LG NB5530A

1.5

ADSL

ADSLSydney

Bad Bluetooth Connectivity

This devices does not have a good Bluetooth connectivity range. More than 2 metres it starting failling. I'd tried with different devices to connect to it and all failed over 2 metres, It is shame for an expensive device which the expectations are big.

LG Customer Centre said to not cross brand devices. it's bad, LG is on the bottom of my list now for my equipment around the house
    good sound
    Bad bluetooth connectivity, price, lack of other connections

james.calder.773

james.calder.773Sydney, Australia

what a shame

I picked up this sound bar a month ago and what a treat, perfect for my apartment, great sound for the size, over the years I've spent 1000's on home systems and this one gave great performance. My only issue is that in the past 2 or 4 weeks the connection to the Sub which is over bluetooth has began to fail. Such a shame and what initially drew me to the system has proven to be it downfall.
    easy set up, matches my TV and looks great.
    Blue tooth connectivity with the Sub woofer is patchy and drops in and out every few seconds