LG OLED C7T Series

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Missholly1234Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best T.V.ever !

I purchased a 70 inch LG television and am delighted with it.
It is the best T V. l've ever had..
Being a smart T.V.with Utube makes it unbeatable ..the HD picture is sharp and true colour ..as is the sound .
Being a 70 inch television makes everything so life like ..
Love it !

Purchased in September 2018 for $2,500.00.

Bec

BecCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect and awesome to experience

Love this tv, you won’t enjoy watching other tvs. The images are sharp and colours super clear. We use it for Netflix and as a smart tv. Bought the tv based on reviews and have t been disappointed!

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Nick

Nick

Looking at buying OLED? Read This

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Parky

Parky

This was at a good price and excellent product

It was complementary to my other products plus I find that when I go in they are very helpful. And the ladies are very nice people to do business with .thankyou and more people took more care of the customers and if one line business was just as wish you would feel safe

Purchased in February 2017 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $2,100.00.

LizC

LizCMelbourne

Love this TV!

Have used this TV for about a 2 months and have had no issues and find it really easy to use things like Netflix and Stan as it’s already on the tv without the need to go through a PlayStation etc. The picture is great and even better when watching HD channels. The remote can be a tad tedious as it’s the magic wand but once you get the hang of it it’s fine.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

BEWARE SCREEN BURN

Would never have bought this TV if I'd have known of this problem. Sure the picture is outstanding but when you can see logos burnt into your screen it defeats the pro's. Absolutely shattered, $4000 down the gurgler. And now the picture is flickering on and off when you start it in the morning. Hopefully LG will swap it with an LCD model.

Bella

BellaMermaid Beach

It’s a decent tv

The tv itself looks amazing from the outside aesthetically, however, from an internal point of view, I didn’t realise til I bought it that the tv was a side lit tv, not a backlit tv. It’s not until you start purchasing really expensive tvs that you get a nicer picture. Unfortunately, wish I got a Sony.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Kaz

KazSydney

Hi Res Clear screen

This a great tv. The screen is so clear made up of over 1 billion individuals. It’s quick to change from one channel to the next. It’s very slim and comes with a stand for tv unit or wall mounting. The system is easy to use so we can connect to Netflix or YouTube with the touch of a button on the remote.

Bruna Iotti

Bruna IottiMelbourne

Great image and quality

This was our first smart TV and I am slowly learning how to use it. My sons learnt how to operate it really quickly. I find that I can change from live TV to Netflix to HDMI easily. I just do not seem to use the TV anymore. My sons are able to use youtube but the streaming is limited. For higher resolution videos, we plug the laptop next to the screen and it works really well.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
idridley

idridleyBrisbane

Disappointed by the limitations of webOS

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Greg Simona

Greg SimonaTownsville

Great picture and handy operating system

OLED technology produces a wonderful picture. It shows up 4K movies/shows on Netflix really well.
Integration is done very well. Simple connectivity to Apple TV, home theatre system, USB, wifi, and iDevices.
iPhone app is useful for those lazy times when the remote requires climbing out of reclining couch heaven or if you're in the other room and need turn the kids shows down a bit.
Operating system is useful for not just free-to-air but also for accessing Netflix, Stan, Youtube and the other on-demand streaming sites.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The best of the best

If you're looking for a quality TV with AMAZING picture then this is the one. From the built in Netflix app, to the speed of the functions I cannot fault it. When I have friends over they always comment on how good everything looks on the screen. A show stopper.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Sim

Sim

Simply the best

OLED is amazing the quality, colour and sharpness is unlike anything else. Can have a sound bar but seriously it’s not required. Anyone who purchase this tv will not be disappointed. Super thin for stand or wall. Love it the best thing I have purchased. Don’t think twice if you are thinking of getting one!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Corey

CoreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OLED is AMAZING!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
bcc

bccAU

Fantastic picture! As good as expected.

Bought it 6 months ago but didn't get around to using it until 3 months ago. We use it mainly for Switch games, but the odd TV show or movie. In a bright room, not a dedicated darkened TV room, so this might affect how others review the screen quality. Picture is sharp, bright. Sound is decent. We don't use the Smart features much, but prefer this to the Android-based systems we've used at others' houses. Remote control easy to use; smart phone app is even easier.

Murd

MurdMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing picture, and great features once you work them out.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Bee

BeeBatehaven

Awesome

Picture quality on this tv has never been seen before! It is absolutely astounding. Crystal clear and makes you think you are in the tv! I could not have asked for a better tv. Sound quality is great although id prefer a bit more bass. LG has outdone itself again.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

MARKHARD

MARKHARDMELBOURNE

Sometimes Good and Sometimes Great

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Captain Buff

Captain BuffPerth, WA

What's QLED? XD Serious...I have STAUNCHLY bought Samsung; but they screwed up. Hi LG!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Octavia

OctaviaBrisbane

Fantastic TV

This TV is fantastic. I've never seen a better picture. OLED technology is definitely ahead of others. The picture on this OLED TV is amazing...the darks and blacks, the best we've ever seen even with ambient light in the room. Our TV Shows/Movies look awesome. Viewing is good wherever you sit.
We use it with Apple TV and it's great--but then we have a lot of stuff on our computers that we want to access and view. The LG ecosystem it is smart on its own and wouldn't really need a separate system.

Date PurchasedApr 2018