Optimum 9400

1st Generation, 2nd Generation, 9400X (See All)
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Joemel Bade
Joemel Bade

Amazing Blender, however some rust coming after sometime of use

very good blender, enough power to do it all, however upon using it often, i notice some rust coming out on the bottom, and its not going even how hard i wipe it or clean it, it keeps coming.

Judith R.
Judith R.

My angel in my kitchen :)

I am so excited to own my new Optimum 9400X Feb 2022. After owning three other faulty blenders which we’re noisy and would often breakdown. My new angel is whisper quiet and a breeze to use. I am looking forward to cooking many different recipes with this fabulous machine plus making sensational smoothies as well. The digital display is very user friendly and super quick to program. Thank you for my newest appliance in my kitchen which already has given us joy with its easy and quiet use.

Purchased in at Froothie for $779.

Jacqueline
JacquelineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most popular item in our office kitchen

It's freaking great, much quieter than last one, team loves it.
Definitely couldn't live without it, it's been the maker of morning smoothies and afternoon margs. What more could one ask for?

Purchased in for $779.

Andrew. C
Andrew. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing appliance & value for money

Rachel
RachelHunter Region, NSW

Love this blender

I love this blender, it blends everything with ease!

I have made nut butter, smoothies, bliss balls and slices in this and it hasn’t skipped a beat.

Only downside I would say is that it doesn’t clean itself like they claim haha

Purchased in for $450.

kim
kimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is a great asset to my kitchen. Would not be without one

I am very pleased with my 9400 blender and use it every day for the past 7 years
I find it easy to use for smoothies made of vegies and fruit making sure all solid's are cut into small chunks
Fairly easy to clean though the plastic jug has stained badly over time and I would have preferred a glass one

Purchased in for $441.

Koi
KoiSouth East Queensland, QLD

7yrs in and still going strong!

I've purchased Optimum 9400 nearly 7yrs ago. I am still using it and It is still working great. I'm happy with the product! The base is very sturdy as well.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
J_K
J_KSouth West, WA

Great product - but I expected better initial customer support

Purchased in at Froothie for $577.

LuzVictoria

Can't live without it

This is our second Optimum blender, we are extremely happy with its performance. It travels with us wherever we go. We are so used to it we can't live without it. We do everything with it, grinding nuts, mixing cakes, soups and sesame seed milk. It's reliable, easy to use, easy to clean, safe and above all it's good value for money.

SaeidSydney, NSW

Changed our daily life!!!

This blender is a fabulous!!! It is the most awesome blender I have ever seen and bought. High capacity container with a MONSTER motor. It blends everything into its molecular structure. I bought Optimum 9400 2nd Gen couple of months ago. Been working with it every day with no pause. Every time, 800g cauliflower, two apples, 3 oranges, 2 bananas, 250g blueberries, 200g strawberries, few ice cubes and 200ml coconut milk. In just few seconds, the result is a fluid like smoothie with no residue. The 2lit jar is easily washable with no color change. This product is a must-have one. I highly recommend that.

Purchased in at Froothie for $487.

Billy
BillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Blender

I purchased a Optimum 9400 1st Generation Blender in 2015 after doing quite a lot of research. The 6 blades, reasonable price and powerful motor won me over, this is one powerful blender and it’s had endless use over many years. I decided to upgrade to a 2nd Generation as I liked the wider 2 litre Jug Plus I ordered the Optional I litre jug which is very handy for smaller quantities. I’ve just passed on the Ist Generation to my 86 year old mother who loves it and will definitely outlast her. I must add that the service I’ve received from Froothie staff has been exceptional. One very happy Customer

Sarah
SarahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Life saving blender!

Absolutely love this blender! Blends my dry oats into a super fine flour which my old high speed blender couldn’t do. Highly recommend if you’re after great value! Comes at a great price and a great product

Bill
Bill

Optimum 9400 2l Jug

Excellent machine but the jugs wet blade assembly leaks after a while. Replacement jug is $174! OUCH... Even the blade assembly replacement is $90, a lot more than the Vitamix.

Super powerful blender!

So impressed with my Optimum 9400 2nd Gen! Such a powerful blender, blends frozen fruits, ice and dates with absolute ease and turns them into the most creamy ice-cream and smoothies! I love that it also has a wider jug which makes it super easy to scoop all the blended contents out of and to clean. Highly recommend!

CaroQueensland

Long lasting, Powerful Blender

Sandrine
Sandrineasked

Does it make a difference using the line sound cover? for an addition of $125
Sandrine

Reneeasked

I'm having issues with my Optimum 9400 - on the lower speeds it seems to stop/start until I turn it up to full speed, and there is a burning smell. What is happening with it, and what can I do to fix it. I am located 2 hours South of Sydney, NSW - and would like to have it serviced.

Renee

Thank you. I love my blender too. Have had it for over 10 years and has never missed a beat, but the last few months it has been inconsistent when using at the lower speeds, like it is slow/fast/slow...this has never happened before.

triks_melb
triks_melbasked

Inn which country is the Optimum 9400 blender manufactured?

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum 9400

This commercial-grade blender is rated the best blender of the lot, according to reviewers. With a number of domestic and commercial functions, it’s built to cater to the needs of serious home chefs.

It has five handy ‘automatic, one-touch programs,’ which are: Crush ice, Juice (you can also juice vegetables), Milkshake, Nuts to make dairy-free nut milks, and Hot Soup.

The Optimum 9400 Generation 2’s commercial functions include: a carbon brush motor, stainless steel 6-blade assembly, a built-in overload sensor, and Froothie Support, which means you receive ‘advice on how to develop a juice bar and increase your sales.’

What reviewers praised most about this blender:

• Blended any ingredient with ease, even tough ones like grains and ginger root (this may be due to both the powerful 1,500W motor and six blending blades)
  • Quiet operation
  • The price was affordable for its quality, and when compared with other high-speed blenders.
Compare all 3 Optimum 9400

Number of Blades666
Number of Speed Settings55
Dimensions 431.8 x 203.2 x 279.4 mm480 x 215 x 225 mm456 x 191×191 mm
Power2,400 W2,611 W1,500 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, SilverMidnight SilverBlack, Silver