11Optimum 9400

840 reviews · Statistics

97% · 81510 · 1%
Product is used
  • Daily (60)
  • Several times a week (24)
  • Weekly (14)
  • Rarely (1)
Safety

Optimum 9400840 reviews
Karol R.
Karol R.2 posts
  VerifiedPinned 1st Generation

10+ years still going strong!

This blender deserves a review after using mine almost daily for 10+ years now! I originally wanted to invest in a decent blender for my smoothies and other recipes such as almond milk, grinding oats, pancake batters etc. I was comparing with the vitamix at the time and didn’t want to invest that much money, so I opted for the optimum 9400 1st gen and it’s still going strong! It came with a 5 year warranty at the time, which I had to submit for a repair once after almost 5 years. I think it was something to do with the motor, I can’t remember. But the team were super friendly and helpful to take it to my local repairer. And then I’ve still got another 5 or so years out of it! Seriously the best investment for a high quality, everyday blender without breaking the bank. Highly recommended and will upgrade with an optimum by Froothie again! Thank you so much!

Purchased at Froothie.

• Product is used: Several times a week
  • Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Karol, This is very impressive and it expresses also the aim that we endeavor to achieve with our high-speed blender. Many thanks for sharing this review that shows being able to have a blender for this long without facing almost any issues. We appreciate your care.

The service you have received from our customer support team makes us happy to and will surely be shared with the team.

We wish you happy shopping and do not hesitate to contact us for any help in choosing the best blender up to date.

Share your words,
Froothie team

Chi Chung
Chi Chung

Optimum 9400X - Best Commercial Blender in Australia With Optional Sound Cover

So good and very easy to use. The program with set time make it easy for operated. I really like this machine Show details
Bill Punt
Bill Punt

Quiet machine

I wanted a quiet machine and got it, the Ninja is gone. Show details ·  1
Safety
Hannah
HannahWAWheatbelt, WA3 posts
  Verified 9400X

Just like having a new machine again

Having a new jug is just like having another new machine. I am so glad that I bought it Show details ·  1
Sandra
Sandra
  Verified 9400X

A great blender for smoothies

I won this blender in a competition and I use it for my Smoothie Bomb smoothies. The smooth texture I get with my smoothies using this blender is wonderful. Show details ·  1
David Terrens
David Terrens
  Verified 9400X

Fantastic service and great product! Using in our cafe

After buying a few cheaper 'commercial' blenders, i'm really glad we spent a little more on this. Some other commercial brands are 2-3 times the price and still break, so the availability of spare parts and number of positive reviews was appealing to us. They even have a commercial warranty if needed. Show details ·  1
Kath H
Kath HSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

What a ripper

I had another blender that is quite popular but I couldn’t get a jug that needed to be replaced . No issues with Optimum 9400X . Yes it’s more than other brands but WOW ! It’s a monster . I did the research and I am so happy !, Show details ·  1
Grace N
Grace N

Excellent Blender

This is an excellent blender, very well made and good quality. Glad that we bought it with a sound cover. Definately a must have if you are looking for a quiet blender which I found out without a sound cover they are all very noisy. I recommend this product to anyone wanted a decent blender. I look forward using this blender every morning for my smoothies. Thank you Froothie! :) Show details ·  1
Kathleen Risby
Kathleen RisbyNSWHunter Region, NSW8 posts

Optimun 9400X

It’s the best thing of ever brought now I can make really good thick shakes Show details ·  1
Claire Casan
Claire Casan
  Verified 9400X

Extremely happy with this product

Looks great on the kitchen bench , works well and many useful automatic settings very happy with the blender Show details ·  1
Hanqi CHANG
Hanqi CHANGQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service bad

Service is so bad. I have already emailed so many times to ask help. But no one reply me. Show details
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM
jiong zhi
jiong zhi
  Fair Incentive Verified 9400X

Perfect product for commercial business

The quality as same as blendtec, but one third cost. Show details ·  1
Mark van Gestel
Mark van Gestel
  Verified 2nd Generation

Great motor and assembly

Works a treat! Easy to use and powerful blending capability. I love the cleaning process. Show details ·  1
Jackie Morton
Jackie MortonACTKambah 2902, ACT2 posts

Brilliant Smoothies Everytime

The Optimum 9400X is extremely powerful and produces cafe/smoothie chain results every time.
The sound cover definitely quietens the machine to a very reasonable level when obliterating ice and frozen fruits! Looking forward to using it for its other features too...grinding flours and creating dips too.... Show details ·  1
Nikki
Nikki

Super investment!

Absolute love this blender. Super efficient and minimal noise with the cover. Show details ·  1

HAY
HAY · 9400

Does this blender blend grains to fine powder?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Hay, Yes, this blender can blend grains into fine powder/flour.

Happy shopping,
Froothie team

Eva
Eva · 9400

Hi will this crush ice easily?

Bernad · 9400X

What is the warranty period?

what is the warranty period for Optimum (400 series

Optimum Appliances   DM

This commercial-grade blender is rated the best blender of the lot, according to reviewers. With a number of domestic and commercial functions, it’s built to cater to the needs of serious home chefs.

It has five handy ‘automatic, one-touch programs,’ which are: Crush ice, Juice (you can also juice vegetables), Milkshake, Nuts to make dairy-free nut milks, and Hot Soup.

The Optimum 9400 Generation 2’s commercial functions include: a carbon brush motor, stainless steel 6-blade assembly, a built-in overload sensor, and Froothie Support, which means you receive ‘advice on how to develop a juice bar and increase your sales.’

What reviewers praised most about this blender:

• Blended any ingredient with ease, even tough ones like grains and ginger root (this may be due to both the powerful 1,500W motor and six blending blades)
  • Quiet operation
  • The price was affordable for its quality, and when compared with other high-speed blenders.
Compare all Optimum 9400 listings
Number of Blades666
Number of Speed Settings55
Dimensions 480 x 215 x 225 mm431.8 x 203.2 x 279.4 mm456 x 191×191 mm
Power2,611 W2,400 W1,500 W
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Colour / FinishMidnight SilverBlack, SilverBlack, Silver