100% · 20%

Mandyk
Mandykmelbourne9 posts

Great product

The wipes are great and they smell great as they have mild scent and cleans well. Good for babies skin. I have stuck on these for quite a long time now and I will definitely buy them again Show details
Maricel
MaricelQueensland8 posts

I love the scent!

There are actually two brands that I like but I stick to this Little One's scented wipes coz I love the scent and packaging too. It is mild and has a fresh smell. I would definitely buy plenty of it the next time I shop.