LG WD10020D

LG WD10020D

See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great machine, super quiet, cleans superbly

Fantastic machine, steathly quiet, the direct drive on this machine is really quiet and low impact...with no belts moving the drum, I expect this machine to last a while, I guess LG have confidence too with a 10 year warranty on the motor. My clothes come out super clean and the 95 degrees is great for towels and the 1000rpm seems to get the clothes out pretty dry to be hung in an apartment.
quiet, clothes are dry after the spin cycle, cleans well, low water usage
no digital display for time remaining

LG
LG A.LG

djkeenetik, So happy to hear!

SimplyCate

SimplyCateMaitland

Too Smart for it's Own Good?

I purchased this machine 2 years ago and quite like it. It washes quite well for the most part. I have a problem where on the Quick 30 cycle it doesn't always spin very well even when I increase the spin speed and this is especially the case if there is heavy and light items. The only other problem I have encountered is it can be quite sensitive in thinking the door is not closed properly. I swear it is closed, there is nothing caught in it and I still sometimes have to hold the door closed until the wash has started or it will come up with a fault.
Washes well.
A little glitchy - I think it is too smart for it's own good sometimes.

Nicole

Nicoleasked

Is there a way of turning off the intelligence part as I want to do a full hot wash with the machine empty. ???

brian b

brian basked

if the start button is accidently pushed when the machine is empty and the wash cycle starts when the door is closed and if the power is turned off to stop the machine I find I can't open the door to reload so I have to let the cycle go to the end of the wash, is there a way to open the door instead of the full cycle happening again?

djkeenetik

If you turn it off and stop it, you have to wait around 10 minutes before you can open the doors. Alternatively there is a manual latch which you can pull which is tucked away behind a square panel on the bottom right of the machine that opens the door. Be careful if you have a machine full of water!

FlorianM

FlorianMasked

Hi LG, I bought this washing machine because it's so silent that it won't wake up the baby. However, the obnoxious end credits music it plays after an otherwise silent wash does wake up the baby every time. Could you advise how to mute this annoying feature? Can the firmware be flashed, or could you deliver a firmware upgrade, or could you provide the option to mute the doodling via the LG diagnosis app?

djkeenetik

Sorry you might need to contact LG.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives