Luvele Vibe Blender System LVBS1500AUS

Luvele Vibe Blender System LVBS1500AUS

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Smoothies (1)
  • Safety

Rachael

Rachael

Vibe Blender - a powerhouse!

I’ve just put the new Luvele Vibe Blender through its paces and am very impressed. This looks, acts and feels like the sort of blender that you’d see in a commercial kitchen. I followed the Luvele recipe for nut bread and after putting the ingredients in the jug and turning it on ‘nut mode’ for 40 seconds I had a perfect batter ready for the oven. This is a serious piece of equipment that comes at a great price when comparing to similar spec products. Well done guys for bringing this product to the market, its going to be the powerhouse of my kitchen!

Purchased in June 2019.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Daily
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Luvele
Joe D.Luvele

Thanks Rachael

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, more powerful than I expected!

I never imagined a blender could be so powerful. I wasn't sure if I should buy a blender or food processor - but I've made the right decision. It sits permanently on my bench top now - it gets that much use! Besides daily smoothies and lots of frozen banana ice-cream for the kids - I grind whole nuts, seeds and grains for gluten free pancakes and cakes in no time at all. I'm really happy it's a great product.

Luvele