7Luvele Vibe Blender System LVBS1500AUSS

Safety

Tush
Tush

High quality

Manual was easy to read. And everything is made with high quality materials. My first blend was an Indian coriander mint ginger chutney. It blended everything including the ginger into a super smooth consistent paste. I found it easy to use and easy to clean afterwards Show details
GAM
GAM

Not what they claim

The blender works very well with any kind of food, very smooth result. But it is not as quiet as they claim, compared with the blender we have been using, tested with a DB meter to compare, and it is louder. Also, FYI you cannot return it if opened and used. How can you test it if you do not open and use it? Show details
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
  Fair Incentive

The best blender on the market

I simply cannot fault this blender.
The stainless steel jug allows me to safely make my favorite soups and nut butters in under a minute.
Everything I’ve made so far has exceeded my expectations.
Apart from the impressive motor and sharp blades, the measuring of temperature inside the jug is my favorite feature.
It allows me to make my daily juices without overheating the contents resulting in a highly nutritious drink.
It’s well worth the price and I simply cannot recommend the Vibe Blender enough! Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
Michael OberhardtSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts
Crafty_kezz
Crafty_kezz3 posts

Amazing product with even more amazing service!

I love my Luvele blender! With my oldest starting prep this year I wanted a blender that could handle making bliss balls and banana bread mix with ease for all the school lunches I have coming my way. It blended through the bliss ball mix in under a min, amazing!
Not only is the product great, but I have also been very impressed with the emails I have gotten from the Luvele team answering all my questions before purchase and helpful emails with individually picked recipes to suit my product and requirements. They have made me feel like I am part of their family.
I really can't recommend this brand enough! Show details ·  1
Rachel
Rachel4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Amazing Blender!

I had read others reviews on the vibe blender but I was still blown away at the power it has. The blender jugs sit easily on the base which I love, and I can make such a variety of things in it, including soup.. very impressed! Pics are some things I have made, recipies from the Luvele website, tomato soup and besan flour flatbreads and blender muffins, (I have also been able to make my own almond butter!). Show details ·  1
Rachael
Rachael2 posts

Vibe Blender - a powerhouse!

I’ve just put the new Luvele Vibe Blender through its paces and am very impressed. This looks, acts and feels like the sort of blender that you’d see in a commercial kitchen. I followed the Luvele recipe for nut bread and after putting the ingredients in the jug and turning it on ‘nut mode’ for 40 seconds I had a perfect batter ready for the oven. This is a serious piece of equipment that comes at a great price when comparing to similar spec products. Well done guys for bringing this product to the market, its going to be the powerhouse of my kitchen! Show details ·  1
Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, more powerful than I expected!

I never imagined a blender could be so powerful. I wasn't sure if I should buy a blender or food processor - but I've made the right decision. It sits permanently on my bench top now - it gets that much use! Besides daily smoothies and lots of frozen banana ice-cream for the kids - I grind whole nuts, seeds and grains for gluten free pancakes and cakes in no time at all. I'm really happy it's a great product. Show reply

NIN

What is the material used for making the lid of the stainless steel pitcher ?

Michael Oberhardt

Some form of plastic with a removable silicon seal. I can't be more specific than that.

NIN

Thank you for the reply. Is the inner surface of the lid ( the surface in direct contact with the food contents) plastic or silicon ?

Luvele   DM

Hi there, the lid is made of PE plastic and as Michael has kindly mentioned it has a silicone seal. The inner surface is PE plastic not silicone.

Can this blender crush ice

Luvele   DM

Hi Nancy, thanks for your question. Yes, our Vibe Blender is a high powered, high speed blender that will easily blend and crush ice.

Can this blender crush ice