LG UM74 Series

4K Ultra HD TVs Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of 4k ultra hd tv would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.5

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality
Ccelima

CcelimaGippsland, VIC

Horrible service and horrible TV

I purchased this in March, it has already broken. LG viewed photos and stated it broke due to impact damage. The damage occurred whilst I was watching TV from 3 metres away. So not sure how that is even remotely possible. No refund and no repair offered. The customer service was disgraceful. I tried complaining about this and was directed to the place of purchase.
I was told by an independent repairer that it is an internal crack - NOT impact damage. LG will not even consider repairing or replacing it unless I pay for it. I am disgusted in the service I have received from LG.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,100.00.

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEST TV EVER...

We are so lucky our Soniq broke down when it did, cause now we've got the BEST TV EVER...
The price is extremely reasonable for the size and quality of the product, and It's been a breeze to set up!
I always thought smart TV's were kinda dumb, but this one isn't - I just love it!

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$995.00.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

The TV you must have!

The LG TV has wireless and Bluetooth connectivity and 2 USB ports. The remote control has an inbuilt direct Netflix and Amazon button so you don’t have to browse for it. There are many apps and you can also download games to play on the TV just like an android tablet. It’s easy to use and the picture quality is very clear. It has a very stylish and sleek design, perfect for watching movies with its 65inch screen.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,490.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how LG UM74 Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Muhammad Shakir

Muhammad ShakirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Colours and affordable price

I always like LG TVs compared to other brands. UM7400 is perfect for performance and colours are excellent. The only thing I didn't like is the body is a bit thicker.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$950.00.

Bill4747

Bill4747ADELAIDE

Not compatible with other LG products

Purchased in January 2020.

Kundzi

KundziSydney, NSW

good one..

one of the best tv taken...liked the magic remote function so easy to operate.. perfect for family and very good quality sound... thank you very much lg for tgis tv

Purchased in October 2019.