Optimum 8200

Optimum 8200

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used
    • Several times a week (5)
    • Daily (2)

Product is used Daily
Used for Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

vinwoodPerth, WA

Good blender

Effective blender. Blends everything with power. I like the 35 second preset function. Had some issues with the blade set in the jug seizing after 4 years but replaced under warranty.

Used for Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
vinwood

Hi Francois. I have been informed that the matter has been escalated to management. I will email you directly and I hope a resolution can be reached quickly.

DeeVictoria

Best appliance I’ve ever had

I’ve had this for over four years and it’s my most used appliance ever. Great for grinding rice and grains etc into powder. Best smoothie maker also as it blends every ingredient perfectly. Customer service is excellent and any questions I had were answered promptly. 10/10

Purchased in October 2015.

Product is used Daily
Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Solid product. Reliable, and tough.

I have been using this blender solidly for almost 5 years. It is a very good machine. The motor is very powerful and has no trouble blending any hard ingredients I choose to add like nuts and seeds. I hope to get many more years out of it and would happily purchase another one in the future

Purchased in November 2015.

Used for Smoothies

Lynn

LynnSydney, NSW

I had the 9200 but need a more powerful blender

I use this mainly to make smoothies I tried to do nut butters in it but I think due to me only using nuts it started to lift off of the base so went back to using my food processor for nut butters and this for smoothies or making oat flour

Purchased at Froothie.

Used for Smoothies and Soups
Froothie A.Optimum Appliances

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super Good!

Super vortex blender, great for fine blending for raw food or smoothies, etc. Easy to use and clean. Quality product made to perform for years. Best blender I have ever used!
Have recommended it to my friends who have been pleased with their purchase.

Purchased in December 2013 at Froothie for $324.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Launchmore

LaunchmoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Started well, ended badly

Purchased in April 2016 for $500.00.

Used for Smoothies
Rob

RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

I bought this thanks to product review, thanks!!
We've been using it for about 2 years now mainly for smoothies, gets a workout with hard nuts and ice almost every day for two people, no dramas. If you don't use ice it heats up a lot (I think the manual said 4c/min or something but maybe more).

It's loud, that's my one warning. To be clear, it's the appropriate volume for the power it has, it just happens to be really powerful!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
front2grip

front2gripMid North Coast, NSW

Powerful

Shreds stuff fast. When it was new it was so noisy I had to wear ear plugs. latter found out that the blade was a bit loose and it was much better after we tightened it up.
I bought it to blend up my food while going through tongue cancer treatment.. Made a lot of smoothies.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Find out how Optimum 8200 compares to other Blenders

Excellent I have used the best blender!

Good blending ability even ice. Good reliable.good price.
acceptable noise.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Kim

KimMelbourne

Excellent blender, high quality

I love this blender - it is excellent quality and value for money. The motor is powerful and it produces the most amazing smoothies with no bits and lumps like past blenders I have owned. I bought the blender from Froothie, great customer service and hassle free pick up. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Great Blender

I initially bought this blender to make healthy smoothies, but now we use it daily to prepare food for my infant daughter. It's a great blender. It comes highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

I reviewed the Optimum Vortex Blender

I spent so much effort looking and finally found the one!

I spent so much time researching for the right blender for us and as a student I don't have alot of money to spend but was blown away when I found the Optimum 8200 as it was in my price range and the watts of the motor were way high than I ever planned on purchasing. I had dreamed of owning something like a Vitamix but it was way out of my price range and after find Optimum I could never go anywhere else. I love that it is Australian owned and has such a good warranty. As someone who lives a complete plant based diet this blender is apart of every aspect of my life. I have never bought something and felt so satisfied, also it is super easy to clean. My favourite thing to make is banana ice cream! I would genuinely recommend this product.

Michelle

Michelle

Wonderful machine. So much fun to use!

My favourite thing to make is peanut butter, and it's so much fun to watch! Comes out completely smooth. Hommus, pesto and cashew cream cheese are my other favourites. And bliss balls! I keep finding exciting new things to make with it. Very affordable and great value for money! Also very easy to clean.

Efficient and Stylish

I love my Optimum 8200 it looks good as a permanent fixture on my bench. This machine is contributing positively to my health overhaul. I have never happily consumed this many greens ever. It meets all my needs because it is so versatile smoothies, milkshakes, nut flour, mashed veges, cauliflower rice. Ohh and easy to clean, however it keeps whispering "When i grow up i want to be a 9400".

WazzoTheMartian

WazzoTheMartianVictoria

Died after 4 years.

Purchased in February 2016 for $299.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Part of nearly everyday.

This was my first introduction to a high power professional style blender. It has been an absolute treat to have this in my kitchen. Banana icecream, homemade flours, sauces, salad dressings, and pie fillings are just a few of the treats we couldn't manage with our food processor and all the low end blenders that would burn out after a month or two of only moderate use. This blender is the best!

slow

slowBrisbane

Blends anything I through at it.

Having compromised over the years with "entry level blenders" I decided to invest in a proper blender 6 months ago. So glad I did. This blends anything I throw in it to a very fine smoothie. Have not been disappointed yet. The only drawback is it is a little loud, not jet engine loud, but you cannot make a pre-workout smoothie at 5:00 am & not wake-up your significant other - unless you live in a mansion.

Johnno

JohnnoPerth

Happy Days

Fantastic machine that does everything as advertised, unlike some of the cheaper ones I've bought in the past. Solidly built, easy to clean and blends anything you can throw at it.....carrot, pineapple, nuts all get crushed effortlessly in this beast. The delivery by Frothie was exceptionally quick - within a couple of days.

Nandi S.

Nandi S.asked

How well does this work for making nut butter?

Nicole
Nicole

It turned up very smooth! I never knew peanut butter or almond butter don’t need to add the butter in it. It’s kind of enjoying to watch nut turns into the butter.

EmmiLou

EmmiLouasked

What is the difference between the 8200 2L jug and the 9200a 2L jug?

I have a 9200a machine but for $60 less I could potentially buy the 8200 jug to replace my 9200 jug.

Dee

Hi. I don’t have the 9200 so you would be best to get an answer directly from Froothie about that question.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Emmi, I think you are referring to the old version jug for the 8200 and the newest jug version :) You can contact our warranty support team here: https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

kind regards
Andrea

Jazmin

Jazminasked

Hi! What is the details of these two blenders lifetime warranty!?
Thanks.
jazmin

Dee

Hi Jasmine. My 8200 came with a 5 year warranty. I’m not sure of the cost but it’s extra to get a lifetime warranty. Check with Froothie for the details.

Hello Jazmin,
The extended lifetime warranty for the Optimum 8200 comes at an extra cost of $110 as per the website. The lifetime warranty for the Optimum 8200 covers the motor only.
Alternatively, the lifetime warranty for the Optimum 9200A costs the same, but it covers, motor, all parts & labor, excluding blade bearings, which are covered for 5 years & shipping cost (5 years)
I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us :)
Best