Optimum 9200A

MPN: 9200A

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $388.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies
Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Some manufacturing faults

Purchased in September 2019.

Product is used: Weekly

Does the job, but ...

Blender works quite efficiently, yes it is loud, but aren't they all?
The jug is a massive 2 litre capacity with a rather uneven surface to the sides. Whilst fine for smoothies and similar liquids which will pour out easily, we found that trying to use a spatular to get thick purees or dips out of the big container with so many surfaces was a bit of a pain. A small (say 750ml) jug with just four flat sides and no little indentations would be good for such tasks, but the smallest jug available for this model is 1.5 litre, which is a little disappointing.

Purchased in September 2019.

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cannot live without my most used appliance.

Optimum 9200A blender is used every morning. Cannot start my day without a delicious creamy smoothie. Great tasting soups sauces & anything else that requires mixing or grinding.Easy to use, clean & store.

Purchased in March 2016 at Online Froothie Australia. for $499.00.

Used for: Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Dollie!
And thanks again for supporting a local Aussie brand :)

Bea51

Bea51SYDNEY

Amazing

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for $388.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies

DaverandSydney, NSW

Major improvement on smaller blenders

Purchased in March 2019 at Amazon for $329.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Serenity32

Serenity32Tasmania

Seriously great blender. Great value. Easy service from Froothie. Good delivery. Simple - excellent value for money.

Purchased in March 2019.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Pseudonorm

PseudonormAU

Makes such great textured smoothies

This is a seriously powerful machine. I got it for Xmas and so it was great for making ice blended smoothies for summer. Threw in frozen pineapples, mangoes, blueberries and for the smoothest coldest sorbet.
No gritty bits with this blender. Makes hot soups too but you need to blend it on low, to get rid of the micro bubbles.
Personally I prefer it for blending smoothies and sorbets than making hot soups, but to each its own.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Jamie G

Jamie GBrisbane

Powerful blender

I purchased this blender over 4 years ago and it's still going strong. Does a great job and simple to clean up. It's not great for small amounts (you probably need to do at least a cup of mixture) and sometimes I've had to add a little more liquid to get it blending. I haven't tried Vitamix etc so I don't know how it compares to them, but I know it's definitely much better than standard home blenders! I mostly do smoothies (with frozen fruits), nut creams, and soup veggies. The customer service from Froothie when I bought it was excellent - there had been a couple of issues but sorted out quickly and they more than made up for the inconvenience.

Date PurchasedSep 2013
jel

jelParkville

Excellent quality and worth the price

This blender is the best blender I have ever owned. I use it daily for smoothies and juices. It is used by all members of the family and the powerful blade and vortex makes it easy to clean (water and soap and a blend cycle - no scrubbing required). When I had an issue recently and emailed the company, I received a response within 10 mins. I have recommended this to many friends and family and have no regrets.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Eileen

EileenMelbourne

This is the best blender I have used so far!

Very satisfied with the powerful blending ability. Well-built and reliable every time I use it.
Cannot do without it for blending frozen fruits to make smoothies and making smooth pastes with chillies and capsicums for cooking. It is also much quieter compared to other generic machines.

Will definitely recommend it!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Optimum 9200A - CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

I genuinely love my blender. I use it every day. The smoothies are the smoothiest you can ever imagine. Not a chunk passes through this baby. I make all types of things in my blender. Hummus, pasta sauce, soup, sorbet, and of course smoothies. Sometimes she needs a little help with the stick to get a thick mix going but we shouldn't persecute a girl for needing some help. She is red and beautiful. I love her.

Optimum 9200

Wouldn't go without my blender, whips through frozen fruit and ice with ease, makes the smoothest smoothies, blends all veggies effortlessly, it doesn't like dates though, had trouble trying to munch them up, so a few at a time is ideal.
I've had mine for about 3.5 years, very reliable and easy to use and clean!
Would highly reccomend this product!

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Joy

JoyCarnegie

What a beauty!

Love this machine. Use it at least once a week, producing great blended soups and silky smooth smoothies. Optional power settings are fantastic. Would love a smaller jug for blending smaller quantities as it is difficult to extract every last drop of liquid, Scrooge that I am! Couldn't be happier with it.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Veronica

VeronicaAustralia

The Pride and Joy of my kitchen

Having done my research and seeing the products available amongst "Super Blenders" I decided on the Optimum 9200A and have been absolutely thrilled with its performance and the results of the "creations" I have tried thus far.
The quality of the machine is evident, and the power (watts etc), is what one would hope for and expect from a "Super Blender". This was an investment for me, and definitely worth it.
There are a few things in life I enjoy including a nice coffee from a proper coffee machine, a well- made cast-iron and enamel Casserole dish, and this "Super Blender" is certainly one of my "Pride and Joys" which I keep on my kitchen bench and enjoy using every day!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Best blender I've ever used

Love this blender. Does everything it says it does. If I feel like some ice cream I just put my frozen bananas in and it whips me up some ice cream in seconds. I'm also loving the hot soups straight out of the blender. Couldn't be happier with this product.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Alison

AlisonSydney

A solid blender

This blender was worth the money. It blends down vegetables to such a fine quality that the kids don't know they have kale or baby spinach in their "hulk banana milkshake". Ours is used on an almost daily basis, and we have had it for about 8months. We recently have had a problem with the base of the jug, which the company responded to quickly, sending out a replacement blade and tool to repair it. Very happy with the product and service. Only loses one star for the plastic of the jug. Despite being strong plastic, it has discoloured and the surface has scratched over time. It does get a lot of use though, and we have bought a replacement jug for it, which I am also glad we had the option to do; one for shakes, and one for sauces.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Shirl

ShirlNortheast, VIC

Can't Imagine My Life Without It!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

bucaneer

bucaneerAU

worth every cent

Originally ordered the 8200 which turned out to be nil stock, so I upgraded to the 9200A. After my old faithful Kambrook it was like landing on a new planet. Only had it for a few days yet, but so far I cannot speak highly enough of it. Made a fruit icecream today and it was to die for, thank you Froothie

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

I returned my 9200a 2nd gen blender

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Camilla M.

Camilla M.asked

Hi.
I am considering a purchase of this black friday offer. I live in Denmark though... How Is shipping to europe?
Kind regards Camilla

PFC
PFC

Camilla... the Black Friday price is a regular price for these guys. The sale will finish and they will start that little red timer again and have the same price. So, no need to rush to make your decision. Their sale tactic is a bit of a scam. It just continues and continues at that same price. They put the timer there to trick people into buying now as they are made to believe that the price will go up after the timer ends.

Hello Camilla
Thanks for your interest in our appliances :)
For delivery to Denmark just check out froothie.dk
Our main warehouse is in the Netherlands and delivery to Denmark usually takes about 2-3 business days.
We also offer an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee :)
Hope this helps
Alexandra

Hello PFC
I am not quite sure what you are referring to. Camilla has asked about our special black friday coupon codes it seems and those are only valid until Cyber Monday :)
Regarding which products are on sale that depends and changes regularly.
Alexandra

Julia

Juliaasked

If I purchase the lifetime warranty will it still be applicable if I were to move to NZ at some stage?

Daverand

Hi Julia, I cannot answer you but the supplier, Froothie, has been very good at supplying information. Its website has several means of communication, go to https://www.froothie.com.au/

Hi Julia,
I can confirm that your Lifetime Warranty will be as well valid in NZ and any repair (if needed) will be carried out in our repair center in Avondale, Auckland

David B.