Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate

Pros

• Effectively cleans clothes

• Doesn't leave residue

• Pleasant smell

• Doesn't cause irritation

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (39)
  • Smell

Fantastic washing powder for tradies

My son is both a tradie and sportsman and Euca keeps all of his clothes clean and fresh. It is also great for the rest of the family. I like to buy Euca online in bulk to save money and time.

Purchased in January 2020 for $80.00.

Kim-MareeNortheast, VIC

Fantastic find!!

We have recently started using your laundry range and have since moved onto just about every product . My oarnter is a diesel mechanic , I work in a bakery , and between us we have three teenagers . One of whom has alot of washing. Cannot recommend your range enough!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Kim , many thanks for those kind words, you post here will go up on the notice board in the factory, so the whole team here knows. we really appreciate your support , regards Gavin K

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

New family favourite

Purchased in September 2020 at On-line for $101.00.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate compares to other Laundry Detergents

Ben B

Ben BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Australian made & Owned, Smells amazing and works great

Purchased in August 2020 for $35.00.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'll never use supermarket powders again

Love all euca laundry products, washing is no longer a nightmare, clothes come out clean and smell fresh, in cold or hot water, And saving $$$$$
Trying dishwasher powder next, hoping for the same results.

Purchased in July 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

OMG I am obsessed with these products!!! I bought the Peppermint dish washer powder and the Euca Laundry powder and I even received a little freebie of the Previous Hydrating Balm and I just LOVE them all.
Reasonably Priced- TICK
Smell Fabulous- TICK
Fast delivery- TICK
Customer Service- TICK
DO they work- TICK, TICK, TICK
If you have not tried these products trust me you NEED to because they are Amazing.
Stay Safe.

Purchased in August 2020 for $101.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Cin , thank you very much for this great review, we really appreciate you doing this. I will add this to the notice board in the factory for the team to see as well. always feel free to contact if any questions, kind regards Gavin K

petrul

petrulCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend Euca

Have used Euca for over 12 months now. Buy the dishwashing detergent and laundry powder in bulk. Highly economical and a great safe product for my family and my washing machine and dishwasher. Completely dissolves and smells great!

Purchased in April 2020 for $50.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Petrul , many thanks for these kind words, the whole team here appreciates it. regards Gavin K

Rachael G.

Rachael G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic products and even better service

Best laundry powder i've used, cleans hubbies dirty work gear and cricket whites come up perfect! Soft wash all the way for our towels, jumpers and blankets. Love the biodegradable packaging. Super fast freight to country areas, straight to my door.

Purchased in August 2020 for $70.00.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Rachael, Many thanks for those kind words, the team here very much appreciates it. I will add you comments to our factory customer comments wall, so all the staff in the factory can see this … kind regards Gavin K

N Kafegellis

N KafegellisWimmera, VIC

Best laundry powder ever!!

I've been using Euca products for 10+ years, particularly the laundry powder and dishwasher powder, and wouldn't use anything else. It has no nasty chemicals, it dissolves completely and washes our families clothes and dishes perfectly. I love the way you can purchase bulk refills. And its Australian made!! The website is user friendly & delivery has always been super quick.
I will be continuing to purchase Euca's products for a long time to come. Keep up the great work of producing fantastic products Euca!!

Purchased at EucaOnline.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Naomi , many thanks for you comments and being part of the Euca Family, very much appreciated . I will add this to the poster board in the factory so all the team can see. kind regards Gavin and the whole Euca Team .

Laundry Detergents

Euca laundry powder concentrate - Euca ... Let’s make it more eco friendly!

I’ve been using Euca laundry powder concentrate for many years now and I love it. I love it because it doesn’t have all those nasties like other laundry detergents on the market and is good for the environment. It’s 100% Aussie made and is also a local manufacturer (Melbourne). I’d love the company to be more eco friendly and discovered they also sell an ‘Eco Pack’ but just not to their retail suppliers e.g.Mitre10. How about it Euca? I’d much prefer to refill my 10kg Euca bucket than continue to stockpile the number of buckets I already have in the garage.

Purchased at Mitre 10 for $60.00.

June

JuneVictoria

Great products for all our household needs.

We have started using Euca for all our household cleaning products as it is an excellent product being natural and non allergic. We have sensitive skin and the laundry concentrate has been a help for clothing. Love the bodywash and handwash too. Great Australian company.

Purchased in March 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi June, the team here really appreciates your comments above , many thanks . we will add this to the factory notice board for everyone to see at work . always feel free to contact us at anytime , regards Gavin K

Bronwyn A.

Bronwyn A.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate is truely amazing.
No strong perfume smell
Hasn’t irritated my daughters ezcema
I use it with my septic/grey water system
10kg box lasts for months!
Use it on both delicates and work/school clothes

Purchased in May 2020 for $71.95.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Bronwyn, many thanks for those kind words, we will put your post up on the staff notice board for the whole team to see. always feel free to contact at anytime if you have any questions about Euca, we are here to help. Gavin K

Bernie

BernieSydney, NSW

Love EUCA products and have been using for Years

I have been a huge supporter of EUCA and have never been disappointed. I love the fact that it is Australian made and Australian owned. But also the product is terrific. I mainly use handwash & bodywash, washing powder, stain remover. Highly recommend.
Bonus if you live in Melbourne as you can pick up and save even more money!

Purchased in May 2020 for $80.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Bernie , many thanks for those kind words, the team here at Euca really appreciate that. keep spreading the word, and if you have any questions, always feel free to contact me here or on the website - regards Gavin K

Gloria

GloriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent results

I decided to give Euca Laundry powder a try and haven't been at all disappointed. I am only using half the amount of Euca powder compared to what I used previously which makes it very economical. The Lemon Myrtle scent isn't over powering but never the less leaves clothes smelling nice and fresh. Apart from washing the clothes to a satisfactory standard, I have noticed the washing machine rim/rubber seal is cleaner and free from any residue. I will continue to use and probably purchase in bulk next time.

Purchased in March 2020 at Eucaonline.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Gloria, the team at Euca really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your experience trying Euca for the first time. welcome to the Euca Family , always feel free to contact us if you have any questions - regards Gavin K

Unhappy

Unhappy

Impressed with results

Am reordering the laundry powder and and laundry soaker. Being on a septic tank system I am always careful about the products I purchase and Euca is the best environmental laundry powder I have yet found. Wash is clean, machine is sparkling and septic system working well. Couldn't continue using dish liquid as perfume rather unpleasant.

Purchased in August 2019 at Euca Online for $35.00.

Shar D.

Shar D.South East Queensland, QLD

EUCA hand moisturiser Presious Vegan Protective Hydrating Balm 100g & 500ml is the best.

the best with all the handwashing we are all doing the hydrating balm transforms dry hands overnight to soft hands hydrating balm transforms overnight. Best protective balm ever. Leaving my hands soft and supple. Recommended to use and the Euca Shield Barrier Cream & Protectant for Hand and Body you have the best products to use. Highly recommended for everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at Euca for $24.00.

azura

azuraDarling Downs, QLD

Laundry powder awesome

I had issues with sensitivity to OMO sensitive and started using bosistos, I. Found it didn’t dissolve. I bought Euca laundry powder and it definitely dissolved and smells so good. Cleans well. Love it.

Purchased in February 2020 for $120.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

kelvin

kelvinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The eucalyptus product is marvellous. The best I have ever used.

I use it to clean the benches and cupboards fridges. spray it around the house and add a little to the floor bucket. It is great for cleaning up and disinfecting. A little in the rinse cycle makes toe clothes smell fresh.

Purchased in April 2020 for $30.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

patreen

patreen

Happy Aussie

Very impressed. Proudly buying australian owned and made product that works and benefits myself and our country. Love the smell. Value for money. I will continue to support this business

Purchased in April 2020.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Patreen , many thanks for taking the time to post your review, the team here appreciates this as it makes all the hard work worthwhile regards Gavin K

DTBB

DTBBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

I received this product by accident (I ordered Dishwashing powder) but after using in my wash I really like it! My clothes are clean and machine is too. Has a nice fresh scent and didn't leave any residue. I use liquid usually so I was quite surprised. Will buy again.

Purchased in April 2020 at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Mary L.asked

Where is this product available to purchase? Great product but can't find it anywhere. Victoria, Melbourne 3183

Mary L.asked

where can one purchase euca washing powder?

Kim-Maree

Hi Mary , if you type Euca into google it will bring up their website. You can only purchase it online and there are many other products too .

Mary L.

Thanks for your reply but have already ordered online and bought a few other products as well. Hope they are as good as the washing powder, am excited to have found it, been looking to purchase for a long time.

Euca Gavin K Euca

Hi Mary and Kim-Maree , many thanks for writing a message here. Yes, Euca on line has the full range, plus you can get the laundry powder from Mitre 10 or Repco . always feel free to contact us here or on the website, we are always happy to help . regards Gavin K

Karen

Karenasked

Hi,
We have an aerobic Supertreat (septic?) system - is the Euca Laundry powder/products suitable to use? It needs bio-degradable detergents which are sodium and phosphorous free. Because it relies on bacteria for treatment, any products cannot be anti-bacterial or have bleach. We also use rainwater. I've been using Tri-Nature products and I'm interested to know how Euca compares. Looking forward to your advice.

Hi Karen, Many thanks for the message for thinking of Euca,
We have had a lot to do with septic systems , but don't know if a Aerobic Supertreat septic has any different attributes we are unaware of.
What we know from our research with regular septic systems is that our Products are very compatible. We have worked with country councils and customers over a large number of years monitoring known customer set ups.

We have not had any issues in a regular septic system for any of our regular laundry and / or disinfectant / sanitiser cleaning products.

The main issue we know most people do query is the disinfectants as these are designed to kill bacteria, but we have proven over time, that once diluted beyond useful purpose their kill rate of bacteria is vastly nullified in a septic system.

Note , we recommend initially follow manufactures guidelines for your septic set up, plus , not understanding your intention of use of any disinfectant , as in, did you intend to use in toilet bowls etc , then we would advise caution and use sparingly, as in apply by hand and wipe surfaces not just pour into the bowl . You would then review the system status , then determine if the bacteria processing is being unbalanced. Generally most septic users use a disinfectant at some point , its understanding what it can do and not to pour neat disinfectant down the system in big doses that’s the key. Obviously Use in other areas of the house will not impact the system,

So we can recommend all Euca products, but caution with disinfectants / sanitisers until you are aware what your system recommends and what your use is like. Remember , dilution removes this issue.

We would be interested in any feedback as well
kind regards Gavin K

Get an answer from our members and Euca representatives

Features:

• Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate contains eucalyptus oil, a purifying essential oil that gives your laundry a good refresh.
  • It’s available in 10pk travel sachets, 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, and 8kg boxes, a 10kg tub or a 20kg drum, making this a versatile product for any sized household.
  • The detergent is 100% soluble so you don’t need to worry about leftover residue on your clothes or in your machine.
  • The formula is greywater safe, so you can use it in your garden - your plants and your water bill will thank you.
  • It’s extremely concentrated so you can use less per wash and get more bang for your buck.
  • Being low in sodium and phosphate, it’s a more eco-friendly choice.
  • The powder is paraben-free, making it less likely to cause irritation or an allergic reaction.
  • Doesn’t contain any synthetic perfumes, making it great for those with sensitive skin.
  • Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate hasn’t been tested on animals, so you can rest easy knowing no animals were harmed in its making.
  • It’s suitable for top and front loading machines, meaning you can stress less about an overflowing machine.
  • A 2kg box will set you back $19.99.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers thought that Euca Laundry Powder Concentrate effectively washed their clothes and worked well on a variety of fabrics.
  • According to many reviewers, the smell is great.
  • Reviewers noted that the powder didn’t leave residue on their clothing and completely dissolved in their wash.
  • Reviewers with sensitive skin found that this product didn’t cause irritation.
CategoryLaundry Detergents