MPN: GS-B680PL

• Internal Layout

Maryam M.
Maryam M.

Perfect Fridge

This fridge is the best! Unlike a previous fridge I had, I've got no issues with the temperature for fridge and freezer. The design looks sleek and it's easy to clean with just a wipe down. A great fridge, especially if an ice dispenser isn't essential for you. It's got an in-built ice maker in the freezer anyway. Heaps of space within the fridge and freezer and the best part is that it's so silent! No annoying running noise, which I encountered with a previous fridge I had. Overall, a great price, especially if you can get it on sale/promotion.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,409.00.

Parth T.
Parth T.

A1 Cooling big space inside

Easy to configure. A1 cooling and can change through wifi from phone.
Smart connectivity. Easy to move with wheels.
So far so great. Haven't use all functions yet but hope it will be fun.

Purchased in October 2019 for $1,500.00.

Fridge ran so hot it started to melt, freezer was hot and smelt. Still no result from LG, this product is dangerous, they want to repair, but will this happen again! In USA they were involved in a lawsuit over these, but happening here as well. Replacement or Money back.

Purchased for $1,600.00.

Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 687L Side by Side Door GS-B680PL (Stainless Steel) compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Dukkkman
DukkkmanPeel, WA

three years and the chime still drives me crazy

Purchased in August 2016 at goodguys.

Stylish design and good space for external size.

Bought it 15 months ago. Very happy with its internal storage space compared to it's slim design. Suits up to family if 4. Works well, keeps veggies for 4-5 days despite other reviews. Looks smart with stylish curves. Low point is its highly over engineered yet useless ice maker. Otherwise happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,299.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Nara
NaraVictoria

Really enjoying my fridge

We bought this fridge about a month ago, and i'm loving it, its very spacious for the family of 4, very quiet, the door shelves are wide (you don't know how convenient it is until you use it) and sturdy, overall rather impressed by it.

UPD: It's been nearly a year, and still very happy with it.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Crystal Wedemann
Crystal WedemannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my fridge so much it’s got so much space and so much freezer room and I also love that it has the temperature controls on the outside of fridge and that I can lock it so kids cant play with it, I honestly couldn't live without my fridge best thing I've ever brought

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Alex
AlexMelbourne

Great value for money

This is my second LG fridge, which was purchased about a year ago.
No issues at all, excellent temperature control, LED lights, express freeze, WiFi, no ice and no maintenance required.
What else do you need from a fridge?

My other LG fridge (similar type) has been working hard for the last 6 years and I am very happy with the quality and reliability.
LG is a great brand when it comes to fridges, highly recommended!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dianna
DiannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A little flimsy

I purchased this fridge. The fan froze over within the first six months but otherwise operates fine. The stainless stell shell dents extremely easily. I also noticed this on the display in the store, but thought it was customer abuse. it is not. Also the plastic freezer drawer has cracked without being treated harshly. I do not feel this product is very strong. Customer service was fine though.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Boz
Boz

This’s perfect fridge

Hi brought the LG stainless 3 months ego keeps the food very cold it is very spacious fridge or freezer love the container for for vegetables it is so much space ezy to clean what I like most the shelves on the door so big no problem 3 later milk fit so good I recommended

Date PurchasedMar 2018
MF1987
MF1987Sydney, NSW

I purchased this fridge last year and it is awesome! It maintains a good temperature throughout and has very good storage for both freezer and fridge. It is easy to
Open but it does feel a bit heavy when opening. I especially like this fridge because I am easily able to store things in an easily accessible and organised way!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
alexandra91
alexandra91Gawler South

Great Look, Budget Friendly, Reliable Fridge

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Janz
JanzAuckland

Useless vegetable drawers.

The vegetable and fruit drawers are a waste of space. Mushrooms dry out completely in 3 days, absolutely useless for fruit and vegetables. Celery limp, carrots dry out. Too much airflow in the drawers, no regulator. I wish I had never bought it. LG ignore all my correspondence. They are probably hope I will get tired of writing.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Gune
GuneSydney

Excellent fridge

Very good fridge, designs good, easy access to the compartments, has even wifi connection even though I am not sure the main purpose. Very stylish and the door handles built into the fridge therefore getting through doors is a breeze. We have been using this for couple of weeks now and very happy with the product. LG service upto now has been very good.

Date PurchasedAug 2018