10Euca Concentrated Laundry Powder

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

202 reviews · Statistics

97% · 1964 · 2%

Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (68)
Smell
See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Euca Concentrated Laundry Dete › Powder202 reviews
Genni S.
Genni S.NSWCentral West, NSW3 posts

The Best !

I have been buying the 10 kg tub for at least 8 years and I wouldn't use anything else! It cleans all my laundry really well without soaking anything first, and one of us works in a coal mine! One tub lasts me about a year (washing for 2 people) so you couldn't find better value than that. My hot water tap is broken at the moment so all laundry is washed in cold water and it performs equally as well in hot or cold water. Show details ·  3
Smell
Lesley F
Lesley FNSWSydney, NSW

LOVE MY EUCA!

I have been using Euca Laundry Powder for many years. It is Aussie made and owned. It is very effective and hasn't got a strong scent, is excellent for allergies & sensitive skin. Leaves all my washing clean and soft. As it is a concentrate & I buy the 10kg tub, it seems to last a very long time. Show details ·  1
Liz
LizTownsville4 posts

Long time user - Eucalyptus Laundry Powder

I have been using the Euca Eucalyptus Powder for about 3 years now. I absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone. I do commercial cleaning so I wash my cleaning cloths as well as my clothes. Living in north qld my machine previously got alot of mould in the rubber and I can't air it due to frogs getting in. But after using euca I found it greatly reduced the mould so its almost non existent and my machine is about 10 years old. I do put directly in the drum per the instructions.

I have tried the lemon myrtle one but i find eucalyptus to be the best. I used to buy direct from supplier but now my local mitre 10 has it so I buy it from there Show details ·  1

Smell
Brigitte S
Brigitte SQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD63 posts

EUCA CONCENTRATED LIQUID

The liquid is far superior to the powder, which was substituted for free for the powder, as the powder must have in been the store for a long time and did not smell of eucalytus. Show details ·  1
Debra J
Debra JQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Powder

Long term user - very satisfied!

Re powder not dissolving - I'm a long term user of Euca products
Washing powder, dishwashing powder, prewash soaker, stain remover a few others & the best & most economical shampoo & conditioner I've ever used!
I have a front loading machine - never had any problem with powder not dissolving but always use warm or hot washes, never cold - perhaps that could be a problem with some machines? Show details ·  3
Hope
HopeNSWSydney, NSW28 posts

Powder not disolving

Detergent is not dissolving, getting white shadow on the black garments and detergent stuck on the clothes never had this issue in the past, I haven't changed the way I do my my washing so that couldn't be the problem. I have noticed with 10kg tub, I bought this January very disappointed customer for not cheap detergent and not doing what's described. Show details
Rosalind  F.
Rosalind F.SASouthern and Hills, SA

Long time user

Originally my husband was sensitive to normal washing powder so we tried euca with great success. Also during water restrictions we were able to put washing water on our lawn. Show details ·  1
Smell
sunkcostfallacy
sunkcostfallacyNew South Wales

Not dissolving properly

I tried this out due to the overwhelming reviews online but sadly it doesn't meet my expectations. I've used different kinds of powder detergent but this one doesn't dissolve properly. The powder turns to a chunk of mushy white clay-like paste that stays in my machine's laundry detergent drawer. I use cold wash on a frontloader so not sure if thats why. Maybe I should have opted for the liquid version instead. :( Any tips? I bought the huge 10kg basket.
Euca   DM

Hi , thats not good news, I will send a message to you so we can chat more as a few questions to ask so we know what might be happening . talk soon regards Gavin K

Brigitte S
Brigitte SQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD63 posts

Problem with dissolving

The website states that you do not have to dissolve the powder before adding to the washing machine. However, when I tried that the glass of the Bosch Frontloader was coated with Euca Laundry Powder.
After that, I have always diluted the powder in a container with hot water. It gets the wash whiter then the Eco Laundry liquid. Show details ·  1
Smell
Moi
MoiVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Love it

Love the powder, only need a small amount, works really well and love the eco packaging options Show reply
MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC73 posts

After 3 years of use, we can confidently recommend this Aussie made product

Very economical, not tested on animals, ok for front loaders and it works well. Without fillers and perfumes that clog up your machine and cause skin allergies (our baby has very sensitive skin). We said goodbye to those high chemical nasty perfumed supermarket soaps and softeners and haven’t looked back. Yes you’ll still need to spray / scrub / soak that nasty stain, this is soap, not a miracle. Show details
c cC
c cC6 posts
  Verified Powder

Wonderful product, great business to deal with

Will never use another laundry powder, softner, bath and hand wash again. Show details ·  1
Johnkaniecki
JohnkanieckiVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Eucalyptus laundry powder

Been using this for years and has never let me down quality cleaning power eco friendly and efficient washing would not use anything else Show details ·  1
Smell
DDD
DDDNTDarwin, NT
Hannah Z
Hannah ZQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have been using this for 11 years and it’s the best product ever

Hubby used to be a mechanic and this was the only product that made them look brand new again. Fantastic on baby clothes with spills and a gorgeous fresh smell to it, without being scented. We love it. I haven’t found a piece of clothing it hasn’t been great for and no sensitivities. Show details ·  1