8Liquid Ears LongPlay Headphones

4.2

Kade J.
Kade J.

Head phones

I just got them, price was great. Hope the sound is good and they last a long time Show details
yabba
yabbaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great value for money. Great sound quality

Sound quality is excellent.
Microphone works well and listeners don't have problems with other noises in my environment
Easy to pair with my laptop and my phone.
Folds nicely.
Charges quickly and easily.
Lasts for ages without charging. Show details
Tariro K.Murray Region, NSW2 posts

Good Noise Cancelling Headphones

I really like how the headphones are foldable and can be easily stored. However the only downside is that when I play music it doesn't seem to be very loud, even at max volume. Nonetheless, still a very good set of headphones at an affordable price. Show details
Venus
Venus2 posts

I can't believe I wasted my money on this!

I bought green headphones one or two weeks ago. Initially I really loved them since they blocked noise and as a neurodivergent person, this was perfect for me! I even decorated with stickers and I was extremely happy...then I woke up today (24/01/2024) decided to listen to music and it just wasn't working at all! I can see that this was caused by a wire malfunction but I can't seem to fix it properly.
I'll send to someone that can but there is a possibility that my desperate attempts have completely broken my headphones and I will understand that since it is my fault, but by the amount of money I've spent on these I was expecting a better quality and durability.

I bought these headphones in 19/01/2024, it hasn't even been a week!! Show details

TaxPayer
TaxPayerSouth East Queensland, QLD

is decent enough

first time getting one of these headphones, and i would say it does the job sound quality is alright but not top notch, considering the price is perfect for a budget headphones easy to set up and feels a bit comfy but if used for longer time it will hurt your ears but definitely worth it Show details
Sisil
Sisil4 posts

Liquid Ears Wireless Over Ear Headphones Assorted Each

Bought this from Woolworths - Emerton NSW.
Used for a moth, then power went off, never came back on even after charging for hours.

Returned and got the refund.

Don't recommend this item. Show details

viperdude
viperdude2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

I like the way the stay firm on my headz

The firm snug hold on my head is a comfort.
The sound is awesome.
Only time will tell if they are rugged enough for my rough handling.
I do like them so far.
chipsfri
chipsfriMid North Coast, NSW

This is perfect for me

I usually listen to Spotify and these headphones are amazing the sound of them are perfect they are pretty good for running the wireless range is pretty decent Show details
Paul F.
Paul F.

Wireless headphones

Did not come with a USB cable I live 50 kilometres from where I bought it very disappointed
John A.
John A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Really stoked with these

At the price I really wasn’t expecting much. Even more so when I found out they were currently on sale for less than $50, thought they’d be trash and getting dump but I use wired headphones at work for teams meetings and figured I’d get them for that. Love the fit, I’ve had no connection issues to my iPhone or my HP laptop. Lots of bass so if you like that these are great.
Great with Spotify and controls all work well.
Only funny issue is if I click the pause button on headdies while watching a YouTube vid then my Spotify starts playing when I expect the video to pause. Show details
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Nope!

Pairing......connected. .....disconnect. Pairing......connected. .....disconnect.Pairing......connected. .....disconnect.Pairing......connected. .....disconnect.Pairing......connected. .....disconnect.Pairing......connected. .....disconnect.Pairing......connected. .....disconnect. Just smashed them against a wall. Literal pieces of garbage. Show details
Taylor
Taylor

Trash does not work on computers

It’s absolutely trash when ever I try to talk to friends on the Xbox app Fortnite there’s no sound I can talk but that’s it but they
at lest sound good for price Show details
Carol Winters4 posts

Average sound

Easy to use and connects well to blue tooth but average quality, particularly if you put the sound high. Show details
Léna Okrugin
Léna OkruginSydneyAustralia26 posts
  Ambassador Review
Paul
Paul

Very comfortable, long battery life; pity it wasn’t louder!

I’ve had a few sets of headphones like these, and this LE long play had it’s good points. Very long, all day, battery life. Very soft and comfy to wear, and packs away easily.
My only complaint is that they weren’t making enough noise! Flying from Tassie to Perth and back gave me plenty of hours on the plane to try the LE long plays out. Just not loud enough to overcome the turbine drone, sorry.
An amplifying circuit would fix that issue.
Otherwise, for home use, perfect. 4/5 from me. Show details