Logitech Z213

Logitech Z213

See the Best Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Another dud!

Purchased this speaker system for my computer from Office Works in Ffebruary 2018 and they worked fine until about three weeks after I bought them. Then, the left side speaker and the sub-woofer failed and both no longer produce sound. Nothing I did could get the sound back - although the system works okay with headphones.

Officeworks would not replace the system under warranty because I had stupidly misplaced the purchase docket and as I had paid cash, had no other means of proof of purchase..... I good point to remember in this day where most things are made in China and are generally of poor quality. Do not misplace your dockets!

Very good sound

I bought these for my computer and have found them very good for the price ( $32 from the good guys ) .They have a very good power for such small speakers.I recommend them.

Top Little Speakers

These small speakers are excellent.
While for smaller rooms they give a great sound with plenty of bass from the woofer.
And at $38 they are a bargain.
I use them for classical music and rock and they always perform well.