Optimum 9200A

4.9

Tori

ToriSouthwest, VIC

This is the best!

This is a quality blender, perfect for thick nice cream and smoothie bowls! It handles frozen produce beautifully, and I love the timed options and the different speed options. Brilliant!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$309.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Quality blender

I have been using this blender everyday and it’s great! Previously owned a cheap brand and felt like I was destroying it with every use but the Optimum 9200 I have every confidence in and feels so sturdy.

Best juicer I ever owned

This juicer is a dream juicer, I use it on a daily basis makes the most fantastic juices, I can mix all kinds of juices and veggies. I highly recommend this juicer to any one who wants to be healthy, it's a dream machine. Trust me it's worthed.

Purchased in August 2016 at Internet Baby Mall for A$299.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

John v

John vHalekulani

Great blender

This is a very good and powerful blender. we have not had it for very long and up until now only used it to make fruit smoothies. It does a very good job and blends the ingredients beautifully. It sits on the kitchen bench top solidly even considering the powerful motor. it is however rather noisy which took a bit to get used to. So far we are very satisfied with this machine.

Purchased in July 2020 at BayswaterVictoria 3153 for A$398.00.

LeeH

LeeHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A powerful machine!

The optimum 9200a is so powerful that I’m still getting used to using it on the fast option as it scares me a bit!

A friend recommended the blender, she’s had one for years and said only good things. When my last NutriBullet died I investigated a lot before I decided on this one. I’m glad I made the jump!

Makes the smoothest smoothies I’ve ever had, and really quickly. I’ve also made soups, spreads and butters and am happy with the result.

Though when making nut butters make sure you put in enough nuts or you can’t properly use the tamper without gouging a chunk out of it.

I’d say the best blender I’ve owned and customer service is quick and caring. So far so good!

Purchased in July 2020 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Sally L.

Sally L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded expectations

The Optimum 9200A has exceeded my expectations. It is fabulous for smoothies, nut butters, soups and curry pastes and blends everything perfectly. I enjoy using it everyday, it is so powerful and it cuts down so much food preparation time.

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

bryce.a.watson

bryce.a.watsonMid North Coast, NSW

Can't wait!

A friend bought the machine and couldn't speak highly enough so I have bought it too and cant wait.
Excellent customer service and communication, even better deals available after purchase the team is hardworking and seems to be very helpful

Purchased in July 2020 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

We got a reconditioned blender and it came in perfect condition. It is used everyday for smoothie bowls, soups and protein drinks. After using a different brand for the past few years we can't believe how powerful this blender is. So happy with our purchase.

Purchased in July 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Smoothies and Soups

princessbrizee

princessbrizeeIllawarra, NSW

Life changing!

I got this as an upgrade from another smaller bullet type blender. It has exceeded my expectations and blends ice, fruits and vegetables so smoothly! We use this daily and havent had any issues with it.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Looking forward to receiving

The item has been delayed due to it being popular, interactions with the company have been great, I am looking forward to receiving the blender and using it for my smoothies.

Timtam

TimtamSouth Australia

Super Fast - Super Smooth

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Ruth P

Ruth PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only just got it, but its so much better than the lower power blenders

Blends smoothly and uniformly for smoothies. After using the Ninja, the noise level was lower than that. I was sick of buying a new smoothie blender once a year. With the metal parts, I am hoping this one will last longer.

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$314.00.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Vai

VaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Strong Blender

I was looking for blender to make flours and was choosing between Vitamix and Froothie decided to choose Australian blender and very happy with the choice. Also good customer service

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Nut Butters

Sasawan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The jug keeps leaking

The blender is powerful, until the jug leaked. I only bought it in March 2019 and just started to use it regularly a few months ago. I had the jug replaced a few months ago and it was easy to deal with their customer service. But this time no such luck, jug leaked again been emailing customer service but nothing. I will not buy this model, the jug that comes with it keeps leaking.

Purchased in March 2019 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for A$299.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Laura Khachaturyan
Laura Khachaturyan

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

I love my Optimum blender! Great product and fantastic customer service.

The machine blends perfectly every time. I use it at least a few times a day, and I am really happy with the results. Have made beautiful smoothies, smooth creamy nut butters and lots of nut milks as well as many other things. I did have an issue with the blade and jug components, but the brilliant customer service team sorted it out really quickly with no fuss.

Purchased in December 2017 for A$500.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Blown away! Love my new Optimum 9200A.

Fast delivery, prompt and friendly customer service. Great easy to read and follow instructions manual. Blending is straightforward and powerful and is easy to clean. I love the fact that it turns off if it’s over heating so you don’t have to worry about burning it out. Very happy.

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Smoothies and Soups

Brendan S.

Brendan S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome customer service

Such great customer service. Very prompt with replies. I haven’t received my blender, although I originally ordered a 8200 but they had a special on and asked if I wanted to upgrade for free! I’ve heard good things about the 9200 and the reviews looked great so I’m excited!! Thanks again :)

Purchased in May 2020.

Marguerite

MargueriteSouth East Queensland, QLD

This blender is great, great, great.

I love it. I use it all a time, in a morning for my smoothie with frozen fruits.
I do some juices, with fresh fruits.
I also do some soup :mixing veggies with some water or cream.
He handled everything I put in it haha. Potatoes, pumpkin, frozen fruits.
I love and recommend it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for A$599.00.

Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Alain W.

Alain W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My hemp seed milk has never been so creamy

Have used a basic Breville blender for the past few years (close to a decade), it did the job well enough so never gave it a second thought until it started stopping midway through blending. Before it packed up altogether I ordered the 9200A - took 3 business days to get to my place which is perfectly acceptable, and the work it does is outstanding! What was chunky and gluggy hemp seed milk is now smooth, creamy, frothy and aerated! I can also now try grinding coffee beans which I've never tried before! Going to make some cold brew this afternoon!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$394.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Angelica

Angelicaasked

Hello,
My son blends frozen fruit non stop and often without any liquid added. Will this blender work for this? Thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Angelica, definitely that works. We recommend to blend on the highest speed and use the tamper tool to ensure everything will be blended efficiently :) Also you can use the pulse button in the start. It is however important to not blend more than a minute as otherwise the content will get warm ;)

Here are some videos on how to make ice cream: https://youtu.be/e0zThzTx-oY, https://youtu.be/fNiPr045Nq8, https://youtu.be/lzAQQ-gKDKE

Dan

Danasked

if i order from slovenia (eu), service is in germany? who is paying shipping costs in waranty time if there are needs for repairs?

Hello Dan,

Our warranty is covered by an online Warranty and Technical Support team who resolve over 97% of warranty claims. In the unlikely scenario the product needs to be inspected, we have service centers and cover parts, labour and postage to the customer. Major faults involve a replacement, minor faults are repaired. The main repair center in Europe is in the Netherlands and another one is being opened in Germany until the end of the year :)

Standard warranty depends on the appliance and is listed on the relevant product pages. We also offer an optional lifetime warranty :)

The company is currently offering customers a trial period, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it. :)

Our main warehouse is based in the Netherlands and delivery usually takes about 3-4 business days, even faster in some countries such as the Netherlands for example (1-2 business days)

We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have time to try out the blender at home and in case you are not satisfied you can return it to us within 30 days no questions asked :)

Hope that helps Dan, in case you have any additional questions just call us, send us an email or a message on Whatsapp +61 3 8609 2210 :)

Have a great day!

regards
Andrea

Karelasked

Hi,

I've been using the 9200A for about a year now and have been getting some brown dust/soot on the bottom of my jug over the last week. It has also become very loud and the possibly dropped in blending efficacy. I've also sent in an enquiry into support but I've had no response for a couple of days now.

Is there someone I can speak to regarding to this issue?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, Sebastien here from the Froothie Support Team.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and the frustration this is causing you. It seems that most likely there seems to be an issue with the blade bearing. To investigate this further I require some more details.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, could you please kindly contact the General Manager directly at francois@froothie.com.au and he will work with our technical team to have the problem resolved to your satisfaction ASAP.

Warm regards
Sebastien

Thank you Sebastian.

I have been in correspondence with Andrea from Customer Care (Athena) but due to a lack of responsiveness and solid any solution met, I have now escalated to contacting Francois for his input using the email you've provided.

Andrea advised a change in the blade assembly but did not provide a base plate removal tool or even instructions, neither were they contained in/with your product manual which has led to some back and forth just acquiring them.

Lastly, in attempting to remove the base plate using the tool provided as per the instructions from Andrea, I am getting nowhere. The base plate just turns continuously without ever loosening or coming out. I’ve tried both clockwise and counter-clockwise numerous times.

It is very frustrating as I have not been able to use my blender for over a week and I rely on it daily.

I will now wait for a response from either party.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, thank you for your response. Normally a blade removal tool is not directly included with a new blade assembly as it can normally be replaced quite easily without it :) However in your case it seems there might have been also an issue with the base of the jug or base plate since you have explained that you were not able to replace the blades even with the tool.

I just took a look at the ticket and I can see that Francois has already arranged a new jug :) You should receive it shortly!

Let me know in case you have any additional questions :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives