Little Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes

Little Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Little

3.8
Amazing product
Amazing product South East Queensland, QLD

These are amazing

My 2 year old has had a problem with one of his eyes for like 6 months gunky and sore had antibiotics and water and salt and nothing has keepet it away I used these for 1 day and it’s nearly gone

Purchased in February 2021.

S.GAdelaide

Not too bad. Still to early to tell if they are really good or just the same as any other form of eye care.

Bought these for my baby who has a bit of a sticky eye at the moment. I'm yet to know if they're really helpful or a waste of money but they do help clear off the crust and dried up stuff from the eye. Definitely hasn't been harsh on my babies sensitive little eyes. So I'm really happy with them so far. The new packaging is also appealing . Very cute :).

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for $16.00.

S.G

Hi. Yes after using them for a while then actually clean everything off the eyes so look easily and fast!!! Absolutely amazed:)

Other Baby Wipes

Daisy
DaisySydney, NSW

So convenient!!!

My bub has had ‘sticky eyes’ on and off since birth - these wipes are so convenient - knowing they are sterile in the individual bags as well as being gentle enough for baby’s delicate skin has been reassuring as well as so convenient. The packs are also easy to open while holding a squirmy baby!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Amcal.

Baby Wipes

Find out how Little Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

S L
S LAU

Convenient and hygienic. Very good when I'm out and on the go.

Used this when bubba had conjunctivitis and blocked tear duct. At home I use cotton balls and water but can't be bothered when I'm out so these guys saves the day. My friend recommended this product to me and I would do the same. Very hygienic and easy to carry around.

Sarah quinnSouth Australia, 5169

Reaction around her eyes

Used them this morning on my 12 week old baby previously used them before but this time her eye lids went bright red and red bumps all over it slowly went away over the period of the day
Not sure if she may be allergic to one of the chemicals.

Sarah quinn

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
MrsNaomiRiley
MrsNaomiRileyAU

Absolutely fantastic!

My 2 week old developed conjunctivitis however within 24 hours of using these wipes her eye had cleared up completely. They are super easy to use, very effective and the individually sealed packets make them easy to safely store in a nappy bag, feeding chair, change table, etc. I highly recommend them.

Caused local reaction around the eye and cheek.

I used one wipe of little eyes as my grandson has a blocked tear duct and has frequent exudate build up on one eye. Within the hour the area around the eye became red, this area radiated to include the cheek area below the eye. This area took several hours to settle.

Made eyes worse on bub

My Bub had a blocked tear duct and I used these to wipe away the yellow discharge , the eye never cleared up and a I ran out of the wipes and used plain make up removal pads with warm water and the eye started clearing, I bought the new little eyes abs within a day of using them the eye went red and lots of discharge . Would be careful using these, I tried it in my eye and it actually stings

Other Baby Wipes

DukesofClisby
DukesofClisbyAdelaide

Very handy to take out and about

My son had a blocked tear duct and kept getting crust and yuckies in his eyes. I had to take a cloth and water before, but once i found these, they are very handy. It is a small sterilised wipe which is so handy to have when i am out and about. I put a few packs in my handbag, in the nappy bag and keep a few next to my bed for when he wakes up during the night.
Only downfall is that they are pretty expensive. But, its either little wipes or taking a facewasher with me which will have to be used all day for him and keep wetting it.
Easy to use, small individually wrapped.
Expensive, around $20 for a pack of 30 wipes.

Baby Wipes

Find out how Little Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

Roreto007
Roreto007NSW, 2150

I take a couple of eyes in babys bag when i go out

I used this product on my son when he was only 7 days old because he began to get conjunctivis on his eyes and i wanted to clean around his eyes without hurting him. It was able to remove the weeping residues which would form on his eyes with no irritation or reaction.
Individually wrapped eye wipes, pH balanced, hypoallergernic
these eye wipes are not designed to eliminate conjunctivits so Dr put my baby on Chlorsig medication instead.