Euca Laundry Powder

Euca Laundry Powder

Excellent!

This is the best laundry powder I've used without a doubt. I've been using it for many years in my front loader and love how clean it gets our clothes, that it has no fillers, smells great and is super economical. I am very sensitive to artificial perfumes and can also get skin reactions. This product is perfect as I have none of these problems using it. I am very happy that there is such a product on the market and when I moved interstate, I chased down where I could continue to buy it ... I found it at Total Tools (NSW). I wouldn't use anything else.

Purchased .

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Excellent laundry powder

I've used this powder for years. I use it for towels, jeans, tee shirts, undies, bras, work gear (health worker scrubs) everything. No clumps of undisolved powder, no residue, no allergy or sensitivity issues - which I have quite a few of, cost effective - I use a bit less than recommended on the tub. I bought the 10kg bucket - it will last me a very long time. Yes, I highly recommend it.

Purchased .

Smell
Causes Irritation No

This is the best! Seriously

Started using it about 6 months ago and i no longer have weird itchy skin!
Also the clothes seem to be cleaner than i remember using other cleaners.
I think once you use it you'll struggle with the usual smelly powders that are out there.

Hi Louis, many thanks for these kind words. Its always great to hear when a Euca customer has helped resolved a family issue like yours. Skin issues can be the worst. Kind regards Gavin K

Great product but packaging could be better

I know this is for the Euca laundry powder, but I have only used the Euca laundry soft wash, washing liquid, fabric conditioner and dishwashing powder, so I thought I would review these instead. I'm very happy with all of the products. The laundry wash and liquid don't get all the stains out perfectly, but then, I haven't seen a natural product that does. The soft wash works beautifully - no more stiff, sandpapery towels for me! - and the dishwashing liquid is just as effective as any other products I've used. The only thing I would like to see for both the washing liquid and dishwashing powder is caps that contain some way of allowing you to dispense the right amount of liquid/powder. I hate having to find a measuring cup for the washing liquid or weigh the dish washing powder prior to use (I end up just guesstimating). The soft wash and fabric conditioner have caps that contain the equivalent of a 'fill to this level' measure, so I'm unsure why they wouldn't use a similar system for all of their products.

Love it !

The smell is amazing . As soon as i open the container i am greeted with the fresh fragrant smell.
You don't need much powder to achieve clean clothes every time.

Worth the money.

I’m happy with the purchase and satisfied with how it washes my baby clothes and all clothes in general, whether they are colored and white. I bought the 10kg and got a bonus glass cleaner which is also very good.
I will defenetly buy it again.

Great product!

I have been using Euca laundry powder for years. It washes very well, and doesn’t leave a strong fragrance like other brands. I wash a variety of clothes from kids clothes to tradesman workwear and it washes everything perfectly. With small children I wanted to wash their clothes with something more natural, not full of chemicals and that would not irritate their skin. I also love that I can buy the big 10kg tub!

Best laundry luquid I’ve ever used AND the most economical

This is so good! Incredibly economical, smells lovely and cleans really well. I wouldn’t use anything else again. I wash my 100% silks to my woollens. It’s gentle and it doesn’t leave residue. Great stuff!!

Hi Robina many thanks for going out of your way to advise others on your experience with Euca, we truly appreciate you doing that. Yes no residue as we don't add anything unnecessary to the mix, that's whats usually left behind with others washing products, Kind regards Gavin K

Great products for cleaning - laundry and house

I have been using Euca products for nearly 3 years. They are value for money, give great results in cleaning and fully Australian owned. What could be better? Absolutely nothing!

Thanks Deb for those kind words, we really appreciate the time taken to tell others about Euca .. always feel free to contact us if you have any questions about cleaning or Euca. we are here to help regards Gavin K

Everything we need in a washing powder

I have used this product for about 7 years (or about 60kg) now since finding it in a local tool store in Grafton NSW.
It's got the 4 things that make us return customers.
1. Environmentally friendly for recycling water on the garden
2. Cleans exceptionally well
3. Good value - best price around
4. Australian made and owned
Now I buy Euca online there's a 5th reason to use it
5. Service is efficient with reasonable freight - arrived to regional NSW within a week of ordering.

When the shop I used to buy it from morphed into a new business the product was no longer stocked. After requests to stock were refused we went looking and found we could buy online. Easier than going to the shop. I like to buy local but when they just don't want to know I go online. Actually this is a local product.
Cheers

Hi Stu … I am so glad you were able to get Euca again form us on line. Love all your points as they are what makes Euca special. 10kg a year sounds about right, some go as much as 2 years. Those that don't know don't understand how 10kg can last that long … they use two or three scoops each wash of other powders ...when we only use a half or quarter scoops depending on top or front load. Thanks again for these kind words and being a loyal Euca customer, greatly appreciated regards Gavin K

Love the product

I love laundry and finally found a product that not only smells good but is great for my newborn. No nasty chemicals and cleans all the baby mishaps throughly :)

Wouldn't use anything else

No harsh chemicals very economical. Will not use anything else. It has left no soap residue in washer and the drain pipe is clean as. No black gunk in drain pipe. Just goes to show how harsh other laundry powders are for yourself and your drains.

Very Economical, a good product

A 10 kilo box lasts two people 2-3 years. I like that it is Australian and eco friendly, does the wash very well, has no 'filler' and you can pick it up at Repco outlets who kindly delivered if for me, and they give RAVC members discount too. Very happy with this product.

Environmentally responsible & supporting Australia

I have been using Euca for over 15 years - best laundry powder on the market - works great even with salty bore water. This company has got it right, good customer service, an environmentally friendly product and packaging. An Australian company keeping jobs in Australia, with a product that is great value for money. It also keeps my husband happy who has a sensitive skin to many laundry powders. I highly recommend this product .

Hi Tracie, many thanks for these kind words, and good to know you have been a loyal customer for 15years. its funny, but as we grow our new customer base we have been asked are we "NEW" … sadly no, we have been a hidden gem for years .. but we hope to change that. Say hi to your hubby and good to hear Euca is doing its part for people with allergies or sensitive skin conditions. Thanks again and always feel free to contact us if any questions about Euca. regards Gavin K

Love this product

Leaves clothing smelling and feeling fresh, without heavy perfumes and residues left by other brands. Goes well in our front loader washing machine. Love the option for bulk buying and conscious packaging. I have been and will keep recommending this product. Thank you!

Euca laundry powder

Im happy to recommend a healthy and yet effective in regards to how it cleans and smells nice too.
It washes well with whites and coloured clothing.I will use this product again.

Longer lasting freshness

I used this product and found it cleaned the same as the big chemical brands but the fresh eucalyptus smell lasts much longer, A big plus during winter when your drying everything inside.

Fantastic Australian Products

Our family loves the laundry liquid - the hint of eucalyptus is lovely, the clothes are cleaned as expected and this product is septic-friendly.
In addition we noticed a mild skin rash that my child had completely disappeared when we started using this product confirming, in my mind, the quality of this product without using over the top chemicals which react with sensitive young skin.

The best find for domestic cleaning EVER

I stumbled upon Euca Laundry Powder through a Gumtree sale, one guy was having a clean out and offered me his second hand box of Euca LP, it was still 3/4 full. I had never seen the product before and was a little sceptical with all the green claims. I have not looked back. I just purchased my own first full box and I have told all my friends and family to ditch the overly perfumed, mass marketed products for this excellent, quality, washing detergent. I don't have the same itchyness from my clothes that is common with commercial detergents and this is much cheaper also. Plus, it gets stains out and is good for my washing machine because there are no nasty fillers, like CONCRETE!! So happy I found this.

50g packets great when traveling

As a member of the Australian Masters and Victorian Masters Hockey Teams, I find when I am travelling, the 50g packets, a very convenient way of taking an excellent laundry powder, that is economical and easy to use, as I hand wash my playing strip after each game, I find the end result with Ecua great.

Hi Ian ... many thanks for these kind words , we wish you luck in your matches and hope you do well ... the 50g sachets are getting a loyal following for travellers ....

Hi I have a new 14kg washing machine and am not sure how much Euca washing powder I should use. Any help? Absolutely love all your products plus you are AUSTRALIAN owned HOORAY !!! Thank you in advance
Hi Deborah, Not knowing if you have a top loader or front, so apologies I will give you both. Front Loader 20g (about a tablespoon ) Top Loader 40g You can up or down the amount depending on dirt / soiling . Note the hardest part about Euca is getting used to using so little. Let me know if you need any more information, as we are always happy to help regards Gavin KThank you Gavin for your reply. Wow that is so much less then I have been using. I better readjust my measurements. Thanks you

What is the difference between Euca Laundry detergent and Euca Lightning Laundry detergent?
Hi Rina Not sure if you are asking the difference between Euca Laundry Liquid vs the Euca Laundry Powder ? If its this, then they are two completely different designs, but follow the same philosophy in no fillers , no perfume and no nasties . The liquid is completely phosphate free, where as the powder has a small amount that is compatible with soil and plants to aid growth. If you are asking about the brand name "Lightning" . Lightning was the company name up until November 2018 that made Euca. We changed our name due to selling the Lightning side of the business. We still make Euca but under the "Proud Products Pty Ltd" name . hope this helps answer your questions regards Gavin K

Can I buy in 20 kgbulk ?
Hi Joy, Funny you should ask that, as we have just launched our 20kg tub of Euca Laundry Powder at eucaonline.com.au Product #106T20 ... Let me know if you have any other questions, we are always happy to help regards Gavin KI bought the 25kg bucket but they do now have 10kg in a boxed version. Which is good because I can also refill the bucket when I have run out of laundry powder. Hope this helps. Kind Regards.

Similar listings