Majans Bhuja Original Mix

Majans Bhuja Original Mix

Love the new mix. Awesome job.

Always risking changing a good product but they’ve done a great job. Very yummy.
Added in some extra spice and taste. Can’t get enough of these. Great snack while watching tv.

Purchased in April 2019 for $3.50.

The best snacks ever

All Bhuja snacks are delicious and flavoursome and great for gluten free eaters. I love them all and it's too hard to choose the best one. They all are brilliant.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths.

Addictive product!

All Majans products are simply delicious! They use the freshest ingredients and are very well priced.Such a good snack or to accompany a nice glass of wine!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

I discovered the rice cracker mix about 1 month ago when my new world started to stock this product absolutely delicious its gluten free and dairy free and it's so yummy and it is a snack that does not upset my tummy.i love the different mix of crackers, sultanas,crunchy peas but I love the peanut noodles the best as they are made of wholesome food.Well done Majans

We love Majans Bhuja!

Majan Bhuja is the only Bhuja we will buy - especially the original mix! It is spicy and crunchy with just the right amount of ingredients: beans, peanuts etc. My husband finds it difficult to eat any other brand and as a latecomer to the world of Bhuja I am now a big fan as well. It is the perfect snack! I'm also a fan of the packaging - professional, attractive - sure beats a clear plastic bag with a stick on label like so many other brands of Bhuja. Well done Majans, we cant fault your Bhuja Original Mix

The Magic’s in the Mix

All Majans Bhuja products are amazing! They are super tasty (using real spice - no flavourings) and crunchy every single time. I’ve never been let down. The mixes are magical and always please people. They are the go to snack in our house. My kids love them and I’m happy to give Bhuja to them because they have more nutritious ingredients than other snacks (especially compared to sugary snacks). The noodles are made with legumes and pulses, so they’re rich with naturally occuribg plant based proteins.
Enjoy The Bhuj!

Don’t waste your money

Not wholesome, full of carbs and dried noodles. Where’s the rest of the ingredients ? what a rip off. good on you Woolworths don’t like your choice!!!

Seem to have gone downhill lately

I really liked the Majans brand Bhuja mixes and still buy them for a cheap work snack. However it seems the quality of the product has gone downhill with the same flavour issue as others have expressed - excess salt. The salty flavour seems to have replaced the spices making these far less tasty than they used to be.

However by FAR the worst issue I have encountered recently is rancid peanuts in the mix. I waited until my local supermarket sold out of all stock until I bought more but the issue seems to be present in the latest batch too, which suggests the supplier of ingredients has been changed to one that is obviously cheaper as the peanuts are substandard.

The taste of a rancid peanut is extremely unpleasant and can only be removed by rinsing your mouth and eating something else with a strong flavour to get rid of the horrible taste.

I actually emailed them to let them know of this issue and to their credit they responded and offered me a gift pack as consolation. However I didn't take the gift pack, I just wanted them to do better QC on ingredients and to perhaps change suppliers or do better QC checks on ingredients.

However after buying from a new batch the peanuts are not as bad as the previous but still not great with some having a somewhat stale taste.

Hopefully these products don't deteriorate any further as they used to be one of the better brands. But for now I think I may have to find an alternative.

Non-Healthy ingredients used

Though they call some of their products non-GMO, they are using ingredients that are extremely harmful. Example being Canola Oil (causing many kidney, liver and neurological health issues) and Maltodextrins (causing spikes in blood sugar, etc.). Definitely not healthy as they claim to be. Need to modify the use of ingredients.

BHUJA recipe changef

Manana BHUJA original mix has changed to a dominant salt. Flavour not spice. Absolutely terrible. Been buying for years but no more.

Too Salty too !!

I agree with a review by [name removed]. It was horribly salty.
I wrote to feedback@majans.com in mid July, someone responded with "Your input is valued and we have shared this with our Quality team who will investigate this further."
then nothing, nada, zip !

They don't seem to take feedback too seriously.

Will avoid if this keeps up.

Tasty nuts

Delicious nuts with a spicy coating. I've had a few varieties and so far all pretty yummy. Would recommend for sure.

Love it!! Love the spice mix

Love it - love the spice mix!!! Can’t get enough of this! It’s my daily snack at work. Perfect blend of nuts, veggies and noodles... with a killer spice flavour!!

Too Salty!!!

I have enjoyed the Bhuja original mix before, yet this time all my taste buds have been hit with is major salt overload! It's honestly like eating teaspoons of salt in a pinch of noodles. I agree on the sultanas-where are they? With everyone's reviews, I hope the company do a 'quality' over haul and don't lose more customers. I'm going to make my own, after a drink a litre of water!

Disappointing

I hadn’t bought Majan’s Bhuja mix for many years. This is not the mix I remember. Noodles are now the dominant ingredient, with few chips, and far fewer peanuts, peas and sultanas. Way too salty as well. I won’t be buying again. So, quality is down, and they’re way too expensive for what you get.

Wheres the sultanas as advertised??

I really like the flavour but you are lucky if you get one sultana in each packet! Dont advertise sultanas if they are not there! Sultanas really make this mix

Love the flavour and the sultanas

Keep doing your thing Bhuja.

I like it but please take out the sultanas

I find the sultanas in the original mix kinda ruins it :( please take them out. Otherwise good snack

fantastic so yummy

I found this product delicious.so yummy and gluten free so even better.i eat bags of them.highly recommend.always fresh to.great any time my friends love the to

Absolutely delicious

These are just so good! They're perfect for work as a mid afternoon snack, or to sit and enjoy with friends. The flavours are a great combination, and hubby loves them too. We'll definitely be buying more soon!