it and found it works exceptionally well and has plenty of room to spare inside with no need to crowd any ingredients. I found it very easy to clean as well. Show details