3.8

Ease of Application
Smell

Tim D
Tim DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Herron lipeze unavailable but irreplaceable

Lip-eze 30+ Has saved my lips for years, but has become unavailable. Why Herron, why? What is going on? Why can’t I ask Herron directly? What a shame to loose this great product line. Show details
ladysnake
ladysnake

excellent product but getting hard to find

Excellent product, I have been using it for 20years. Very disappointed that it has been hard to find in store of recent months. Is it available anywhere on line. Must be the regular though, not the strawberry one.

DavoSydney, NSW3 posts

This product works a treat

I have never found a better and faster way to repair cracked lips, if you feel your lips drying out whack a bit on and they will not crack. It is that good you will have trouble finding it. But it is worth it.

Patrisha
Patrisha

Horrible

I’ve used many lip balms & I forgot my lip balm so I decided to buy one at the service station which was lip eze which I’ve never used. It leaves a horrible horrible taste in your mouth. after 1 day of using it i woke up in the morning to find my left side of my lip absaloutley swallon with tiny blisters around, mind you I’ve never ever had a cold sore in my life. And it couldn’t have possibly be a cold sore, I’m on day three and it’s still swallon with pus scabbing. Absaloutley horrible. I’m not sure if it’s an allergic reaction..

IggydiSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Never buy this brand again

I had left my lip balm at home when I went on holidays so I bought lip - eze from a service station on the way to my destination. I used it straight away but had to rub it off my lips because of the horrible taste it left in my mouth and over the rim of my water bottle. I decided to try it again and it was exactly the same. I am not happy that a product that is supposed to be helping keep your lips from drying out could taste so foul. I will be sending this back to the manufacturer

Quindarious
QuindariousPerth30 posts

Leaves a weird chemical taste in your mouth

I work outdoors so use SPF lip balms every day.

There's something weird in these that leaves a bad chemical taste in my mouth unlike other products I've used.

It may not be a big deal for some but my policy is the less chemicals I ingest the better!

It's a pity cos the product seems ok otherwise.

Sherbetbomb
Sherbetbomb

CC
CCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC20 posts

Developed irritation immediately

Lip-eze Strawberry with SPF 30 seemed like just the thing after the colder weather set in but within a day I developed a red, rough line around my lips with generalised swelling and dryness. The consistency of the balm is quite dry and wax-like but a plus is that it provides temporary smoothness (not moisturisation, however). After doing some research it seems the camphor, which is a known irritant when included in lip balm, is the cause of the allergic reaction/irritation. I won't be buying this again or recommending it to anyone with even mildly sensitive skin.

NB purchased from Woolworths (Vic).

X.L. Ng
X.L. Ng

Very useful

I went to Australia last year and bought this lip balm because the climate was really dry. It seemed to be sold in all the petrol kiosks and was widely advertised on TV. It is the best lip balm I've used and does not turn your lips flaky like Lip Ice does. It also stays for a long time even after eating, and protects your lips against the sun. Unfortunately it is not sold where I live.

VoronatAdelaide, South Australia7 posts

Best lip balm I have found

I carry it in my pocket, and it doesn't soften too much, feels slightly waxy rather than creamy, no scent, long lasting, brilliant for dry lips and with SPF protection.

Just difficult to readily find. Can't live without it, and I've tried so many others.

Some Woolworths and some online chemists still stock it.

October 5th 2018 Update: Discontinued

It was the best... sadly February 2018, it was discontinued. So once existing stock disappears from shelves, That's It- No More. I checked directly with the producers and was told it is no-longer being made.

Catherine
Catherine

Excellent stuff!

I have bad dermatitis on my hands and lips and for 2 months I have been trying everything and this product cured it in 2 days. Wish I could buy in bigger amount.

Timtam
Timtam

Great

Great use it all the time but now cant buy more because i cant find it help please!!!

Can anyone help if you know wear i could get some please tell me

Other than that great i would recommend it to any one any time.

It just gets lost a lot but that is just me
Stops cracked lips
Now it does not sell any more:( i need some Show reply