Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid

Australia Post Load&Go Reloadable Visa Prepaid Questions & Answers

710 questions from our users

wendyasked

i can find my balance of my card and used it the other day, but is less in the account than i spent. Is there a way of tracking what i have spent, there has been $26.37 less and have no idea why. thanks for your help

Hi Wendy,

I strongly recommend reaching out to our Load and Go team about your transactions. Their number is on the back of your card :)

John Miller

John Millerasked

As my sole income is the Age Pension, which is paid weekly and some payments are needed on a monthly basis I purchased a L&G Auspost Reloadable Visa card with an expiry date of 05/20. I have set my bank account to make a scheduled fortnightly, as the Pension is paid fortnightly, payment to my L&G Visa and it worked for the first couple of times but then my bank account was duly debited BUT the funds did not appear on the L&G card, even after almost a week. This means that my money is being held by the system. This morning I tried, via my bank's online banking, to make a small transfer to test the system and it has also failed to appear. The first few times the scheduled payment was made the result was there on the right day by the time I got out of bed.
What is going on?

Moonie Michael

Please reach out to the Load and Go team for assistance. Their number is on the back of your card :)

Hi John,

I'm sorry for the issues you've had with your card and fortnightly loading payments. The info Moonie provided you is correct, please reach out to the Load and Go team for help with this, they have access to the systems to be able to access your account.

Adam Barra K.

Adam Barra K.asked

My partner and I decided to give this load and go card a shot... we stupidly didn’t write down the email and password to our card... if we forget these details, what do we do?

Moonie Michael

I would suggest contacting the Australia Post Load & Go department on their 1300 number, they'll help you!

Matthew
Matthew

The Auspost Load and Go people will be able to assist. A suggested next steps if you have the PIN is to withdraw any money on the card and close the account. These things are sort of useless.

BRIANR

Call the number on the card

viec n.

viec n.asked

money left on load and go card how to take back after card not using anymore

You can not get it back

Moonie Michael

Just get in touch with the Load & Go team in their 1300 number and they will help you.

John

From a previous post below, there are 2 ways to reclaim your funds as it will be sent by money order. You can either;

- Call the 1300 number on the back of your card to send you a money order of your remaining balance

Or

- Alternatively you can print and send a redemption form to get the remaining balance sent to you by money order using the link below:

Marian Spencer

Marian Spencerasked

Hi. I've closed my Load and Go and will be sent a Money Order from Australia Post. Will I have to be home to sign for it when it arrives or will it just be put in my mail box.
Thanks, Marian :)

Moonie Michael

I would say either to be honest. Most likely left in the mail. You can just check with your local post outlet.

Hi Marian,

It will be sent to your in an ordinary envelope with no signature required. For it to be cashed out you will need to go your local Post Office.

Clive T

Clive Tasked

How do I find my credit balance, some simple steps please. Clive.

Moonie Michael

You can find it on the Australia Post website when you log into you account.
Go into the Load & Go section.
Should you have any problems, call the Load & Go team on their 1300 number, they will help you and give you step by step instructions.

Hi Clive,

You can register your card here - https://auspost.com.au/money-insurance/banking-and-payments/loadgo-reloadable-visa-prepaid-card/register-your-load-and-go-card so you'll be able to check your balance :)

On your phone
You will need the app

Brett G.

Brett G.asked

I am trying to get a refund from adsbanc that they are asking for an Iband code and a swift code number how can I find these numbers for my load and go card please

Sorry mate
Have no clue

Moonie Michael

I second that motion unfortunately. However the lovely people at Australia Post may be able to help, contact the Load & Go team via their 1300 number. Gourd luck.

Hi Brett,

The info that Moonie Michael provided you is correct, please contact our Load and Go support team. Their number is on the back of your card.

Phi

Phiasked

My Load&Go Card is expiring soon and I plan to purchase an Everyday Mastercard. Am I able to use the Load&Go card to purchase this?
It is expiring soon and it hasn't worked when I used it as a payment method however I do think it is because of insufficient funds.

Ask your postoffice

Moonie Michael

I would say yes, you can use it to make any purchase. Secondly I would also suggest checking your funds if you think they're insufficient. And thirdly get in touch with the Load & Go team via their 1300 number and they can help you.

Hi Phi,

If your card is still valid then you can certainly use it to purchase the Everyday Mastercard. Depending on the amount left and if you've registered you may get the rest of funds sent to you in a Money Order. Please call our Load and Go team for support, their number is locate on your card.

Marian Spencer

Marian Spencerasked

Hi. I have a load and go visa which expires in April 2020. I do not want to use the money I have on it but would like to withdraw in a lump sum. It has reached the full limit. How can I get a full refund that wont cost me anything. Thanks :)

BRIANR

If you leave it in when the card expires you will lose it

1) Not a refund,
2)1300 665 054 - Get in touch with the Load & Go Team

Hi Marian,

I'm afraid you won't be able to transfer the money off the card however you may get the remaining funds sent to you after it's expired. Recommend calling the Load and Go Support team on 1300 665 054.

lana

lanaasked

I have lost my loan&Go card. What do I do? Thanks Svetlana

BRIANR

Talk to your post office

Moonie Michael

I agree, get in touch with AusPost and have your card stopped and a new one reissued just like you would with any bank card.
Wishing you luck.

Hi Iana,

Oh no that's not good! Please call our Load and Go team on 1300 665 054 so they can help you out with your lost card.

Kerri W.asked

I still have a visa load and go with money on it, if I get the new MasterCard one can I add that to the same wallet and then transfer the funds from old card?

Kerri W.

I've lost the old card and was told at the post office I can't get money back without it, that's why I want to know if I can transfer (still have access to online account)

Hi Kerri,

I'm afraid you can't transfer money out of your Load and Go account. To see what can be done about the remaining funds I strongly recommend calling our Load and Go team, their number is 1300 665 054 and see if they can help you in anyway.

Warren H.

Warren H.asked

What is the email address of auspost I need to put on my purchase order

noreply@email.auspost.com.au

Hi Warren,

Where is it asking you for an AusPost email address? You should put your own email address if it does ask you for your contact details :)

You’re own

Nathan

Nathanasked

my card has just expired, I am due to get my bond money returned to me on the card and am unsure if the money will go back onto the card? and will I be able to use the money on the card if it goes on as its expired?

Moonie Michael

Hi there, my card expired recently and I was reissued with another one (in the mail) like a regular credit card!
I'm pretty sure any funds & transactions will continue as normal, it's just the card and a new activation so business as usual.

BRIANR

When your visa expires you will lose any money left in it as they are not reissuing visa the new card is a MasterCard that you have apply for

James

As your card has expired, they will no longer automatically send you another Load&Go Visa prepaid card as it is discontinued. You will need to purchase yourself an Australia Post Everyday MasterCard if you wish to continue.

There are 2 ways to reclaim your funds as it will be sent by money order. You can either;

Or

vanfooklam

vanfooklamasked

hi how can i check my ac transaction ? thanks

Moonie Michael

You can check your account history and transaction information on the Load & Go Account section of the AusPost website when you log onto your account.

Priscila L.Australia Post

The answer that Moonie has provided is correct :) if you've never logged in before you might need to register your card here: https://auspost.com.au/money-insurance/banking-and-payments/loadgo-reloadable-visa-prepaid-card/register-your-load-and-go-card

Doris

Dorisasked

Forgotten my access code

Moonie Michael

I kept a photo of my codes (screenshot) the text msg,
From memory the FAQ had a step by step on how to get it again or a new one. Try that, if not pop down to your local post, hopefully a friendly staff member can help further.

BRIANR

There is a phone no on your card we’re you will get the help you need

Hi Doris,

If you're still unable to remember it please call our Load and Go Team for help. Their number is on your physical card.

kerrieasked

Hi Just purchased a new prepaid Master card card to replace the old load and go, unfortunately cant register it as it shows invalid card number. Post Office staff unable to assist, and card services wouldn't help unless i send them my passport details??Any ideas on how to fix this issue??

Moonie Michael

Perhaps try the AusPost website and FAQ Section. You may find a few answers or the right people to help further.

Hi Kerrie,

How annoying! Have you tried again since and it's still happening? Let me know! Not sure why you need to send passport details over the phone but maybe the helpline were trying to help you register the card for you. Can you give me a bit more info on why they were asking that?

kerrie

Hey still coming up as invalid? Have no idea why they were asking for my passport details, seemed rather dodgy at the time. Apparently the card is activated but I cant link to my account.

Donna N.

Donna N.asked

Is the load and go card changing from a Visa card to a Master card ? and will I get some notification ? my card runs out at the end of this mouth ?
Donna

Hi Donna,

Happy to give you more info on this card. Everyday Mastercard is a new card that we offer just like the visa card where you can load money on and even set up direct debits. You'll need to purchase it in a Post Office or online here: https://auspost.com.au/everydaycard/buy as there is no automatic change over or transfer your Load and Go card will expire so please be aware of the funds on the card.

Johnasked

My card has expired but there was still money on there when it expired, is there any way to get this back??

Hi John,

If the card has expired then you won't be able to get money back but I recommend calling out Load and Go team, their number is on your card to see if they're able to assist you in anyway.

James

or alternatively you can print and send a redemption form to get the remaining balance sent to you by money order:

Brett W.

Brett W.asked

How do I find out who tried to take money out of my load and go card Please??

rod

HI if you download the load n go app from Google store. You should be able to see your account activity. Cheers

Hi Brett,

The answer Rob provided you is correct, you can also call the Load and Go team. Their number is on the physical card.

aliceasked

I have had the load&go card for a few years and never had a problem until this week, I tried to make a payment to an over seas site and it was rejected. the company said in an email it was rejected by my bank, when I finally was able to get on to the Load & Go number I was told yes it was rejected but no real explanation why, there was ample money in the account to meet the required amount. I have used it since to pay a phone account and it worked fine.

rod

HI if this is the first time you have used the company with your load n go card. I have had places say insufficient funds put more money in and ended up with 2 items. I would go to the company's website and see if they have a chat part were you can converse with someone in real time. You haven't had trouble paying other places. Cheers

alice

Thankyou Rod for your reply. No this is not the first time I have used this company I had no trouble before. I contacted them to find out what was wrong all they said was the payment was rejected by the bank. I then rang load & go they weren't helpful at all.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives