Lexus LC

Lexus LC

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Sports Cars in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lexus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    ScreenXMelbourne

Headache-less midlife crisis :D

TransmissionAutomatic
    Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Badge500

mr aussieasked

This vehicle would have been on my shopping list except that the roof is to low, I am 6'7 and my head rubs on the roof, the seat is set to the lowest setting.

ScreenX

That's a shame! Did you try both seat options? the base model seat is different to the one you get with the enhancement pack upgrade. I'm 6' and I fit with the helmet on and have another 6 ish inches to spare at the lowest seat setting with the sports seats.

mr aussie

The dealership i went to didn't even greet me, there were 6 staff wandering around with no other customers present, hence i wasn't able to follow up on seat varieties.
    I would prefer the most comfortable seat, not sure if the base model seat would suit that need.