Lightforce HTX

Lightforce HTX

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lightforce

AMAROK
AMAROKPeel, WA

HTX LED's have dimmed and turned yellow

Purchased in March 2017 for $1,600.00.

Krakka
Krakka

Lightforce HTX 230 Spotlights

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An illuminated view

Purchased in December 2018 at Opposite Lock Ferntree Guly.

Morton
MortonNorthern Region, NSW

200 Series

These lights are simply fantastic.
I run three of these on my 200 series, and do plenty of long-distance night driving. We don't fly, I've racked up 40,000klm witg these lights so far, zero issues.
The best light I've ever used, and I've used a few. Easily adjusted, setup on dual switches so I can run either LED, HID, or both should I choose.

Purchased in August 2017 for $700.00.

The best i have had.

They’re HID and LED. So don’t expect perfection.

Just drove Darwin to Perth with new HTX. Not happy.

Had our 200 series fitted with the HTXs and have come to conclusion I made a bad choice. Why? My cousin bought some lights for a lot less that side by side were just better in every way. One thing that really annoys me is the HID delayed startup. Its only a few seconds but is still noticable and the light particularly on darker bitumen often appears bluish. The leds are good for slow going and yes the HIDs pick up reflectors a long way but overall I would not heap the praise on them some do. My wife calls them disco lights and when she found out what they cost I was in the dog house.

Disappointed by HTX

I have more years of night driving than I care to remember behind the wheel and have to say I was not impressed. The HID was too focused and for 70W just was not impressive despite the advertised claims. The leds were impressive but after a while I just could not see why these lights cost so much for how they really perform to be honest.

Other Car Accessories

Not perfect but dam close!

Stew Mckenzie
Stew MckenzieNarrogin

These lights may actually be too good.

Jenny p
Jenny p

Best soo far

I really do like my new HTX's. Had them on for a few weeks now and they're easily the best lights iv owned after upgrading from the ARB intensitys (which where good) and before that Supacentres (which where utter shxt!).
They are expensive but as most things in life... you get what you pay for.

B.Graeme
B.Graeme

Lightforce HTX. Buyer beware!