Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate

4.9

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (37)
  • Smell
Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

New family favourite

Purchased in September 2020 at On-line for A$101.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Ben B

Ben BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made & Owned, Smells amazing and works great

Purchased in August 2020 for A$35.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'll never use supermarket powders again

Love all euca laundry products, washing is no longer a nightmare, clothes come out clean and smell fresh, in cold or hot water, And saving $$$$$
Trying dishwasher powder next, hoping for the same results.

Purchased in July 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate compares to other Laundry Detergents

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OMG I am obsessed with these products!!! I bought the Peppermint dish washer powder and the Euca Laundry powder and I even received a little freebie of the Previous Hydrating Balm and I just LOVE them all.
Reasonably Priced- TICK
Smell Fabulous- TICK
Fast delivery- TICK
Customer Service- TICK
DO they work- TICK, TICK, TICK
If you have not tried these products trust me you NEED to because they are Amazing.
Stay Safe.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$101.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Cin , thank you very much for this great review, we really appreciate you doing this. I will add this to the notice board in the factory for the team to see as well. always feel free to contact if any questions, kind regards Gavin K

petrul

petrulCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Euca

Have used Euca for over 12 months now. Buy the dishwashing detergent and laundry powder in bulk. Highly economical and a great safe product for my family and my washing machine and dishwasher. Completely dissolves and smells great!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$50.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Petrul , many thanks for these kind words, the whole team here appreciates it. regards Gavin K

Rachael G.

Rachael G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic products and even better service

Best laundry powder i've used, cleans hubbies dirty work gear and cricket whites come up perfect! Soft wash all the way for our towels, jumpers and blankets. Love the biodegradable packaging. Super fast freight to country areas, straight to my door.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$70.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Rachael, Many thanks for those kind words, the team here very much appreciates it. I will add you comments to our factory customer comments wall, so all the staff in the factory can see this … kind regards Gavin K

N Kafegellis

N KafegellisWimmera, VIC

Best laundry powder ever!!

I've been using Euca products for 10+ years, particularly the laundry powder and dishwasher powder, and wouldn't use anything else. It has no nasty chemicals, it dissolves completely and washes our families clothes and dishes perfectly. I love the way you can purchase bulk refills. And its Australian made!! The website is user friendly & delivery has always been super quick.
I will be continuing to purchase Euca's products for a long time to come. Keep up the great work of producing fantastic products Euca!!

Purchased at EucaOnline.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Naomi , many thanks for you comments and being part of the Euca Family, very much appreciated . I will add this to the poster board in the factory so all the team can see. kind regards Gavin and the whole Euca Team .

Euca laundry powder concentrate - Euca ... Let’s make it more eco friendly!

I’ve been using Euca laundry powder concentrate for many years now and I love it. I love it because it doesn’t have all those nasties like other laundry detergents on the market and is good for the environment. It’s 100% Aussie made and is also a local manufacturer (Melbourne). I’d love the company to be more eco friendly and discovered they also sell an ‘Eco Pack’ but just not to their retail suppliers e.g.Mitre10. How about it Euca? I’d much prefer to refill my 10kg Euca bucket than continue to stockpile the number of buckets I already have in the garage.

Purchased at Mitre 10 for A$60.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
June

JuneVictoria

Great products for all our household needs.

We have started using Euca for all our household cleaning products as it is an excellent product being natural and non allergic. We have sensitive skin and the laundry concentrate has been a help for clothing. Love the bodywash and handwash too. Great Australian company.

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi June, the team here really appreciates your comments above , many thanks . we will add this to the factory notice board for everyone to see at work . always feel free to contact us at anytime , regards Gavin K

Bronwyn A.

Bronwyn A.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate is truely amazing.
No strong perfume smell
Hasn’t irritated my daughters ezcema
I use it with my septic/grey water system
10kg box lasts for months!
Use it on both delicates and work/school clothes

Purchased in May 2020 for A$71.95.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Bronwyn, many thanks for those kind words, we will put your post up on the staff notice board for the whole team to see. always feel free to contact at anytime if you have any questions about Euca, we are here to help. Gavin K

BernieSydney, NSW

Love EUCA products and have been using for Years

I have been a huge supporter of EUCA and have never been disappointed. I love the fact that it is Australian made and Australian owned. But also the product is terrific. I mainly use handwash & bodywash, washing powder, stain remover. Highly recommend.
Bonus if you live in Melbourne as you can pick up and save even more money!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$80.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Bernie , many thanks for those kind words, the team here at Euca really appreciate that. keep spreading the word, and if you have any questions, always feel free to contact me here or on the website - regards Gavin K

Gloria

GloriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent results

I decided to give Euca Laundry powder a try and haven't been at all disappointed. I am only using half the amount of Euca powder compared to what I used previously which makes it very economical. The Lemon Myrtle scent isn't over powering but never the less leaves clothes smelling nice and fresh. Apart from washing the clothes to a satisfactory standard, I have noticed the washing machine rim/rubber seal is cleaner and free from any residue. I will continue to use and probably purchase in bulk next time.

Purchased in March 2020 at Eucaonline.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Gloria, the team at Euca really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your experience trying Euca for the first time. welcome to the Euca Family , always feel free to contact us if you have any questions - regards Gavin K

Unhappy

Unhappy

Impressed with results

Am reordering the laundry powder and and laundry soaker. Being on a septic tank system I am always careful about the products I purchase and Euca is the best environmental laundry powder I have yet found. Wash is clean, machine is sparkling and septic system working well. Couldn't continue using dish liquid as perfume rather unpleasant.

Purchased in August 2019 at Euca Online for A$35.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Shar D.

Shar D.South East Queensland, QLD

EUCA hand moisturiser Presious Vegan Protective Hydrating Balm 100g & 500ml is the best.

the best with all the handwashing we are all doing the hydrating balm transforms dry hands overnight to soft hands hydrating balm transforms overnight. Best protective balm ever. Leaving my hands soft and supple. Recommended to use and the Euca Shield Barrier Cream & Protectant for Hand and Body you have the best products to use. Highly recommended for everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at Euca for A$24.00.

azura

azuraDarling Downs, QLD

Laundry powder awesome

I had issues with sensitivity to OMO sensitive and started using bosistos, I. Found it didn’t dissolve. I bought Euca laundry powder and it definitely dissolved and smells so good. Cleans well. Love it.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$120.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

kelvin

kelvinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The eucalyptus product is marvellous. The best I have ever used.

I use it to clean the benches and cupboards fridges. spray it around the house and add a little to the floor bucket. It is great for cleaning up and disinfecting. A little in the rinse cycle makes toe clothes smell fresh.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$30.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

patreen

patreen

Happy Aussie

Very impressed. Proudly buying australian owned and made product that works and benefits myself and our country. Love the smell. Value for money. I will continue to support this business

Purchased in April 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Patreen , many thanks for taking the time to post your review, the team here appreciates this as it makes all the hard work worthwhile regards Gavin K

DTBB

DTBBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

I received this product by accident (I ordered Dishwashing powder) but after using in my wash I really like it! My clothes are clean and machine is too. Has a nice fresh scent and didn't leave any residue. I use liquid usually so I was quite surprised. Will buy again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Great eco alternative!

Delighted to find something that is eco friendly and uses eucalyptus. Very reasonably priced, arrived quickly, in an eco friendly cardboard box. Looking forward to trying other products. Also well priced pure eucalyptus oil, which is a household staple for us.

Purchased in March 2020 at online.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Jacquie , many thank for the compliments , the team here appreciates you taking the time to do this. yes we are working as hard as we can to reduce / remove as much plastics from our range . not easy be we are getting there . - regards Gavin K

Jacquie C.
Jacquie C.

And now we can also report (after the first few washes) excellent results!!! Fresh without being over-perfumed. Very impressed.

Gavin K.Euca

Thanks for the update Jacquie , always feel free to contact us as we are here to help - regards Gavin K

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best washing powder!!!

This is the best washing powder I’ve ever used. I’m now converted and will never go back to supermarket brands ever again. Everything comes out squeaky clean and the inside of my washing machine (front loader) is sparkling not to mention no build in soap dispenser.

Purchased in January 2020 at Mitre 10 for A$57.95.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Sarah , the team at Euca would like to thank you so much for letting others know about Euca, welcome to the family and always feel free to contact us here , regards Gavin K