Lumay Baby Bath Sponge Support

Lumay Baby Bath Sponge Support

See the Best Baby Bath Seats / Stands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CarrynBaulkham Hills, New South Wales

Comfy Bub

The lumay Baby Bath Sponge Support is fantastic in so many ways. Your bub is comfortable and content in the water. It also allows the baby to keep warm as the warm water is absorbed in the soft sponge. It's easy to keep clean and store. It also gives ease of mind to the parent as your baby lies in the bath you don't have the fear of dunking her under the water, you also have both hands to use to bathe your back and saves you from getting a sore back.
Lightweight, easy to keep clean and store, soft allowing for comfort

Karina

KarinaSydney

Love this product

I use this with my newborn and it's a simple way to make bathing fun. No more having to hold the baby with one arm out of the water - no more numb arms. Bubs loves the comfort of it too. I happily recommend this as a great gift for any mum.
Inexpensive, easy to use