3.7

67% · 84 · 33%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
1.0
1.0
Brand Manager for Little? Claim your listing.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW2 posts

Allergic reaction

Wiped my 9 week olds eyes and eye lids went red blew up, must be allergic reaction due to one of the many ingredients. Would not recommend, warm water and cotton buds is safer. Show details
Little
Little   DM

Dear Nick, we would very much like to follow up to get further information in relation to your product experience. Please kindly contact Care Pharmaceuticals via the toll-free number 1800 788 870 or by email at consumercare@carepharma.com.au.

Kerry Goldsworthy
Kerry GoldsworthyWestern Australia17 posts

Also excellent for removing eye makeup for bigger people!

Almost everything irritates my eyes so these are great for the rare times that I wear eye makeup these days.
I started using these a while ago and now I use them exclusively for this. No residue, no irritation. Easy to pack a sachet in a handbag pocket. Show details
Amazing product
Amazing product South East Queensland, QLD

These are amazing

My 2 year old has had a problem with one of his eyes for like 6 months gunky and sore had antibiotics and water and salt and nothing has keepet it away I used these for 1 day and it’s nearly gone  Show details
Leigh
LeighAdelaide31 posts

Not too bad. Still to early to tell if they are really good or just the same as any other form of eye care

Bought these for my baby who has a bit of a sticky eye at the moment. I'm yet to know if they're really helpful or a waste of money but they do help clear off the crust and dried up stuff from the eye. Definitely hasn't been harsh on my babies sensitive little eyes. So I'm really happy with them so far. The new packaging is also appealing . Very cute :). Show details ·  3
Daisy
DaisySydney, NSW13 posts

So convenient!!!

My bub has had ‘sticky eyes’ on and off since birth - these wipes are so convenient - knowing they are sterile in the individual bags as well as being gentle enough for baby’s delicate skin has been reassuring as well as so convenient. The packs are also easy to open while holding a squirmy baby!! Show details ·  1
S L
S LSydney, NSW7 posts

Convenient and hygienic. Very good when I'm out and on the go

Used this when bubba had conjunctivitis and blocked tear duct. At home I use cotton balls and water but can't be bothered when I'm out so these guys saves the day. My friend recommended this product to me and I would do the same. Very hygienic and easy to carry around.

Show reply

Sarah quinn
Sarah quinnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts

Reaction around her eyes

Used them this morning on my 12 week old baby previously used them before but this time her eye lids went bright red and red bumps all over it slowly went away over the period of the day

Not sure if she may be allergic to one of the chemicals.

Little
Little   DM
MrsNaomiRiley
MrsNaomiRileyAU6 posts

Absolutely fantastic!

My 2 week old developed conjunctivitis however within 24 hours of using these wipes her eye had cleared up completely. They are super easy to use, very effective and the individually sealed packets make them easy to safely store in a nappy bag, feeding chair, change table, etc. I highly recommend them.

Mary
Mary

Caused local reaction around the eye and cheek

I used one wipe of little eyes as my grandson has a blocked tear duct and has frequent exudate build up on one eye. Within the hour the area around the eye became red, this area radiated to include the cheek area below the eye. This area took several hours to settle.

Barb V
Barb V

Made eyes worse on bub

My Bub had a blocked tear duct and I used these to wipe away the yellow discharge , the eye never cleared up and a I ran out of the wipes and used plain make up removal pads with warm water and the eye started clearing, I bought the new little eyes abs within a day of using them the eye went red and lots of discharge . Would be careful using these, I tried it in my eye and it actually stings

DukesofClisby
DukesofClisbyAdelaide6 posts

Very handy to take out and about

My son had a blocked tear duct and kept getting crust and yuckies in his eyes. I had to take a cloth and water before, but once i found these, they are very handy. It is a small sterilised wipe which is so handy to have when i am out and about. I put a few packs in my handbag, in the nappy bag and keep a few next to my bed for when he wakes up during the night.

Only downfall is that they are pretty expensive. But, its either little wipes or taking a facewasher with me which will have to be used all day for him and keep wetting it.
Easy to use, small individually wrapped.
Expensive, around $20 for a pack of 30 wipes.

Roreto007
Roreto007NSW, 215035 posts

I take a couple of eyes in babys bag when i go out

I used this product on my son when he was only 7 days old because he began to get conjunctivis on his eyes and i wanted to clean around his eyes without hurting him. It was able to remove the weeping residues which would form on his eyes with no irritation or reaction.
Individually wrapped eye wipes, pH balanced, hypoallergernic
these eye wipes are not designed to eliminate conjunctivits so Dr put my baby on Chlorsig medication instead.