11Optimum 9400

Safety

Karol R.
Karol R.2 posts
  VerifiedPinned 1st Generation

10+ years still going strong!

This blender deserves a review after using mine almost daily for 10+ years now! I originally wanted to invest in a decent blender for my smoothies and other recipes such as almond milk, grinding oats, pancake batters etc. I was comparing with the vitamix at the time and didn’t want to invest that much money, so I opted for the optimum 9400 1st gen and it’s still going strong! It came with a 5 year warranty at the time, which I had to submit for a repair once after almost 5 years. I think it was something to do with the motor, I can’t remember. But the team were super friendly and helpful to take it to my local repairer. And then I’ve still got another 5 or so years out of it! Seriously the best investment for a high quality, everyday blender without breaking the bank. Highly recommended and will upgrade with an optimum by Froothie again! Thank you so much!

Purchased at Froothie.

• Product is used: Several times a week
  • Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Karol, This is very impressive and it expresses also the aim that we endeavor to achieve with our high-speed blender. Many thanks for sharing this review that shows being able to have a blender for this long without facing almost any issues. We appreciate your care.

The service you have received from our customer support team makes us happy to and will surely be shared with the team.

We wish you happy shopping and do not hesitate to contact us for any help in choosing the best blender up to date.

Share your words,
Froothie team

Erica
EricaSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 9400X

Blending for 10 years and still going!

Fantastic blender, we have been using it for at least 10 years now. In this age of disposable, I was very happy that Froothie could supply us with a spare part recently, and now we will continue blending happily for years to come. Well worth the purchase price. We make oat milk every 2 days as well as everything else a blender makes. Froothie customer service is top notch; very helpful. Show details ·  1
Hannah F.
Hannah F.

Good experience. Good blender

I am really impressed by this blender and the customer service experience at Froothie. It is very powerful and blends seeds and nuts so fast into smooth liquid. So far I have made almond milk, pepita and oat milk, raw soups and smoothies with ease and I’m excited how easy it has made healthy living. I love that I don’t have to buy plant milk again because of how well it blends nuts and seeds in water and looking forward to trying more recipes in it:
Only wish it was a 2L jug instead of 1.8L but I’m still happy with it and recommend as the commercial power of it definitely makes it worth it. Show details ·  1
Lindy
Lindy
  9400X

Amazing support

I love Optimum blenderand use it nearly everyday. When I had a little technical issue I contacted the Froothie Support Team. They were so helpful and attentive to resolve the issue. I have never received such amazing aftercare for any product. Thanks to Kim and the Froothie team. Show details ·  1
Tony Murace
Tony MuraceSydney, NSW38 posts
Rachelle P.
Rachelle P.
andrewj009
andrewj009South East Queensland, QLD

Optimum 9400 is the ultimate blender

I recently bought a pair of Optimum 9400’s to replace a Vitamix that I was using in my cafe.

Not only is the Optimum quieter (which was important for me as they sit on the front counter), it also performs much better. Especially with ice, smoothies and cocktails.

My staff also love the fact that they can preset lots of different modes, making the use of these blenders a one touch affair.

The Optimum 9400 is by far the best blender I have ever owned and would recommend it to anyone… Show details ·  1

D. Webb
D. WebbCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Optimum 9400x - best blender I have ever used

I upgraded our original 10 year old Optimum blender for the Optimum 9400X with sound proof box. The blender is super easy to use and quiet, even quieter than my old blender without the cover. I use our 9400X at least once a day, if not more, it is an essential item in our kitchen so lives on the bench plugged in ready to go. I love the Optimum blenders, and now having upgraded to the 9400X I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Donna G.
Donna G.3 posts
  Verified 9400

Great replacement with improved jug design

Perfect replacement for my original 9400 jug. As the lid sits inside the top of the jug - the jug also fits better into my fridge door now! Show details ·  2
Donna Wright
Donna Wright

Very impressive

They are Extremely quiet and efficient very happy well worth purchasing these blenders Show details ·  1
Chi Chung
Chi Chung

Optimum 9400X - Best Commercial Blender in Australia With Optional Sound Cover

So good and very easy to use. The program with set time make it easy for operated. I really like this machine Show details ·  1
Bill Punt
Bill Punt

Quiet machine

I wanted a quiet machine and got it, the Ninja is gone. Show details ·  1
Safety
Hannah
HannahWheatbelt, WA3 posts
  Verified 9400X

Just like having a new machine again

Having a new jug is just like having another new machine. I am so glad that I bought it Show details ·  1
Sandra
Sandra
  Verified 9400X

A great blender for smoothies

I won this blender in a competition and I use it for my Smoothie Bomb smoothies. The smooth texture I get with my smoothies using this blender is wonderful. Show details ·  1
David Terrens
David Terrens
  Verified 9400X

Fantastic service and great product! Using in our cafe

After buying a few cheaper 'commercial' blenders, i'm really glad we spent a little more on this. Some other commercial brands are 2-3 times the price and still break, so the availability of spare parts and number of positive reviews was appealing to us. They even have a commercial warranty if needed. Show details ·  1

Cris O · 9400

Can cinnamon sticks be grinded in the OPTIMUM 9400X?
How do I choose from the 5 programs? Do they have a name? What are they useful for and what speed has to be selected for every program?

Cris O

Just to remind you I have just bought the Optimum 9400X, so my above question is for this blender.

HAY
HAY · 9400

Does this blender blend grains to fine powder?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Hay, Yes, this blender can blend grains into fine powder/flour.

Happy shopping,
Froothie team

Eva
Eva · 9400

Hi will this crush ice easily?

Optimum Appliances   DM

This commercial-grade blender is rated the best blender of the lot, according to reviewers. With a number of domestic and commercial functions, it’s built to cater to the needs of serious home chefs.

It has five handy ‘automatic, one-touch programs,’ which are: Crush ice, Juice (you can also juice vegetables), Milkshake, Nuts to make dairy-free nut milks, and Hot Soup.

The Optimum 9400 Generation 2’s commercial functions include: a carbon brush motor, stainless steel 6-blade assembly, a built-in overload sensor, and Froothie Support, which means you receive ‘advice on how to develop a juice bar and increase your sales.’

What reviewers praised most about this blender:

• Blended any ingredient with ease, even tough ones like grains and ginger root (this may be due to both the powerful 1,500W motor and six blending blades)
  • Quiet operation
  • The price was affordable for its quality, and when compared with other high-speed blenders.
Compare all Optimum 9400 listings
Number of Blades666
Number of Speed Settings55
Dimensions 480 x 215 x 225 mm431.8 x 203.2 x 279.4 mm456 x 191×191 mm
Power2,611 W2,400 W1,500 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishMidnight SilverBlack, SilverBlack, Silver