Optimum 9200A

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety

Changed my diet for the better!

Having been through some stressful times in my life I needed to embark on a healthier diet. The Optimum 9200A blender has made that easy and allowed me to make fresh smoothies of healthy veges of kale , avocado, spinach and parsley and also another with fruit and nuts. The blender easily and quickly blends them into great smoothies. Also grind up Flax seeds for a smoothie blend of water that gives me the daily fibre I need too. Feeling healthier than ever made possible through the optimum blender.

Purchased in February 2021.

Great Customer Service

I've used my blender to make perfect smoothies every morning for the past two years. Unfortunatley one of the blades broke off while blender was being washed. I rang support team and was very suprised how quicky they responded to my email. After asking some questions and requesting some photos of the problem they explained it was still under warranty and offered to replace the jug and blade. The only feature that I dislike is the way the jug is looking milky even though I clean it with warm water and drop of detergent after each use. However that is only a minor problem and doesn't deter from the machine's excellent ability to do its job.

Purchased in May 2019 for $398.00.

Leesa
LeesaNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Powerful

Purchased in May 2021 at Froothie for $324.00.

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Excellent product and outstanding service!

This is a powerfull blender, excellent for smoothies, fruit shakes, and is able to handle large amounts.
Very good for making flour from dry grains, like buckwheat.
Also, the service was amazing!

Karyn K.
Karyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

Best blender out

Blends to a smooth creamy consistency, no need to strain, love the blend timer, can press button and walk away. Easy to clean, blends dates and cooked meat with ease

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $398.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Ami M.
Ami M.Perth, WA

Really great products

I ordered my Optimum 9200 online and received it within a week. Absolutely love it, best blender I have used so far (compared to the 1200W Nutri Bullet, Nutri Ninja, might even be better than a Vitamix). I use whole fruits and vegetables for smoothies, it breaks down all the pulp and fibrous parts into a smooth drink.
Great for kids to make healthy milkshakes with oats and fruit, they come out smooth and creamy.
Very happy customer and can see myself enjoying this blender for many years to come!

Purchased in April 2021 at Froothie for $398.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Brilliant high powered blender for a great price.

Have had this blender for around half and year and use it every week. Makes quick work of smoothies with seeds and frozen fruit, and also makes great nut butters.

Purchased in September 2020 for $320.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Excellent quality, value &outstanding customer service!

Purchased in April 2021.

Can't live without it

Literally can't live without this blender. My husband and I need our daily shakes and several other uses - when it fell off my kitchen bench accidentally and cracked I jumped online straight away, and within hours customer service had organised a replacement jug to be sent out- So friendly and efficient. Blends beautifully and always so smooth. Highly recommend.

Jase D.
Jase D.South East Queensland, QLD

I had a Vitamizer pro for over 10 years so was a bit hesitant buying the 9200A as it was so much cheaper, but to my surprise it outperforms my Vitamizer and is quieter. Would 100% recommend this product!

Purchased in March 2021 for $350.00.

Clint T.
Clint T.South East Queensland, QLD

if only all shops had this service!

I've had the 9200 blender for near on 8 years.
Multiple uses daily - mainly smoothies, shakes and ice cream. It has worked hard. Recently the bearings in the blade assembly failed. it was Sunday and I was googling the issue when the froothie chat popped up. A couple of chats and pics later, the problem was diagnosed and a new (discounted) jug was on route. I received it 2 days later. I am now back blending and shaking. I love this machine.

Purchased in May 2013.

Very Bad Customer Service

I have a blender and the Jug required replacing. I ordered and Paid for a new Jug and have been waiting 6 months for it. They have never contacted me, only ever responded to my emails. The responses were just untrue, having been told that it was held up at the dock due to union issues a month ago and now that it is not even in the country. Don't trust them.

Shaz
ShazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is second to none

I have previously reviewed this product as amazing and still years on believe it is, what has made it more special was the fantastic customer service I received when I was having issues. They not only solved my problem but made me feel like I was the only person they were helping. They responded within in minutes of my query and were friendly and helpful. 5 stars for customer service too. Thank you

Purchased in September 2016 for $499.00.

Veronika V.
Veronika V.Sydney, NSW

My fave kitchen item

I use this blender for literally everything...smoothies, desserts, soups, homemade nut milks just to name few. It's very powerful but doesn't take up a lot of space like some other blenders of this kind. I even take it traveling with me!

The best blender

Hands down best blender I have ever used. It crushes even tiny seeds. So happy with it as it encourages me to make things from scratch. Love it so much

Purchased in December 2020.

Read more reviews - page 2

Peterasked

is it dishwasher safe?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Peter, the jug of the 9200A is not dishwasher save. However the jug is easy to clean, just add water and a few drops of dish soap and blend on high for 20-30 seconds, then rinse it out and done :)

Peter

Thanks for reply,I can only hope its as strong as the Glass Jug, Time will tell guess

Sidhu A.
Sidhu A.asked

Why can I see the physical product

Hello Sidhu
Thank you so much for your message ❤️
Surely you can see the Optimum 9200A Blender, Just visit our warehouse - Unit 1/ 24 London Drive,
Bayswater VIC 3153, Australia
Hope this helps and if there is anything else I can assist you don't hesitate to contact us
Best
Alex

tony
tonyasked

i have the 9200 model need to purchase a new blender that has the jugs compatible what do you suggest

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders