Veggie Bullet VBR-1007

Veggie Bullet VBR-1007

MPN: VBR-1007
See the Best Food Processors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Veggie Bullet VBR-1007? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Safety
JonoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for cooking healthy food

The Veggie Bullet is great for spirolising vegetable, shredding vegetables making it far easier to prepare healthy meals , good alternative to pasta. Easy to clean, rinse under the tap and put aside to dry. Great machine

Purchased in June 2019 for $110.

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW

Only suitable for large kitchen

I did not expect it to be so bulky and having separate parts for spiralising and shredding/slicing. I have trouble finding a place for it in my cupboard. So far I only used slicing and shredding functions. It is fast, but tends to make a mess as what it spits out may end on the floor. It is also not easy to clean as vegetable tends to stuck in the chute.

Purchased in February 2019.

Annieg
AnniegNew South Wales

So good!

I love this little food processor. It handles slicing and grating in a flash. I haven’t found it any harder to put together or clean than any previous food processors I’ve used. The great thing I like is it doesn’t come with attachments I personally never use such as a blender. I did find that the Spiralizer attachment works well if you don’t push the food in too quickly otherwise you end up with curls instead of spirals. I did get mine on sale so at the price I paid I think it’s fantastic value.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
dougdougy
dougdougyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shreds, slices & spiralizes - the only 3 things I need

I bought the veggie bullet for $69 from the good guys. It Shreds, slices & spiralizes very well. I am very happy with my purchase. Especially for the great low price. I have used a NutriBullet for years so was expecting another good product & I got one. 4 out of 5 stars. I would have given 5 stars but the veggie bullet is very loud when in use. Plenty of pros but that is my only con. The noise. It is easy to clean under the tap too.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Food Processors

Find out how Veggie Bullet VBR-1007 compares to other Food Processors

Lea Burton
Lea BurtonMandurah

Its a rocket

Extremely satisfied with this purchase
I started with a hand held spiraliser
Progressed to a bench mounted spiraliser
And neither were satisfactory - too slow, too wobbly.
the Vegie bullet is robust, super fast - super fast,
it spiralises perfectly - only one choice of size but that doesn't bother me.
It slices for recipes such as potato back
It grates/shreds for coleslaw, cheese etc
I can't say how happy I am with this machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharren
SharrenMelbourne

Multi purpose unit

This unit was given to me as a Christmas gift, Works ok, spiral zucchini noodles are great, easier than using a manual handle unit. The shred/slicer attachment works well, slices veggies easily, better than hand held slicer, no more cuts on my hands. Good for doing cheese. Can be a chore to clean after use.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
New user
New userMelbourne

Too expensive for what it does

Given this as a gift. Spiral noddles from veggies are great however only zucchini really works well, other veg seem to break into small pieces
The second attachment shreds and slices. The sliced veg is pretty precision perfect but not much different to a standard food processor
Around $250 to buy - do your research can get for 150
Too expensive big bulky and heavy for what it does
Additional blade attachments are not available in stores and also too expensive to buy. A lot cheaper in America.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Rjw
Rjw

Grater is great, spiralizer is fertilizer

Grater works great on veggies and cheese.
On the other hand if you enjoy forcing a vegetable through the eye of a needle this product is for you.
If you force hard enough you can get zucchini to spiral but harder vegetables like carrots turn into little "c" shapes.
For it's price it just doesn't deliver.
Returned to store.