Optimum 9400

Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety

Super powerful blender!

So impressed with my Optimum 9400 2nd Gen! Such a powerful blender, blends frozen fruits, ice and dates with absolute ease and turns them into the most creamy ice-cream and smoothies! I love that it also has a wider jug which makes it super easy to scoop all the blended contents out of and to clean. Highly recommend!

Purchased in April 2021.

CaroQueensland

Long lasting, Powerful Blender

Purchased in December 2014 at Froothie.

Blade Assembly for Optimum 94000

I have had my Optimum 9400 for 7 years and had noticed that the blades aren't moving as freely as they should be. After contacting support they advised me to change it as the blades had seized. I noticed some rusting as I was cleaning it too. Athena support were very helpful and gave me the correct blade assembly to buy for the machine and gave me links on videos on how to install it. It was quite hard to unscrew the old blade but with some force and a hammer I managed to remove the old blades. The new ones arrived and was very easy to install.

I can now look forward to another 7 years at least of use from my Optimum 9400 as the motor is excellent.

Purchased in March 2021 at Froothie for $76.46.

Excellent Company

We have had our Optimum 9400 for four years, using it almost daily, mainly to make smoothies. It has been completely reliable until earlier this year when we suspected the bearings were beginning to wear down. We emailed Froothie, requesting new bearings to do a home repair. Instead, we got a detailed online diagnostic and such helpful advice and a new part is on its way. We were blown away by the speed and attentiveness of service. Highly recommended product and company.

Purchased in March 2017 for $768.00.

H. McArthur
H. McArthurGippsland, VIC

Powerful blender

This machine has so much power it blends everything we have tried. The only tip is to make sure there is enough liquid in the jug as if there is not then the blades just spin at a really high rpm not achieving anything.

Purchased in August 2013 for $799.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

My favorite appliance in the kitchen

I bought my blender about 5 years ago and I can't live without it. I use it every single day - often more than once. I make smoothies, nut milks, grind nuts, vegan slices - there is nothing the Optimum can't blend.
A couple of months ago, it died on me (after more than 5 years of not missing a beat) and I send it in. I was expecting a quote for how much it would cost to fix since I couldn't find any receipts or warranty documents and was sure, it was out of warranty anyway, but about three weeks later it arrived back at my house completely fixed and with no bill attached. I was amazed, such great service! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Purchased for $550.00.

Anja B.
Anja B.

Thank you so much, Alex!

Lillian
LillianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful service

The Ultimate 9400 is a very powerful workhorse that blends food to very smooth consistency, can liquidy foods such as vegetable/bean soups as well as solid foods like nuts to make nut butters. After many years of use I recently had to replace the blade due to the high work output of the machine. Froothie was very helpful, providing prompt support to decipher the problem, offering a very acceptable solution and then providing remote assistance to install the new part when it was not clear as to how to do it''

Purchased in January 2021 at Froothie for $139.50.

Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.Sydney, NSW

Great Blender!

Purchased in December 2013.

Other Blenders

Pro-level blender in your home!

I bought my Optimum 9400 in November of 2015 and it's still going strong. It doesn't always see that much action, but when it does, it's just a joy! We've mostly used it for smoothies, juices and soups - you feel like you're in a juice bar when you work with it. In fact I liked this blender so much, that I gifted a cold press juicer (Optimum 600) for my mother - that one gets use every single day - just as pro-level as this blender!

Purchased in November 2015 at Froothie for $660.00.

Cameron O.
Cameron O.Sydney, NSW

A great product with great customer service to back it up!

We have purchased both an Optimum 600 juicer and Optimum 9400 blender from Froothie and both products have been superb and used on a daily basis for many, many years.

The blender is astoundingly strong and can blend pretty much anything.

In this day and age, both great products and great support are getting harder and harder to find. But in Froothie we have received both.

We will definitely be supporting them by purchasing more in the future.

Purchased in February 2014 at Froothie for $471.00.

Essential Appliance for the Kitchen

I bought this blender for my baby as I wanted to puree foods and it worked perfectly. However I also wanted to make my own juices, soups and blend ingredients so after a tremendous amount of research I went for the Optimum 9400 and I have been very pleased with my choice ever since.

Purchased in May 2014 at In Love's Kitchen for $471.00.

MollySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Couldn't be without it

I have had my Optimum 9400 for 5 years and I cant imagine being without it I make the best smoothies with it I cant think of anything i don't like about it.

Purchased in September 2014 at Frothie on line for $490.00.

Molly

My husband and I have just started the day with our healthy smoothie so quickly to make,no effort at all.

mir
mir

A strong blender, good for all my bizarre shakes!

A good blender, doing a very good job. Ice cube, hard things, everything! We use it almost every day for some years.
what I dislike- it noisy a little bite and the jug had broken twice. The first time was close to the purchase and had replaced with no charge, and now, after some years, I have to pay. BUT IT WORSE IT!

Bronwen
BronwenSouthwest, VIC

Has been my FAVOURITE kitchen appliance since I bought it in 2014!!

Purchased in July 2014 at Froothie.

Blends very well

Blends even the toughest of foods including ice. The jugs are very sturdy and you make smoothie after smoothie, it's just a workhorse! We use for our entire business and couldn't fault this product.

Used for Cocktails, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Read more reviews - page 2

jibs
jibsasked

Optimum 9400 Single Serve Jug 750ml -Know of anywhere I can purchase this as now discontinued . New or in used in good condition

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey there :) best if you can email us at support@froothie.com.au and the team can check with the warehouse to see if we still have one left :)

Shawn B.
Shawn B.asked

i need new blades , for my opimum 9400. where do i get them and how much are they?

Caro

If you message them on Facebook, they'll get back to you pretty quickly. Include your model no& details that will help them narrow it down.

Hello Shawn, Alex from Froothie International Team here
The best way would be to call our office at 1300 309 900 or, as Caro mentioned via Facebook, as a model number and other details are required. And our team members can advise you what exactly need in just few seconds
Hope this helps
Best
Alex

D.M.P
D.M.Pasked
9400 1st Generation

What can I do if my blender is stuck on full speed?

Ajith Bhojani

I'd contact support. Sounds like a serious problem.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hi D.M.P,, Alex from Froothie International Team here. Thank you for providing us with your positive feedback as we strive to make our customers happy!❤️ I am so sorry to hear about that and already informed our Expert Technical Support Team which is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum 9400

This commercial-grade blender is rated the best blender of the lot, according to reviewers. With a number of domestic and commercial functions, it’s built to cater to the needs of serious home chefs.

It has five handy ‘automatic, one-touch programs,’ which are: Crush ice, Juice (you can also juice vegetables), Milkshake, Nuts to make dairy-free nut milks, and Hot Soup.

The Optimum 9400 Generation 2’s commercial functions include: a carbon brush motor, stainless steel 6-blade assembly, a built-in overload sensor, and Froothie Support, which means you receive ‘advice on how to develop a juice bar and increase your sales.’

What reviewers praised most about this blender:

• Blended any ingredient with ease, even tough ones like grains and ginger root (this may be due to both the powerful 1,500W motor and six blending blades)
  • Quiet operation
  • The price was affordable for its quality, and when compared with other high-speed blenders.
Compare both Optimum 9400
CategoryBlendersBlenders
Capacity2 L2 L
BPA FreeYesYes
Number of Blades66
Dimensions 456 x 191×191 mm456 x 191×191 mm
Power1,500 W1,500 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlack, SilverSilver Black