Luvele Vibe Blender System

• Safety

Michael Oberhardt

Michael OberhardtSouth East Queensland, QLD

IMHO the Best Blender Available for a Great Price

Purchased in February 2021 at Luvele for $435.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Michael, so pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase and new Vibe Blender : ))

Looking for Blenders?

Read the reviews for Mod Blend Pro

Layla

LaylaSydney

Excellent High Speed Blender

This High Speed Blender is awesome. I make cacao, date and almond bliss balls on a regular basis and are very impressed with the soft, creamy consistency this blender achieves, just like a truffle. Extremely well made blender, easy to clean and I no longer need a food processor. Very impressed, thank you Luvele.

Purchased in November 2020 for $434.95.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback Layla, we are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new Vibe Blender, thanks for sharing.

Crafty_kezz

Crafty_kezz

Amazing product with even more amazing service!

I love my Luvele blender! With my oldest starting prep this year I wanted a blender that could handle making bliss balls and banana bread mix with ease for all the school lunches I have coming my way. It blended through the bliss ball mix in under a min, amazing!
Not only is the product great, but I have also been very impressed with the emails I have gotten from the Luvele team answering all my questions before purchase and helpful emails with individually picked recipes to suit my product and requirements. They have made me feel like I am part of their family.
I really can't recommend this brand enough!

Purchased in February 2021.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing feedback, we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your new Luvele Vibe Blender. Thanks also for sharing your photo, your bliss balls look delicious, great job : ))

Blenders

Find out how Luvele Vibe Blender System compares to other Blenders

Rachel

Rachel

Amazing Blender!

I had read others reviews on the vibe blender but I was still blown away at the power it has. The blender jugs sit easily on the base which I love, and I can make such a variety of things in it, including soup.. very impressed! Pics are some things I have made, recipies from the Luvele website, tomato soup and besan flour flatbreads and blender muffins, (I have also been able to make my own almond butter!).

Purchased in October 2020 for $470.00.

Luvele SupportLuvele

Thanks for the amazing review Rachel, and thanks for sharing your blender creations, these look awesome : ))

Rachael

Rachael

Vibe Blender - a powerhouse!

I’ve just put the new Luvele Vibe Blender through its paces and am very impressed. This looks, acts and feels like the sort of blender that you’d see in a commercial kitchen. I followed the Luvele recipe for nut bread and after putting the ingredients in the jug and turning it on ‘nut mode’ for 40 seconds I had a perfect batter ready for the oven. This is a serious piece of equipment that comes at a great price when comparing to similar spec products. Well done guys for bringing this product to the market, its going to be the powerhouse of my kitchen!

Purchased in June 2019.

Thanks Rachael

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, more powerful than I expected!

I never imagined a blender could be so powerful. I wasn't sure if I should buy a blender or food processor - but I've made the right decision. It sits permanently on my bench top now - it gets that much use! Besides daily smoothies and lots of frozen banana ice-cream for the kids - I grind whole nuts, seeds and grains for gluten free pancakes and cakes in no time at all. I'm really happy it's a great product.

Awesome!