100% · 20%

PaL
PaL5 posts

Nice scent

Use this on my newborn son and it seems to really soothe him and make him fall to sleep. The lavender scent is really nice and calming. My girlfriend also uses this on her skin and really rates it.

MomJ
MomJ

Work wonders for ezcema

My 10-month-old DD was battling ezcema for months & nothing worked for her. Even the steroids didn't help her much. We tried many different lotions and creams but nothing worked. Finally, we found this amazing product, which soothed her redness & itch. Well it didn't totally cleared up her ezcema patches but it really reduce the redness & itch. I apply this lotion, right after the traditional Oats bath. Works wonders!