5Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

• Rarely
3.4
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Anjev
AnjevPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive VerifiedPinned

Kitchen life just got better

I previously owned a Vitamix, and wasn't even aware that there was an Australian equivalent until last year. So I've had my Optimum now for about 3 months and these are my thoughts. The Optimum outperforms the Vitamix, it's considerably cheaper than the Vitamix, it's quieter, and the jug doesn't move around on the base the way the Vitamix did. It's hands down the best blender I have owned, and I continue to try new recipes and experiment with ingredients. I regularly make nut butters, nut and oat milks, hummus, soup, frappes and grind nuts and seeds. When I'm finished making the creamiest peanut butter of all time, I add milk, coffee, yoghurt, ice and cocoa powder to the jug, to make the yummiest frappe of all time. This is the best way of getting all of that peanut butter out of the jug! It blends both liquids and solids really well, and I've found that keeping the solids, e.g. nuts, to around 400gms, is the most efficient way to blend. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and I consider this a great investment, saving me time and allowing me to make my own products instead of buying things with added stabilisers and other ingredients.

Purchased in .

• Product is used: Several times a week
  • Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Noise Level
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Anjev ! We are overjoyed to read your 5-star review :)

Mentioning that when you finish making the creamiest peanut butter of all time, you add milk, coffee, yoghurt, ice and cocoa powder to the jug, to make the yummiest frappe of all time is indeed one of the best ideas, really inspiring and you are absolutely correct, this is the best way of getting all of that peanut butter out of the jug!

We will be advising our customers who do nut butters to try your frappe recipe !

In case you need any further assistance, you can also contact us at support@froothie.com.au or ring us at 1300 309 900

Best regards,
Froothie Team :)

SylviaR
SylviaRIllawarra, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Does what it says it will

It does exactly as described. It's a reliable workhorse, and I work it out daily. I make a full jug of celery juice and some heavy-duty smoothies daily. Hasn't missed a beat. I have two of these machines. One for my main home, and another at my retreat home. Show details ·  1
Hari
HariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent. Would recommend it any day

Fantastic blender. Have been using ninja previously and had to return it after a month because when I was blending my usual breakfast the motor started producing a burning smell. The same breaksfast ingredient in this blender does an amazing job. So happy that I bought this. Would recommend this any day. One wish would be if they had different blender jars and a separated blade fitting like we see in nutri bullet or ninja. Show details ·  1
Maria C
Maria CVictoria2 posts

Glad I Found this Blender

This is a beast when it comes to blending and at an affordable price compared to other similar machines. It quickly blends ice cubes, leafy greens, fruits & making hummus is now soo easy. Easy to clean too! Preset time & speed buttons are a great feature. Show details ·  1
Flo M.
Flo M.Southwest, VIC

Powerful and versatile blender

Love this blender! We use it everyday and this blender does not leave the counter. The kids make healthy smoothies in the morning. I use it to grind spices, make almond and oat meal and nut spreads, to blend soups etc. Very versatile and powerful! Show details ·  1
Tram
Tram2 posts

Powerful and consistent

Our daily go-to ritual. It's much much more powerful than our last blender. I love the consistency of smoothies, no separation like the different brand that I owned. Show details ·  1
LindaR
LindaRsydney
  Fair Incentive Verified

Commercial quality kitchen tool for your home

Commercial quality blender. My family use it daily for smoothies and I also like to use it for cocktail making when friends come over for dinner and drinks. My previous blender couldn't handle crushing ice. This powerful machine can grind ice very quickly. Show details ·  1
Angela Stewart
Angela StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great blender

Great working product, amazing motor and blades , blends everything I’ve given it so far, smoothies, ice, nuts , veggies. Great customer service Show details ·  1
Rush
RushSydney, NSW3 posts

Works great

Replacement jug work great even better than my original Jug Show details ·  1
Dot
DotPerth, WA16 posts

Not What I Expected !

My machine smelt like it was burning out or under some strain when using pulse action the constancy of the smoothie was not fully blended and some of the fruit was lumpy I noted seeds remained as seeds and where not pulverised and I had to load it up quite a bit to cover the blades as it will not do small amounts.

I had a lots left over and was sick of the fruit smoothie even drinking it throughout the day also while in the fridge it separated into liquid and solid also the colour changed it was not an appetizing sight.

I dont think I would spend that sort of money on one had I known it did not do small amounts. Show details

Ibrahim Abdelsayed
Ibrahim Abdelsayed

Excellent customer service and products

The customer service was excellent, quick and responsive, to the point and accurate! The jug set was delivered well packed and protected. Thank you, great work! Show details ·  1
Toni
Toni

Don't waste your time buying off-the-shelf blenders - get one of these!

I would highly recommend this blender and won't ever go back to buying an off-the-shelf blender again! I did my homework before buying this blender and found that compared with the leading brands in the shops its excellent value for money, more powerful and now that we are using it - a lot quieter and more efficient! We give our blender a good workout daily (at least 2-3 smoothies a day with ice) and it hasn't disappointed. Show details ·  1
LAs
LAs3 posts

helping my terminal cancer husband to get nutrients

My beautiful husband of 30 years now sadly has terminal cancer. I bought this blender to make green smoothies & soups to get nutrition into him. Blender is fabulous & I cant fault it. thanks Show details ·  1
Gai Cunningham
Gai Cunningham

Love it

Love my blender use it every day for protein shakes Show details ·  1
Leeanne Barker
Leeanne Barker

Tried new brand

Absolutely happy with performance, blends perfectly, even with ice and raw vegetables Show details ·  1

Greg M.
Greg M.

What are shipping dimensions for the 9200A? Thanks

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Greg, The dimensions of the appliance are 19 cm x 22 cm x 51cm (WxDxH)
If you are referring to the package, the dimensions are 28 cm x 33 cm x 40 cm (WxDxH)

Y H
Y H

1. Is there any leakage that happens from under the blade to the bottom outer part of the jug? I’ve gone through 2 jugs of KitchenAid blender and the same thing keeps happening. After 6 months, it starts leaking through and resulting in the screw rusting and the rust juice leaking into the smoothie. Absolutely gross.
2. Is the entire parts of the blade made of stainless steel? Is there Any metal that can rust used to hold the blade in place in the jug?

Maria K.
Maria K.

Why can i not use my PayPal account pay, I really do not want to open another account Maria korps

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Maria, Normally, you should be able to pay off your cart via Paypal.

In case you are facing issues, we recommend contacting our support via support@froothie.com.au for further assistance.

Wish you a happy day,
Froothie team

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders