Optimum 9200A

Optimum 9200A

MPN: 9200A

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Daily (10)
    • Several times a week (6)
    • Weekly (2)
    • Nut Butters (9)
    • Dips & Condiments (9)
    • Cocktails (3)
  • Safety

Best blender I've ever had!

I've never had a blender so smooth, powerful or just brilliant! Totally upped my smoothie game, it makes smoothie bowls so creamy so quick with minimal liquid. I'm so happy with it ;)

Purchased in January 2020.

Used for: Smoothies
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

One of my best investment!

I use it every day from two years now, it's working amazing, blends everything! The customer service is the best I've ever communicated with! I would love if the jug is more stable on the bottom part.

Purchased in December 2017 at Froothie for $450.00.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Elisa Richnow

Elisa Richnow

Love it!

I love how powerful the motor is, so everything I blend turns out super smooth and creamy. It works so well with ice, making nut butter etc. I use it daily and love it so much! Due to digestive orders I have to blend my food and have smoothies, so this blender is like my best friend and necessity!

Purchased in October 2018 at Froothie for $499.00.

In Love

Love it, it blends so well, just what I was after..I have a nutribullet and a small blender but always got grainy green smoothies with them so stopped making them but now I can have SMOOTH smoothies. Yeehaa
Jan G

Purchased in January 2020 at Froothie for $429.00.

Used for: Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

My daily blender!!

I love this blender! so powerful and blades are sharp enough to blend whatever I need - ice, beans, fruits & veggies etc. I use it almost every day for smoothies, dips and soup etc - all work wonderfully! Very easy to clean as well! I can't wait to use it to make my nut butter soon!

Purchased in January 2020.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Michael

MichaelMid North Coast, NSW

Great Blender. Cannot do without it!!

I have had the 9200A Blender for 4 years now. It does a fantastic job blending the frozen fruit & ice that I use in my smoothies. Also great for blending vegetables for soups. Love it.!!

Purchased for $499.00.

Used for: Smoothies and Soups

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best blender ever!!

I have never bought a high speed blender. I wanted to use to mainly to make smoothies and all the smoothies are super smooth, hardly any bits at all. But the true test was when I made Hummus. OMG it was the most creamiest Hummus, Restaurant Grade!! I recently bought a KitchenAid food processor and tasted the difference. It was so grainy after so long of blending. So glad I invested in this Blender.
The only issue I have with the Blender is the difficulty getting all the Nut Butter or my "Hummus" from the Jar, as it is difficult to get everything between non-removable blades, but I would not have it any other way.

Purchased in July 2019 at Froothie for $235.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Best blender I have owned (& I've been through a heap!!)

I've had this machine for 6 months now and love it. I've burned out blenders galore (some with a similar price tag to Froothie) in record quick time but the Froothie just powers through everything. I use it for smoothies, soups, juices, dips, nut butters etc. So far anything I have thrown at it is easily blended. The only thing missing is being able to remove the blades, as the nut butter and thicker dips are a little harder to get out from under the blades. Other than that I am loving it, and using it most days.

Purchased in July 2019 at Froothie for $255.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Felicity M.

Felicity M.South East Queensland, QLD

This has become my go to appliance - even earning a permanent position on TOP of my kitchen bench!

I bought this appliance in early Nov 2019. I had the first generation model, which was passed to a family member. I make a daily smoothie & juices. Nil chunky bits

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for $400.00.

Used for: Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Mary and Steve

Mary and SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Optimum 9200 blender is amazing

We purchased the 9200 blender from Froothie .com.au over 4 years ago and it has never missed a beat. We use it every day for smoothies and general food blending and it always produces perfect results. Highly recommended this excellent value for money blender.

Purchased in January 2014 at Froothie for $285.00.

Ally

Ally

Excellent blender, easy to use and quiet!

This thing is amazing... definitely the best blender I have ever owned or used. I have a medical condition that means I don’t have a lot of strength in my hands, and can’t use most blender lids as a result - yet this one is easy as! It’s also easy to clean, makes perfect smoothies, frappe, nut butters, desserts, etc, etc. Super powerful and quieter than other bigger-name brands. It is used almost daily and it is a pleasure to have on my bench-top!

Purchased at Froothie.

Optimal blending / optimal price

I came to the decision to buy the Optimum 9200A from Froothie after doing quite a bit of research using review sites, youtube and google. My main use is smoothies and making nut milk and it does those things very well. Like all blenders it makes noise but not as much as the NutriBullet or the Kenwood Chef mixer I have. And the Optimum is waaaay quieter than my friend's (much more expensive) "big name brand" blender. Also my friend has had problems whereas I have not. That is if you discount a fallen off cord retainer. I'm very happy and the blender is performing really well. I've done soups, nut butters, and other things as well and it does well at everything I've thrown at it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Froothie for $350.00.

Used for: Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $388.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies
Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Some manufacturing faults

Purchased in September 2019.

Product is used: Weekly

Does the job, but ...

Blender works quite efficiently, yes it is loud, but aren't they all?
The jug is a massive 2 litre capacity with a rather uneven surface to the sides. Whilst fine for smoothies and similar liquids which will pour out easily, we found that trying to use a spatular to get thick purees or dips out of the big container with so many surfaces was a bit of a pain. A small (say 750ml) jug with just four flat sides and no little indentations would be good for such tasks, but the smallest jug available for this model is 1.5 litre, which is a little disappointing.

Purchased in September 2019.

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cannot live without my most used appliance.

Optimum 9200A blender is used every morning. Cannot start my day without a delicious creamy smoothie. Great tasting soups sauces & anything else that requires mixing or grinding.Easy to use, clean & store.

Purchased in March 2016 at Online Froothie Australia. for $499.00.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Dollie!
And thanks again for supporting a local Aussie brand :)

Bea51

Bea51SYDNEY

Amazing

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for $388.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

Daverand

DaverandSydney, NSW

Major improvement on smaller blenders

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon for $329.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Serenity32

Serenity32Tasmania

Seriously great blender. Great value. Easy service from Froothie. Good delivery. Simple - excellent value for money.

Purchased in March 2019.

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

Makes such great textured smoothies

This is a seriously powerful machine. I got it for Xmas and so it was great for making ice blended smoothies for summer. Threw in frozen pineapples, mangoes, blueberries and for the smoothest coldest sorbet.
No gritty bits with this blender. Makes hot soups too but you need to blend it on low, to get rid of the micro bubbles.
Personally I prefer it for blending smoothies and sorbets than making hot soups, but to each its own.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Which of your vortex blenders have removable blades? I'm really fussy about cleaning properly which is why I never considered a Vitamix.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Cheryl, you can remove the blades from the jug on all our blenders except for the Evolve. However, the Evolve has an automatic cleaning function so you won't have to remove the blades at all for proper cleaning. Have a look here: https://youtu.be/4ql5cMs6zAM

Hope that helps :)

Elitsa B.asked

Has anyone ordered a product from froothie from Eastern Europe? I placed an order last Monday and still haven't received any tracking details. Still no answer from the support team to my last email as well. I am starting to stress out a little bit.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Elitsa, thank you for your message and for placing an order with us. I can see your order in our system and you should have also received a message from our customer support team. There was a slight delay in the customs clearance of the incoming shipment however this has already been sorted as per our update message we emailed :) In case you have not received that please also check your spam folder as it might have ended up in there.
Your order is with our warehouse MIDL and they are preparing it for dispatch! As soon as the order has left the warehouse the tracking number will be emailed to you.

If you have any additional questions contact us anytime via Facebook, Instagram or Email at support@froothie.bg :)

Have a great day!
Andrea

Elitsa B.

Thank you very much for the fast reply. Actually, soon after I posted the message here I received an email from the support team. I can't wait to try it out and give you my feedback, although I am pretty sure it will exceed my expectations.
Have a nice day!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Wuhuu can't wait for you to receive your blender :)

Also don't forget to join our new invite-only Healthy Eating Facebook group, exclusive for the Froothie community to come together, connect and share recipes, tips, and win prizes with regular competitions!

Check it out, it could literally change your life!: https://www.facebook.com/groups/177230346528016

Arno

Arnoasked

Hi,

Where can I buy it from in Auckland?
I want to see how noisy it is compared to a nutri ninja that we want to replace.
When are you on special?

Scott

A quick google search and you can buy the Optimum in NZ from here: https://www.nzhealthstore.co.nz/shop/SHOP+BY+BRAND/Froothie/The+Optimum+9200.html

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Arno, you can buy it on www.froothie.co.nz :) Our blenders come with a 30 day free trial, allowing you to use the item yourself and in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the machine you could opt to send it back for a full refund. Here a comparison to the Nutri Ninja: https://www.froothie.com.au/optimum-8200-vs-nutri-ninja-comparison-review
The Optimum 9200A has about 80dB