Luggie Elite scooter

Luggie Elite scooter

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Scooters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LotusbudSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic travel option for those with mobility issues

I have had the Luggie Elite scooter for approx 2 years.It weighs around 27 kgs with the battery and folds up about the size of a small suitcase.Fantastic at airports.Can ride down to gate ,remove battery(which you take on board) and great for cruises.Don’t expect to go over sand or soft surfaces but great on firm flat ground/paths.Will go up 6degree slope.Has enabled me to go out and enjoy the outdoors more and provides a worry free travel option for people with mobility issues.

Lalama Y.asked

I am planning to buy something similar to my mom. She has issues with hip & knee. Would this be a good product for her? How much did you pay? Seems you think it worth the value.

Lotusbud

Hi it was about $4000 AU a couple of years ago.I have mobility issues and just love it.
It folds and fits in the back of the car.Has a good battery life and weighs only around27kgs.It is a great scooter if you travel by plane or ship. Not great on grassy areas or just soft dirt.It runs best on a hard surface and small incline only.
Depends on what area your mum wants to use it in, but I can say it has been fabulous for me and being able to get out and about.
Good Luck Kath

Lalama Y.

Thanks Kath for your answer. I will have a chat with her before make the purchase

Get an answer from our members and Luggie Australia representatives