Logitech UE BOOM 3

audio eater

audio eaterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst speaker ever

I bought a brand new Boom 3 for my father for Christmas some time ago and it worked for around 6 months before it completely died. I took it back and got the same speaker, just a different colour. Maybe 8 months later, the new one died. I thought UE was a good brand, but apparently not. When I took it back, I got my money back and bought a JBL Flip 4 instead.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

Shrijana

ShrijanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely beautiful

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $119.00.

Horrible Customer Service

Purchased 2 UE Boom products directly from the website. Found the same product, less expensive at a retail store & wrote to Logitech to return unopened boxes bought from website.
After 78 min on the phone and 6 emails - they still refuse to return the product bought for a higher price directly from their website. Despite the “30 Day Money Back Guarantee” listed on their website.
Scam artists. Do not trust any claims they make.

Purchased in June 2019 at Website for $450.00.

El T

El T

Fantastic Small Speaker

My husband purchased this speaker for me because I was after something small, portable and good quality sound. The bass is also fantastic considering the size of the speaker. This speaker has not disappointed! Also love the long battery life!

Purchased in April 2019.

Robg2092

Robg2092South East Queensland, QLD

Loud surround sound

Great speaker the feature letting multiple speakers connect is great giving it a true surround sound feeling great battery life and easy to charge and connect
Am looking at buying mega boom

Purchased in September 2018 at Kogan.com for $200.00.