VerifiedMPN:3352590

100% · 40%

Susanna
SusannaSydney, NSW2 posts

Good sound, good price

Received UE roll as a present. It has a great sound for a such a small device.
Easy bluetooth connection to my iPhone.
Excellent for travelling - picnic at a park, beach etc. Show details
Crossrip
CrossripSydney, NSW63 posts

Awesome sound

The sound is really awesome for such a small device. Gone are the days of buying a small portable device, battery powered, and the sound is poor at best.

Super easy to setup and bluetooth connect to my iPhone. The iPhone app is easy to use, enough instructions to make it easier to setup but not too much that it takes for ever to read.

The bungee cord means the device can be hung but it also works great rest on its back or on its side resting against something.

Only downside is that the USB charger can be a little fiddly to insert into the device to charge it. Speaking of charging, the battery life is very good!

marianroncol0
marianroncol02 posts

Excellent Product! Highly recommended

Sound is great and is a really fancy product. you also can connect 2 together and have higher sound!!!

make a party wherever you want !!!!

you can connect very easily to any electronic device you want.

have a very soft and kind surface it is a great product.

marianroncol0

Skyer
SkyerBrisbane, QLD28 posts

Not bad for the Price

I picked up my UE Roll 2 on sale for $70 delivered to my door. Opened the box they provide 4 items. Speaker, charge cord (no AC plug), pool floatie, and manual. I turned it on, connected and was playing music all within 1 or 2 mins. Range was expectantly good. I was about 10 or so metres away and it still worked well. Only down side is it's not completely water proof, haven't seen if it floats on its own either. Sound quality was much higher than I expected, and the app makes using it very easy. I wish they allowed it to work with phone calls but not a huge drama as I bought it for music not for phone calls. I think I will get another one and use them in stereo.