Euca Laundry Powder

Euca Laundry Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Deb W.Southern and Hills, SA

Very pleased with performance.

Just bought a Euca laundry powder from local hardware shop as couldn't wait for order to come lol. Must say I am very impressed. Clean fresh laundry over a wide range of fabrics and colours. Rinses away well, plus my washing machine is sparkling as well. No residue whatever. I cannot believe how little I had to use to get great results, after juggling with amounts as I am on rainwater. Will definitely keep using and buy again, also try the other products.

Purchased in September 2019 for $20.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Deb, many thanks for those kind words, always feel free to contact us here at Euca if you have any questions about the other products

Deb W.

Just wondering if my order has been processed. Avidly awaiting delivery lol.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Deb, let me check with the team . I see it as dispatched , but we need to check the location its at now. I will get back to you . order 26508.

Sally C

Sally C

Very good laundry powder

We have been using Euca laundry powder for about five years now. Because it is all natural with no fillers, I am able to use it to wash all our clothes including very dirty work clothes worn on the farm as well as delicates. Due to it containing no fillers only a small amount of powder is needed in comparison to other brands. Our clothes always come out of the wash clean and none of our family have developed any skin irritations from this washing powder.
I would recommend this washing powder.

Purchased in April 2018.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Whether you are a mechanic or a merchant, Euca will keep your clothes clean & fresh.

My family has been using Euca for years now, and literally everything from dedicates to heavily soiled workshop clothes are clean & fresh with minimal effort. I probably over-dose with the work gear, but it still works better than other more advertised brands, and it is good value for money. I buy the 25kg tub, and it lasts for months.

Purchased at Covs for $100.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

Euca leaves clothes clean and fresh.

Cleans very well.
Clothes and linen are soft without the need for fabric softener.
No yukky chemical perfumes.
Just finished a 10kg pack... it lasted a family of 4 for 18 months.
Buying more Euca today!

Purchased in January 2018 at Total Tools Physical store for $52.00.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Darren , many thanks for your comments, the team at Euca really appreciate you letting others know of your experience . Yes, based on usage Euca is cheaper in the end because its a pure concentrate . You really do use less. regards Gavin K

Rebecca G.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing laundry powder

We are farmers and as such often have a lot of dirt and grime on our clothes. We find the powder amazing as it removes most heavy stains. Also love the fact the smell is not overpowering but gives a nice clean smell. Product does not make any of our skin itchy or dry...

Purchased in June 2019 for $69.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Coffee is good

Coffee is goodFar North Queensland, QLD

The best

This laundry powder washes clothes clean rather then mask them with over Powering perfume. Towels have never been so clean bed linen feels comfortable washing machine much cleaner and the once odd smell is gone. Love it just ordered a 10kg of powder after trying 1kg and the fabo fabric softener. It says 500 washes so should last 12 to 18 months now that's real value for money.

Purchased in May 2019 for $70.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Moy

MoyTWEED HEADS

Excellent Laundry Powder

This laundry powder ticks all the boxes. Comforting to know it is not harmful to environment and no lingering, overpowering perfume that you have from other well known brands, just lovely fresh clean clothes and linen. Very pleased with this product 100%

Purchased in April 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Moy, the team at Euca thank you for your kind comments, always feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions … we love to chat to customers . regards Gavin K

Mel FRichmond-Tweed, NSW

ABSOLUTELY Love Euca!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this washing powder. As farmers who get filthy, on a daily basis, Euca works hard for us. It never disappoints! With sensitive skin, it’s really nice to not have to use harsh chemicals to get clothes clean. THANK YOU EUCA!

Purchased in March 2019 at On line.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
Gavin K.Euca

Hi Mel, many thanks for these kind words. Good to hear Euca is doing the job for you . We really appreciate you taking the time to stop and pass on your experience . Kind Regards Gavin K

Pleasure Gavin.
Thanks for making such a great product!

Excellent!

This is the best laundry powder I've used without a doubt. I've been using it for many years in my front loader and love how clean it gets our clothes, that it has no fillers, smells great and is super economical. I am very sensitive to artificial perfumes and can also get skin reactions. This product is perfect as I have none of these problems using it. I am very happy that there is such a product on the market and when I moved interstate, I chased down where I could continue to buy it ... I found it at Total Tools (NSW). I wouldn't use anything else.

Purchased in January 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
ardie

ardieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent laundry powder

I've used this powder for years. I use it for towels, jeans, tee shirts, undies, bras, work gear (health worker scrubs) everything. No clumps of undisolved powder, no residue, no allergy or sensitivity issues - which I have quite a few of, cost effective - I use a bit less than recommended on the tub. I bought the 10kg bucket - it will last me a very long time. Yes, I highly recommend it.

Purchased in November 2018.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Louis

LouisKurri Kurri

This is the best! Seriously

Started using it about 6 months ago and i no longer have weird itchy skin!
Also the clothes seem to be cleaner than i remember using other cleaners.
I think once you use it you'll struggle with the usual smelly powders that are out there.

Gavin K.Euca

Hi Louis, many thanks for these kind words. Its always great to hear when a Euca customer has helped resolved a family issue like yours. Skin issues can be the worst.
Kind regards Gavin K

Great product but packaging could be better

Love it !

The smell is amazing . As soon as i open the container i am greeted with the fresh fragrant smell.
You don't need much powder to achieve clean clothes every time.

Beee

BeeeSydney

Worth the money.

I’m happy with the purchase and satisfied with how it washes my baby clothes and all clothes in general, whether they are colored and white. I bought the 10kg and got a bonus glass cleaner which is also very good.
I will defenetly buy it again.

JJc

JJcSydney

Great product!

I have been using Euca laundry powder for years. It washes very well, and doesn’t leave a strong fragrance like other brands. I wash a variety of clothes from kids clothes to tradesman workwear and it washes everything perfectly. With small children I wanted to wash their clothes with something more natural, not full of chemicals and that would not irritate their skin. I also love that I can buy the big 10kg tub!

Robina

RobinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best laundry luquid I’ve ever used AND the most economical

This is so good! Incredibly economical, smells lovely and cleans really well. I wouldn’t use anything else again. I wash my 100% silks to my woollens. It’s gentle and it doesn’t leave residue. Great stuff!!

Deb G

Deb G

Great products for cleaning - laundry and house

I have been using Euca products for nearly 3 years. They are value for money, give great results in cleaning and fully Australian owned. What could be better? Absolutely nothing!

Gavin K.Euca

Thanks Deb for those kind words, we really appreciate the time taken to tell others about Euca .. always feel free to contact us if you have any questions about cleaning or Euca. we are here to help

Stu M

Stu MAU

Everything we need in a washing powder

DotKom

DotKomTaree

Love the product

I love laundry and finally found a product that not only smells good but is great for my newborn. No nasty chemicals and cleans all the baby mishaps throughly :)

WENDY

WENDY

Wouldn't use anything else

No harsh chemicals very economical. Will not use anything else. It has left no soap residue in washer and the drain pipe is clean as. No black gunk in drain pipe. Just goes to show how harsh other laundry powders are for yourself and your drains.

Araasked

Hi just woundering,where i can buy this laundry powder please?

Rebecca G.

I ordered mine direct from Euca and had it sent out

Dave R
Dave R

Depending on where you live? I live in WA and buy mine through Covs Parts (an automotive parts supplier). They often have it on special, and I find the 25kg bucket is the cheapest way to buy it.

Ara

How much does it cost for 25 kg?is it gonna be cheap if i order more than 20 kg?

Asher T.

Asher T.asked

Is this product ok on brand name materials ?

Rebecca G.

Yes its perfectly safe.. better than store bought with no harsh chemicals

Hi Asher, and a big thanks to Rebecca as well,
Yes, as Rebecca said, we dont have any nasties in our products, and we also make and sell natural soap blends as well like our Soft Wash and Castile , so Euca is very safe for all materials and brands.
we are always available to chat more if you want, send me an email if any more questions . gavin@eucaonline.com.au

Jemima M.

Jemima M.asked

Hi there,
I have recently bought a 10kg tub of laundry liquid. Keen to use it but can't work out how to get the 'bung' out so I can put in the tap, have pulled out my tools but not luck yet. Any tips as to how best to do this?

Hi Jemima,
I am so sorry that I have been slack in viewing all areas of this forum, I missed your message . Please email me on gavin@eucaonline.com.au I will arrange a bung tool for you . its a simple tool that helps to remove the bung. a large screwdriver is good in the meantime as well. I have a detailed instruction page as well . let me know if you have any other questions , regards Gavin K

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

CategoryLaundry Detergents