LG OLED C7T Series

• Software
  • Picture Quality

Living it upMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware Don't Buy A LG TV

Purchased in October 2017 at Harvey Norman for $5,000.00.

Living it up

Hello, When will you give me a call?

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Happy after original screen replaced with latest model.

Bought the LG OLED55C7 from the Good guys on 13/07/2017, paid $3390.00 6 months ago the Burn in appeared down the bottom of the screen, I was advised by LG marketing that they would Organise to replace the screen for me with the latest model screen which was handled in a prompt Manner with excellent communication, the picture is excellent and hopefully will last many years .

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $3,390.00.

Ghoneim

GhoneimSydney, NSW

Screen replaced despite expired warranty

Despite the expired warranty, a screen replacement has been arranged by a friendly LG representative and performed later by two skilled gentlemen from LG service team. The new flawless screen reminded me why I had decided to buy the LG OLED TV to begin with; The picture quality is simply unbeatable. Thank you, LG, for turning this experience into a very positive one after all.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $2,996.00.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy burn in no warranty

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $3,500.00.

LG A.LG

DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!! BURN IN WARNING!!!! Only 2.5yrs!!!!!

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman.

MhYara

MhYaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Best shopping ever we enjoy the quality and speed, very nice and sharp colours and feel like you have home cinema and my family is so happy with this Lg Tv.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman Big Buys.

owl30

owl30Goulburn Valley, VIC

burn in

I purchased this tv about two and a half years ago. When new it produced the best picture bar none. However over the last 6 months burn in has become an unacceptable issue. Channel logos, tinted banding across the screen and an area like an oval in the centre of the screen. I will not buy oled again.

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys for $2,950.00.

Brenton

BrentonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEWARE burn in problems

Bought this c7 oled tv nearly 3 years ago, was happy at first but now have burn in at the bottom of the tv. Channel 9 logo plus other items along bottom of tv have been there for over 4 weeks now and will not go away, I believe a $3000 tv should last longer than 3 years. That's it for me for lg oled, just bought a 8k samsung 75 inch and reckon the picture is better than what the OLED ever was.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harveys for $3,000.00.

Munna

MunnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Get an android TV instead

This smart TV (not android) does not have a Google Play store so that trying to download an app that is not already there is nigh on impossible. I wanted to stream Gaia TV but there is nowhere to do this. Really regret buying this TV although the quality of picture is very good and, like most modern TVs, you have to get a soundbar for decent sound. 3 HDMI ports and no problem getting wireless and Bluetooth.

MelonyGoulburn Valley, VIC

SCREEN BURN IN DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $2,685.00.

Satinderjit singh

Satinderjit singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best tv i love it

I brought LG QLED65 in april .it is very gud tv I bought from gud guys . Picture quality is fantastic and Very gud price .i like the speed and specially the magic remote and apps in the tv .highly recommended

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $3,500.00.

Missholly1234

Missholly1234Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best T.V.ever !

I purchased a 70 inch LG television and am delighted with it.
It is the best T V. l've ever had..
Being a smart T.V.with Utube makes it unbeatable ..the HD picture is sharp and true colour ..as is the sound .
Being a 70 inch television makes everything so life like ..
Love it !

Purchased in September 2018 for $2,500.00.

Bec

BecCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect and awesome to experience

Love this tv, you won’t enjoy watching other tvs. The images are sharp and colours super clear. We use it for Netflix and as a smart tv. Bought the tv based on reviews and have t been disappointed!

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Nick

Nick

Looking at buying OLED? Read This

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Parky

Parky

This was at a good price and excellent product

It was complementary to my other products plus I find that when I go in they are very helpful. And the ladies are very nice people to do business with .thankyou and more people took more care of the customers and if one line business was just as wish you would feel safe

Purchased in February 2017 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $2,100.00.

LizC

LizCMelbourne

Love this TV!

Have used this TV for about a 2 months and have had no issues and find it really easy to use things like Netflix and Stan as it’s already on the tv without the need to go through a PlayStation etc. The picture is great and even better when watching HD channels. The remote can be a tad tedious as it’s the magic wand but once you get the hang of it it’s fine.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

BEWARE SCREEN BURN

Would never have bought this TV if I'd have known of this problem. Sure the picture is outstanding but when you can see logos burnt into your screen it defeats the pro's. Absolutely shattered, $4000 down the gurgler. And now the picture is flickering on and off when you start it in the morning. Hopefully LG will swap it with an LCD model.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Bella

BellaMermaid Beach

It’s a decent tv

The tv itself looks amazing from the outside aesthetically, however, from an internal point of view, I didn’t realise til I bought it that the tv was a side lit tv, not a backlit tv. It’s not until you start purchasing really expensive tvs that you get a nicer picture. Unfortunately, wish I got a Sony.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Kaz

KazSydney

Hi Res Clear screen

This a great tv. The screen is so clear made up of over 1 billion individuals. It’s quick to change from one channel to the next. It’s very slim and comes with a stand for tv unit or wall mounting. The system is easy to use so we can connect to Netflix or YouTube with the touch of a button on the remote.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Bruna Iotti

Bruna IottiMelbourne

Great image and quality

This was our first smart TV and I am slowly learning how to use it. My sons learnt how to operate it really quickly. I find that I can change from live TV to Netflix to HDMI easily. I just do not seem to use the TV anymore. My sons are able to use youtube but the streaming is limited. For higher resolution videos, we plug the laptop next to the screen and it works really well.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Cathyasked

OLED C7T Series

Hi I have the LG OLED65C7T 65 brought from JB hifi August 2017. the screen is black and can only get sound through DVD's connected to it. We watch Netflix mainly on the set and over the past month the TV has been unable to turn on the picture at times. then on other occasions has worked well picture and sound good. Yesterday after having it on in the morning working well, in the afternoon no picture or sound! except when I put a DVD on we had sound. tried turning it off by the power checked the cables but nothing worked.
Last night when I tried again it came back on all good, then this morning the same kids watched their movie! but later today same problem and still late tonight no picture or sound. very frustrating. this TV cost a lot of money and its not working under three years old. I should have stayed with my beloved SONY bravia they always work! we have one of these in our theatre room my bedroom and upstairs all working well. my son recommended this LG tv big mistake!
anyone know how to fix this? or would it be under warranty! or do we accidentally drop it and claim insurance?

Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Did you figure this out Cathy? Mine has started the same thing ...

Cathy

No it still happens but by turning it off completely at the wall and leaving it for a few hours seems to do the trick! Very frustrating especially when you sit down at night to watch and it’s not working just the sound! And it’s been working all day!

Cathyasked

OLED C7T Series

Hi my 65 in LG has a blank black screen when we turn it on. I can play a DVD through it and only sound comes.
This happened a few weeks ago and after a day the screen came back all good again. We have lost the screen three more times since but it comes back on after a time.
Last night it wouldn’t come on again same thing.
After 3 hours it came on! This morning it was working for a few hours. We went out and now it’s not working again!
Any ideas?
The tv well used but only 3 years old!

Bradley Atkinson
Bradley Atkinson

Not sure on that sorry maybe try googling I returned my tv and changed it for another brand

CHEAP CHARLIE CHUMPS

CHEAP CHARLIE CHUMPSasked

OLED65C7T (65")

Good morning

i have a small white spot on the top upper left of the screen. it is there during local tv programs. netflix, foxtel, stan etc. Is this pixel that is not functioning properly? Or has a pixel died?It is not there when the TV is off

Melony

It sounds like a dead pixel. If you have warranty left contact the place of purchase or if extended warranty contact them to have it checked/replaced/repaired. I wholly advise you to ask for either a store credit to get a different brand of TV. If they won't do that for you tell them you want a replacement. Don't allow them to fix it, doubt they would anyway as a dead pixel means a new screen which is more costly than a TV.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare both LG OLED C7T Series

Price (RRP) $6,899.00$4,099.00
Screen Size 65"55"
Screen TypeOLEDOLED
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Weight24.7 kg19.2 kg
Operating SystemWebOSWebOS
Dimensions (without stand) 833 x 1453 x 47 mm710 x 1230 x 47 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 873 x 1453 x 217 mm750 x 1230 x 217 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both LG OLED C7T Series