LG GS-B680 (687L, Side by Side)

LG GS-B680 (687L, Side by Side) Questions & Answers

GS-B680PL (Stainless) and GS-B680WL (White)

4 questions from our users

Only 2 weeks old and freezer has suddenly gone to -26 and fridge to 8. This is the second time it has done this, the first time turned power off for an hour or two then back on. But now, a week later, it seems to have gone crazy again. Has anyone had this problem?
Yes read my comments in this review area. I have a complaint active with LG as I already had the first unit replaced and second does the same. My fridge is fine steady at 2.3C but stays at -24 to -32.6C for 16 hrs and normal for periods varying from 12hrs to 72 hrs. Always goes lower after a defrost cycle that happens every 4 hrs. Check actual cycle times I have a wireless thermometer inside the freezer. The first fridge had the computer and the temperature sensor replaced and no change. I have asked LG to actually test a fridge over a week and log the temperatures as I feel some units are faulty. Trying to chisel icecream at -32C is not fun. Worth a call to LG but a tech coming out will not fix it ask to be referred to guy looking into my case ( My name Turner) This issue only reason I gave unit 2 stars otherwise 5. I get the feeling they are perplexed and really only want to replace it again.Tony, sounds familiar. I am also using a wireless sensor inside the fridge & freezer. Mostly concerned about the fridge temp going up. After this last episode, I decided to leave it be and see what happens, after about 2 hrs temps started to return to the set temps. I have rung up and a tech can be sent out but if it is behaving normal I am sure he would not find the fault. I would like to think that LG have recognised a problem and are working on a fix. Otherwise, we like the unit.Mine still a issue LG dragging their tails. Taking dated pics whenever the temperature sucks. Worst -33.6C when set at -18

Hi does his fridge come with pure and fresh already inside the fridge? Not an add on extra

Is the freezer on this unit frost free?
Hi, I've not had any frost in my freezer which is set at -17°C.Yes, it is frost free!!Mine is all frosted

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives