3Optimum 8200

• Monthly
3.1
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum 8200 Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Deborah G.
Deborah G.2 posts

Value for money, long lasting

I have had this blender now for 9 years and it is amazing. It has needed the blades replaced twice in its lifetime but the customer service and help given is outstanding. Much easier and cheaper to replace the blades than the whole blender. I definitely recommend these blenders if you want quality and a long lasting product. Show details ·  1
Leonie
Leonie4 posts

Easy on, easy off

Used my blender to do a baking day with my granddaughter. It was fantastic. We used it to blend multiple different ingredients and everything came out great.
I think I will be purchasing extra jugs because it’s difficult to wash and reuse when you’re in the middle of cooking.
I want to add why I purchased the blender, I had another brand of blender and there was nothing wrong with it, but I have arthritis and it was becoming extremely difficult to screw the lid on and off, this blender lid is very easy for me to manage.
So quick and so simple to use, I can’t wait to do a lot more cooking with it.
Thank you Froothie your support has been amazing. Show details ·  1
123yyy123yh
123yyy123yh

Easy to use,3 speeds offer good choice

Loved it,smoothies or frozen is awesome,3 speed settings can liquify on high or more light blend on low,fast time and easy to use. Show details ·  1
J-Belle
J-Belle

Great customer service

Great service and support from Froothie!! They helped to solve a problem with my Optimum blender. I was able to order replacement parts which were easy to install thanks to the video. My blender has new life after 8+ years of use. Would definitely recommend Froothie for their quick response, follow up support and tough blenders. Show details ·  1
CHRIS HUNT
CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts

Awesome performer

Had an 8200 for about 12 years now and would use it 10 times a week on average. Absolutely brilliant performance from day one to now. Would never contemplate buying anything but a Froothie optimum ! Show details ·  1
Vee E.
Vee E.7 posts

It's dose what it said

Just got this so dont know yet but its preety good and basic with all the power, again I will review this later, we use this for Idili mixture if anyone knows takes a long time to blend but this dose it in no time for now. Show details ·  1
HHP
HHPHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Blender

Easy to use, value for money and makes great smoothies Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

powerful blender

this blender is powerful. I use it every day for blending juice. the juice is very smooth.
the customer service of this blender is first class. I had questions about the usage of the blender. their customer service is very helpful and quick to response. Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaMurray Region, NSW3 posts

Fantastic

I've had this blender before and this is even better. I love how easy it is to get a smooth consistency. It's quieter than the previous model. Show details ·  1
Jacky Natoli
Jacky Natoli

The best purchase I’ve made

When I make my green smoothies, the ingredients I use blends very well, there are no lumpy bits. It’s not a noisy machine which is great. Happy with my purchase. Show reply
Janho
JanhoNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Great Blender

Have had it for a while now. Happy with the power. Blends everything i have tried so far. Show details ·  1
Jennifer
Jennifer5 posts

Seems very good blender

Thanku for the purchase being on time delivery and no fuss ,great product ,easy to use .Thanku ! Show reply
laurensideslide
laurensideslide
  Fair Incentive Verified

Beats all the other brands!

This is such a solid blender, i have always used VITAMIX however wont be going back now i have used the Optimum 8200! Also very easy to clean! Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love it!

Far exceeds my expectations.
Bought a little while ago but only just got around to using. I can see myself using this every day.
Would love to buy the mini jug for my Optimum 8200. Show reply
Woofa
WoofaGreat Southern, WA8 posts

Very good blender

Our previous Optimum 8200 was starting to slow down after a number of years so we recently purchased a new one. Works great but lid on this one a little harder to remove than our previous one. Show reply

Mei Po H.

Hi I would like to buy a high speed blender for making soy bean milk and sesame paste. Please advise if the Optimum 8200 is able to help to do the jobs. Thanks for your help.

Optimum Appliances
Optimum Appliances   DM
Mei Po H.

Thanks for your detailed information. I am going to buy this model now.

Rob M.
Rob M.

Hi. I am interested in purchasing the Optimum 8200 high speed blender. Could you please tell me the length of the warranty? Cheers.

Optimum Appliances
Optimum Appliances   DM
Jacinta W.

Can I wash the jug in the dishwasher.
Thankyou

Yes I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWER PLEASE. CHEERS JACINTA

mwatson
mwatson
Jacinta W.

Thanks, I ordered mine on Sunday and haven't received mine yet. I currently have been using a Nutribullet. Do you have to take the rubber seal out of the bottom(blade attachment), to clean it as well.

One of the more lower-priced offerings from Froothie’s Vortex Blender range, the Optimum 8200 retails for $339.

This blender is equipped with the same six-blade assembly and 2 litre jug capacity as the two top-rated blenders from the same brand (the Optimum 9400 Gen 2 and the Optimum 9200A). It has a 2,238-watt motor and a 3 peak horsepower.

The Optimum 8200 is a powerful blender for the price. However, if you’re looking for a commercial-grade blender, the Optimum 8200 only has domestic functions.

On the plus side, it can perform this list of functions: make smoothies, grind nuts and grains, crush ice, make nut butters, nut milks, ‘nice’ cream from frozen fruit, soup, spreads and dips, fresh juice (with unpeeled and uncut fruits and vegetables) and cocktails.

CategoryBlenders