LG UJ752T Series

• Software
  • Sound Quality

Larissa R.Perth, WA

Garbage

I agree with Michelle, this LG model should not be classed as a smart TV as the connection issues are continuous. Magic remote works intermittently, and when it does work only a few of the buttons register. Should have bought a SONY, will be glad to chuck this LG one in the bin.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for A$2,195.00.

Internet constantly dropping out

Ever since we’ve had this, we’ve had internet connectivity issues. It doesn’t pick up wireless half the time and is constantly dropping out. None of the other TVs in the house have this issue. The remote is terrible, we are already on our third because they just stop working with the tv. The picture quality is very good but it stops there...
Also, not compatible with Foxtel app. Personally, we feel like we wasted $2,200 and would not purchase another LG.

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$2,200.00.

Okkysam

OkkysamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seriously don’t buy this tv .

Seriously don’t buy this tv. The screen turns all green after 14 months used. We are so disappointed! The aftersales cost so much to bring the technician coming to our place to get a quotation. We decided to buy new tv and different brand instead.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for A$14,999.00.

Vic

Vicadelaide

Good value for money

Have had this TV for a year now with it being used just about everyday and no complaints. Very good quality picture especially using blu ray DVD's. Magic remote with the on screen pointer is really good - so much so when i use another TV remote without this function i am a bit lost for a while. Smart TV function works well. Very happy with the value for money proposition of this product - $995 from HN.

GWC

GWCmelbourne

Great TV for the price

Had this LG TV for around 6 months. A great, low cost 65” unit. It has good features including a couple of simple arcade games which would entertain old guys like me (think 80s arcade games). Smart TV features load quickly.

Got it from JBs on sale for less than $1100…. Wait till they have a big sale/discount before buying it. They do this often.

For this price, I would recommend this unit.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Carl N

Carl NHobart

Great TV with a couple issues.

Great TV. Picture is fantastic as is the features. My only gripe with this TV is that the Smart TV functions can get laggy and can even freeze when simply browsing Youtube or Stan. Plus, the sound is quite good but could be better. Other than that, a terrific LG TV.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
George F

George F

My past time

Purchased last August this TV has been faultless since I got it. It's size and stand allow it to fit my room well. Easy working and good after sales service was received.

Boon Y

Boon YAU

Excellent value TV

Amazing value for money TV.
Features crystal clear 4K display coupled with high definition audio, thin bezels, and most importantly, the software.
The WebOS and Magic remote bundled together with the TV is a great addition to the feature list. Additionally LG's customer service was also excellent as they responded to queries I had about the TV promptly

Donna M

Donna MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lg service extremely poor!!

This New television purchased two weeks before moving into a new home, when finally opened and mounted on the wall this fault was noticed...as it was already three weeks old (technically) I thought id contact customer service, huge mistake!!! Customer service was difficult to understand and After several phone calls and uploading photos of the fault wanted to repair or charge me for a callout if I insisted on someone coming to have a look at this television!!! I think they just hope you will get sick of ringing and go away!! I expected a NEW replacement but customer service is just awful...I will never purchase another LG item!! Lift your game LG and look after your customers!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

oldgold4u

oldgold4uGippsland, VIC

Great value for money

With exception to getting the Magic Remote to work with Foxtel's IQ3, I found every other feature work brilliantly, and there are many features. I have tested every feature. Foxtel HD channels and HD-DVD pictures work a treat. Love the Harmon Kardon 20w+20w inbuilt sound system. Audio output RCA connectors are not fitted, so getting audio to the home theatre mean purchasing a Bluetooth device and pairing it from the TV. The headphone jack at the rear seems to be an odd size, and at the rear of the TV! Initial setup and navigation were very easy to follow and quick. Yet to access the apps as they require updating before use.

Overall, I am pretty happy with this model, and within my budget at a price of $1785.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Chris F

Chris F

Good but not great

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Neeka

NeekaAU

Fantastic TV !

We were planning on buying a Samsung TV at the store when we saw this TV we were very impressed with the colours and the display. We have been using this TV for over a month and we are very happy with it. It is fast and sleek. Great product!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
J Happy

J HappyMelbourne

Perfect for our living room

perfect for our living room..high picture quality.. great sound system..support all apps being a smart TV..high definition and clear pictures. great quality product with reasonable price...not as thin as expected but still very sleek..helps built in Netflix and able to stream pretty easily ..fit for purpose for the whole family

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Caleb

Caleb

Good but not perfect

Great display but has some minor issues of non-even backlight but consider it is common in most TVs.
Especially under dark environment ,the issue will be obvious and gets quite annoying sometimes if it is not completely Black.
Another note is it does not support 4k HDR.
The rest is Ok and love the magic remote!

VIk B

VIk BSOUTH MORANG

Absolutely rubbish TV and Customer service is horrible

Everyone knows LG and the brand name so we went and bought this TV at JBHIFI but within a 1 year WIFI and HDMI ports stopped working. I called the customer service team it took them over 6-8 weeks to look at and repair, but it didn't solve the problem, it actually made it worse (LG content center disappeared and AVI ports stopped working). LG case manager lodge a request to replace the unit and I was informed the decision will come in 48 hours and i am waiting from last 2 weeks and I have not heard back from the case manager. All up it's 4 months process and I have normal TV at home (Not a SMART TV). DISAPPOINTED with the customer service.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

JP1979

JP1979Melbourne

SUHD LED TV

Picture is good. Sound is not great, need sound bar. Remote is handy but needs better management. TV browser sometime restarts itself and needs to be fixed. Many apps are to be updated each time manually and no option for auto upgrade. Overall the TV is worth 2000 AUD only.

Notachinaman

NotachinamanBrisbane

WebOS is perfect

Being LG, the tv is great and the sound is surprisingly amazing. My guests thought I had a seperate sound system and were shocked to find out that the sound was coming from the back firing speaker.
WebOS is quite possibly the best way to control your TV with a remote, it feels soo seamless and the Netflix and Youtube app implementation is great. I wish they would bring the Spotify app back.

Cara

CaraPerth

Good tv, but picture not super sharp

Good tv, easy to set up. I think the picture quality could be better, sometimes slightly pixelated. Smart tv features are good, direct to Netflix etc. the built in speakers adequate for our open living/dining area. due to picture quality I probably would not recommend this model, though definitely a good tv.

Mike

Mike

All right to use

I bought the tv the other day in jb hifi. The price is all right. The tv is okay in terms of the price. I will not recommend to my friend as a good tv. However the performance, all in all is all right. Good display,but the sound is bit low.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Monica

MonicaSouth hedland

Best tv I have owned

Picture quality is amazing so clear! I'm very happy about the sound to, had built in hdmi ports and everything else needed , this is by far the best smart tv I have owned it already has youtube and Netflix adjusted to the tv so easy to use I love how I can connect my phone to it and the best part about it is the remote can move like a mouse