LG GS-B680PL (Stainless)

LG GS-B680PL (Stainless)

MPNs: GS-B680PL and GSB680PL

Really enjoying my fridge

We bought this fridge about a month ago, and i'm loving it, its very spacious for the family of 4, very quiet, the door shelves are wide (you don't know how convenient it is until you use it) and sturdy, overall rather impressed by it.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Amazing

I love my fridge so much it’s got so much space and so much freezer room and I also love that it has the temperature controls on the outside of fridge and that I can lock it so kids cant play with it, I honestly couldn't live without my fridge best thing I've ever brought

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great value for money

This is my second LG fridge, which was purchased about a year ago.
No issues at all, excellent temperature control, LED lights, express freeze, WiFi, no ice and no maintenance required.
What else do you need from a fridge?

My other LG fridge (similar type) has been working hard for the last 6 years and I am very happy with the quality and reliability.
LG is a great brand when it comes to fridges, highly recommended!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

A little flimsy

I purchased this fridge. The fan froze over within the first six months but otherwise operates fine. The stainless stell shell dents extremely easily. I also noticed this on the display in the store, but thought it was customer abuse. it is not. Also the plastic freezer drawer has cracked without being treated harshly. I do not feel this product is very strong. Customer service was fine though.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

This’s perfect fridge

Hi brought the LG stainless 3 months ego keeps the food very cold it is very spacious fridge or freezer love the container for for vegetables it is so much space ezy to clean what I like most the shelves on the door so big no problem 3 later milk fit so good I recommended

Very good

I purchased this fridge last year and it is awesome! It maintains a good temperature throughout and has very good storage for both freezer and fridge. It is easy to
Open but it does feel a bit heavy when opening. I especially like this fridge because I am easily able to store things in an easily accessible and organised way!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great Look, Budget Friendly, Reliable Fridge

We upgraded our fridge last month & couldn't be happier with our decision to buy the LG GS-B680PL! We had an older LG double door/side by side fridge that has begun to leak water and both internal lights had stopped working, so upgrading was necessary. We have always favoured the LG brand as most of our appliances are LG and have always had long life spans, durability and are user friendly. We purchased the fridge from good guys for just $1495 (minus extended warranty). Having not bought a fridge for almost 10 years, we were a little out of our league with all the technology and added extras that fridges now have (who even needs wifi & a TV on their fridge??), and were shopping for something with a good energy rating, long warranty and good size, and this fridge ticks all of the boxes. The fridge is super quiet, and also has fingerprint reduction stainless steel (great for those with sticky fingers and little ones). 687L of space, salad & veg drawers in fridge with 5 shelfs and door shelves. meat & fish drawers, plus 4 shelves in the freezer, ice tray/ice drawer, as well as 4 standard shelves. So far so good, would definitely recommend this fridge if wanting something reliable, roomy and under $1500

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Useless vegetable drawers.

The vegetable and fruit drawers are a waste of space. Mushrooms dry out completely in 3 days, absolutely useless for fruit and vegetables. Celery limp, carrots dry out. Too much airflow in the drawers, no regulator. I wish I had never bought it. LG ignore all my correspondence. They are probably hope I will get tired of writing.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Excellent fridge

Very good fridge, designs good, easy access to the compartments, has even wifi connection even though I am not sure the main purpose. Very stylish and the door handles built into the fridge therefore getting through doors is a breeze. We have been using this for couple of weeks now and very happy with the product. LG service upto now has been very good.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Simple and sleek design!

If you're looking for a fridge that looks unique from the rest, this is your pick! This fridge looks very sleek and doesn't have an external ice dispenser as most fridges today do. This is actually something I wanted as I was looking for a fridge that looked simple and minimalist. It's also a very quiet fridge - none of that motor sound you might find in other fridges. The external display is also not too distracting and looks great (it turns on when you open the fridge door).

Inside, there's quite a lot of space and different compartments including a moist crisp balancer for fruits and veg, side compartments for dairy and a very big bottom side compartment to put all your big cartons of milk, juice, soft drink, cordial or even wine - this is one of my favourite parts of the fridge as my previous fridge's bottom side compartments were so small and got filled up so easily.

The freezer has an ice maker on the inside which does what its supposed to do - nothing too flashy. It's also got a good amount of space and two big pull out drawers perfect for stashing away meat or frozen goodies like chicken nuggets or crumbed fish. I've found the distribution of cold air to be really good in both freezer and fridge and am seeing less 'freezer burn' in my frozen products compared to the previous fridge we had. Overall, a great fridge for a great price!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Very good product

It’s a nice spacious freez and good space for freezer as well .quite and less noise motor. Finger print proof door .easily removable self and easily cleaning it as well. Easy to adjust temp and all. Fruit and vegi stay fresh longer in it. Very happy with the product .

Working well

Replaced an upside down fridge with this LG really liking the side by side. Plenty of room for freezer & fridge products, easy to access, keeps veg & friut fresh. Did originally seem a little noisy but that seems to be fine now. Glass shelves are easy to clean, crisper drawers a little tricky to totally empty but genarally happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great fridge freezer

Pro's: More than adequate storage room in the fridge.
Very quite running
Maintains temperature to desired set point.

Con's: Very easy to jam your fingers between the fridge and freezer doors if you don't use the insert door handles on the fridge / freezer.
Small ice cube tray, not worth using

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good but more improvement can done

It's quite, easy to clean and good value to money.
However, LG could do better with design, for example can add more shelf , add eggs compartment tray, can also add can/wine bottle holder like one in Westighouse. It's massive 680L refrigerator where 40% of those space wasted due to lack of shelf. I am only disappointed with utilizing total 680L space as I bought in impression that it's bigger than other competitors.
I have see frost building in my freezer which I escalated to LG support. Technician is due to visit and fix that. Not entirely happy with this unit. It could be faulty unit but I purchased it after reading so many good reviews here.
If I get second chance I will buy westinghouse or Hisense next time.

Great fridge

Nice and quiet is really cold and always keeps cold, its super easy to clean the shelves and temperatures are always consistent.
It doesnt get finger marks easily on the stainless which is great if you have little ones. Happy with my purchase and will definitely recommende this fridge to someone

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Best fridge.

We have had this for a few years and love it. It quiet and very easy to clean. The compartments are great as it has dividers to help us put food in the right spots. Stainless is very nice so I would recommend this one. Customer service is great and helpful

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Absolutely classy

The most quiet fridge ever, very elegant and the compartments are extremely useful. Having two veg/fruit baskets is so very useful for me as I use the top one for the stuff that needs to be used first and any newer stuff in the bottom one so products do not ever get wasted. Cleaning is very easy, does not even get too dirty.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

this is good to use

I bought this recently , it's very good to use, we have 3 person at home and will be enough for a week storage . very good cooling and storage, it's very quiet, I can't hear anything , and it's in very good compartment and good temperature to use. it is very easy to clean . it's perfect to use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Absolutely the best

The fridge is cheap compared to other stainless fridges within the range but it does not look cheap. Very quite and spacious. The build quality is superior. The fridge is personally do not like the design of the door handle but other than that great fridge! cheap, low cost to run, good quality, spacious.
3 Stars energy rating is a bonus too.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

J͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟w͟͟e͟͟s͟͟o͟͟m͟͟e͟͟

It's done cuz just made by LG
Looks cool even my kitchen color is bit different not match metallic color.
Quiet i cant emagine it still turn on
And good size for 3~4 people to use.
Dont need to talk to much just buy guys
I recommend it very much

Date PurchasedNov 2017